Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 06-09-2009, 04:17 PM   #127
Tropi-Care Chris

Drives: 1977 Can Am
WOW!!! I like the teaser photo!!! Cant wait to see it in person.
Tropi-Care Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:33 PM   #128
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropi-Care Chris View Post
cat wait to see it with the Pikachu seat covers & the Yellow & orange fuzzy headliner & dashpad.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #129
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle.Gilmour View Post
I am subscribed to CamaroZ28.com's podcast, Chris Frezza and Jason Debler, its interesting and gives me something to listen to on my flights. (i am not a member) Camaro5 - 4 - life

Anyway... back when it was announced that you would be getting the first CGM off the line they said a Mod from camaro5 would be getting it. I am pretty sure I heard it on that podcast... I have them all back to 10/13/08.
Too cool! You know, I never did go check out the podcasts. I really should, though. Jason and Chris have some really good info and the means to get some really great interviews. Nuthin' wrong with being a member of other Camaro sites, though! I'm a member there and a ton of other places too.

Lotsa love in the Camaro community and I'm here to help everyone out! Oh, and I think I really want to get some of these podcasts downloaded. Maybe I can listen to them on my Zen, or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by super60 View Post
Tag

The litho/print frame looks fantastic. I'm really impressed with what they did with it. For some of the others i've sent them to , i have pointed them to your journal for ideas. Thanks

Mike
Well thank you very much, sir! I did that quick frame just to get it going and REALLY wanted to get it to Sigoloff's. I KNEW that Sigoloff was going to do it justice. Thanks for shooting the links out to the others. I appreciate the kind comment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tones2SS View Post
Very nice TAG!
I like the idea with going with Stainless Works. VERY awesome products!
The paint is going to look good as well. I will be popping in once in a while to check out the tread.
GOOD LUCK with everything.
Thanks.
Tom decided to use Stainless Works to supply all his THR cars w/ the exhaust. It's a damn fine sounding exhaust and I can't WAIT to see how it sounds in real life like those videos!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropi-Care Chris View Post
The days are ticking down....I'm getting SOOOO anxious!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
cat wait to see it with the Pikachu seat covers & the Yellow & orange fuzzy headliner & dashpad.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:01 PM   #130
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

WHAT????? I am safe over here in washington state you cant come get me lol.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:10 PM   #131
fad1

Drives: Future 5th gen Camaro
Your killing me TAG with the suspense. I really would like to know how it looks.
fad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:39 PM   #132
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Oh man!!!! That shot with pinstripes and blue SS just made me sit up and take notice. That scheme with silver stripes (blue pearl) and CGM is going to be freakin AWESOME!!! I can only imagine what the wheels will do to tie it all together.
Good Job...
Old 06-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #133
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Too cool! You know, I never did go check out the podcasts. I really should, though. Jason and Chris have some really good info and the means to get some really great interviews. Nuthin' wrong with being a member of other Camaro sites, though! I'm a member there and a ton of other places too.

:
1 - Love the Avatar, Tag. If your car is half what that leads me to imagine it will awesome.

2 - Go to the Podcast cuz yours truly (that be me) is the interview this week
Old 06-09-2009, 11:57 PM   #134
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
1 - Love the Avatar, Tag. If your car is half what that leads me to imagine it will awesome.

2 - Go to the Podcast cuz yours truly (that be me) is the interview this week
Great podcast, Number 3.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:03 AM   #135
Jamie Mac
NCM-WINR

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM 2014 2LT Stingray
Dang Tag, I don't know how I just came across this thread. For the guy that thought the stripe was off center. Its not. I've seen the car in person in both the tape mode and in the painted mode. Like I told Tag, I don't like the hockey stripes and yet his car looked good to me. Biggest thing I'd change would be getting rid of the Cyber Grey and getting some Inferno Orange! Seriously it looks good as is and they aren't even done yet according to Tag with his fancy bow tie etc. I would advise everyone who can to get to its grand unveiling because it won't look like that for long. By that I mean it will appear to have those little bullet hole stickers on it but in reality they will be real holes from his neighbors shooting at him for that LOUD ASS exhaust of his. Tag don't worry about roping it off at the show. I don't know why someone had a dog on Tom's Lot (could have been a pony I'm not sure) or how I stepped in it, but... its all broke in now buddy!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:33 AM   #136
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Oh God...a dog? Broken in!?!?!?!

Oh boy....HEY....at least there are still plastic covers for those seats!!! HA!
Old 06-10-2009, 01:17 AM   #137
EMB135Driver
Jedi Master

Drives: Boeing 757/767+2010 IBM 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Mac View Post
For the guy that thought the stripe was off center. Its not.
Im the guy.....I don't know----I looked at the pictures of the tape before painting again (Post #7 in this thread), and it still looks like the passenger side of the masking is almost touching the mail slot, while the drivers side has an inch of space next to it. The pic in TAG's Avatar is pretty small, but it looks the same way. How about posting a larger picture of the Avatar....would also be easier for us all to see the color of the stripe.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:29 AM   #138
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

I promise...it's perfect in it's measurement.
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2009, 01:32 AM   #139
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

^There...look at the difference right there...from the avatar to the posted pictures. Avatar looks really bright and almost white. The pictures obviously shows a little darker SIM. Pictures can change very easily in lighting.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:48 AM   #140
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
I promise...it's perfect in it's measurement.
Is that aqua blue around the SIM?

Tags
adjustable camber plates, camarocross, cgm, cyber gray metallic, factory reproductions, hertz, jl audio, litho, pedders, rick-rolled, rodgers chevrolet, stainless works, supercars, tom henry, zl1 bumper