Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Motorsports Discussions

Old 06-08-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
Bondurant HPD

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Bondurant Racing School Father's Day Package

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to let you in on our Father's Day Performance Driving Experience special for Saturday June 18th, from 8am-noon at our location in Chandler Arizona. It's a 4 hour intensive driving experience that offers up a variety of our courses. I'm attaching the flier for it as well but I'm going to outline the details for you a little better on here as well. The price is $400 but if you mention that you saw it here on Camaro5 and we'll knock off $60. We have a limited number left so be sure to give us a call for more information!

What you'll be doing:
Timed Autocross Course
Test your driving skills maneuvering through our autocross course without hitting any cones. Smooth driving and visual skills will lead to a faster time and you'll be racing against the clock.

On Track Lead and Follow
Our instructors will lead you around the 1.6 mile Bondurant race track showing proper racing line and technique. Remember, just because they're leading you doesn't mean you'll be able to keep up.

Accident Avoidance
Learn how to react to and avoid accidents on the autocross track through braking and turning exercises. You'll run reaction time tests and learn how to make the correct split second real-world decisions.

Bondurant ProKart Ride and Drive
Let the fun continue with our ProKarts at 45mph. Racing these go-carts will get the adrenaline flowing as you go wheel-to-wheel with others on the race track.

You'll be driving the Corvette C6, Pontiac G8 and Go-Carts throughout the day. Please call us for information!
Attached Images

Old 06-20-2011, 09:22 AM   #2
jasycz28
J.Sick

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
damn it. I wish I would have seen this a few days ago. Anymore specials coming up?
Old 08-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #3
eaton121

Drives: Yellow
They should've advertise it. My son would have been so happy if I took him to go racing. Would there be another one like this?
eaton121 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bondurant, corvette, karts, racing, school