Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-11-2017, 05:25 PM   #1
hdkeno

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS RS
Great day at Jannety Racing.

Went down to Ted Jannety's shop in Waterbury this morning with a Buddy of mine,for a Cold Air Inductions CAI,ported throttle body install ,and of course Ted's custom tuning to put it together. Right away,Ted came over to us and introduced himself. He is one of the down to earth and friendliest guys you ever want to meet. As are Al, Chris and the rest of the staff. We chatted about cars,and other related stuff for a bit,and in a little over a hour, my L99 was done.All I can say is the difference with the tune is like night and day,and the CAI intake as well as being highly effective really dresses up the engine bay. Headers might be next on the list. If you are fortunate to live close to his shop and are looking for a great tune and or other goodies pay them a visit. I highly recommend it. Otherwise if you aren't close, buy the SCT tuner from them and have Ted send you back a great custom tune!
Attached Images

hdkeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 05:34 PM   #2
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Looks good man! Congrats!
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 08:46 PM   #3
Pete G

Drives: 2015 SS 1LE
Nice to know, I like to hear when the guys at the top are down to earth
Pete G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 01:21 AM   #4
STUNNAH
"BEASTM*DE"

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black

STUNNAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:13 PM   #5
mydreamcar
My Dream Car

Drives: 2011 SIM LS3 1SS
Glad you posted up the good exp, I am going Tuesday next week to get rear gears installed and while I always hear good things about them it can never hurt to hear one more
Old 04-13-2017, 06:27 PM   #6
rickyrocket

Drives: 2015 blk 1 SS
So what kind of power are you making now
Old 04-14-2017, 10:11 AM   #7
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Looks awesome! Thanks for choosing the Cold Air Inductions, Inc. system. Great job Ted.
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 10:35 AM   #8
Silent...

Drives: 2012 2LT RS White Born: 11/10/11
I haven't purchased anything from Jannety yet but I did get some good advice from one of their friendly associates there. That's how you earn respect IMO.
*Grey Hockey Stripes; Heritage Grill; GM GFX - Unpainted Argent Gray; GM Dovetail Spoiler; Rivercity Creations custom painted rear bowtie, RS & Taillight Bezels; MRR M017 Graphite Wheels; Nitto NT555 G2; ACS 4Teen Heat Extractor
*RX Catch Can;CAI; MF Exhaust; VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB; Overkill Stage 1 Supercharger System; Hotchkis Comp Sway Bar Set w/ End Links, Cadillac CTSV 4 Piston Brembos on all corners with SS Black Hat Rotors

Youtube Channel - HPDE Driving Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpO...8aw6hgX3O1Uh7A
Silent... is offline   Reply With Quote