Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 08-15-2012, 09:14 AM   #10963
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwkss View Post
Ill be heading down on Thursday as Friday is looking like rain.
Booo working Thursday.

I will be in contact with you soon. I should be getting some headers here soon then I will need the tune. Do you guys install also?
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:46 AM   #10964
Qwkss

Drives: Hoopty Winter Beater
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Booo working Thursday.

I will be in contact with you soon. I should be getting some headers here soon then I will need the tune. Do you guys install also?
Yes we do....Have you seen my Facebook page? What brand of headers?
Qwkss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #10965
cntryman77

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Mac View Post
He thinks it's because he was honest in a thread about like or dislike Camarofest. His post must have been gone when I saw the thread. I guess it's a good thing I didn't offer my constructive criticism in there. Reading through its a positive only thread and if anything negative was posted its been moderated. It's a shame that people consider any disagreement as a hate crime these days rather than just a different opinion that could possibly be learned from.

Happy birthday Drew!

that's how this place works...voice an unliked opinion, get banned...I come here less & less all the time because of it
Old 08-15-2012, 03:02 PM   #10966
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwkss View Post
Yes we do....Have you seen my Facebook page? What brand of headers?
I have no clue. I have the stock exhaust on. I would probably just go all out and spend a couple grand on headers and a new exhaust system. If anyone here has suggestions let me know. I've been being told to have TSP ship out this http://www.texas-speed.com/p-34-tsp-...ess-steel.aspx.

Honestly, as long as it's loud and mean for a respectable price. I don't care I'm open for suggestions.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #10967
131 SS
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2012 Silverado LTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew10 View Post
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Now send me $50.
Check is in the mail.

Mike
Old 08-16-2012, 04:52 PM   #10968
blue-bayou

Drives: 2010 IBM SS/RS/Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
I have no clue. I have the stock exhaust on. I would probably just go all out and spend a couple grand on headers and a new exhaust system. If anyone here has suggestions let me know. I've been being told to have TSP ship out this http://www.texas-speed.com/p-34-tsp-...ess-steel.aspx.

Price looks respectable especially for SS. Not a fan of Magnaflow, but they've been around for a while and, as far as I can tell, used a good bit.

Gonna head out to TNL in a bit and see if anybody shows. Its looking like rain here though so who knows. I'll prolly go there tomorrow night as well.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:28 PM   #10969
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Mac View Post
He thinks it's because he was honest in a thread about like or dislike Camarofest. His post must have been gone when I saw the thread. I guess it's a good thing I didn't offer my constructive criticism in there. Reading through its a positive only thread and if anything negative was posted its been moderated. It's a shame that people consider any disagreement as a hate crime these days rather than just a different opinion that could possibly be learned from.

Happy birthday Drew!

Agreed. However, many of the crazy overdone Camaros belong to people who are "well known" forumites, so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

If that's what people want to do with their Camaro, that's fine. I think we're all entitled to our opinions that their cars look overdone and ricey. just like they have the right to have an opinion that ours are too plain.

I still can bug him on Facebook and text-- I'm sure he'll still stalk us.
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:26 AM   #10970
Drew10
Enjoys a good train wreck

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
However, many of the crazy overdone Camaros belong to people who are "well known" forumites, so I'm sure that has something to do with it.
Drew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:19 PM   #10971
ForceFed

Drives: Trailblazer SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFed View Post
Ok...new price.
All Carbon- $650 shipped/insured $600 local
Carbon and yellow Finned- $525 shipped/insured $475 local
I am very motivated and willing to work with locals to make the sale on these, I really want to close the book on this whole deal. If you're interested, hit me up I'll see what we can do.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228535
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:48 PM   #10972
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Anyone heading to edge tonight?
Old 08-17-2012, 12:57 PM   #10973
E.T.

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Anyone wanna meet up at Dragway 42 tonight??

E.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:43 AM   #10974
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Had some time to kill last night between my son's soccer game at Cincinnati Country Day in Indian Hill and picking my daughter up in Batavia at a bon-fire with her volleyball team. Milford was on the way so I stopped at the cruise-in there. It was packed. A lot more cars than the couple of times last year that I went. Only saw 2 fifth-gens.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:02 PM   #10975
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew10 View Post
Good thing I can drive faster than Pee Wee can pedal!
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #10976
cntryman77

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
trying to decide if I want to put my footwell lighting in today, or just relax & be lazy...lol

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?