Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 11-07-2010, 10:44 PM   #1
mad1111
Inland Empire Camaro Club

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS
Cool *Official* Inland Empire Camaro Club Thread...

alright guys/gals...here's our thread!

Figured it would be good to have a spot to post up all our "club" events, meets, cruises, etc...

And this way it gives others a central spot to find out whats going on in the good ol' I.E.! in case they want to come out and join us!

As SilverFoxx recommended, I'll be creating an account to host all of our pics that we take from our events...(picasa, photobucket, etc) I'll keep you all posted and send you the info once its done.

As PhillyBoy said, our next meet will be the first saturday of December (12.4.10)...and will continue to be the first saturday of the month thereafter. He's looking into a spot he knows and will post up the info as well as sticker and shirt info. (hopefully we can get these printed up and passed out at our next meet)

Of course we will be doing a "semi-monthly" meetup when Leo gets his new car...keep us posted Leo!!!!!! LoL

Thanks again everyone for making this into something...and to those of you who couldnt make it, hopefully you'll be at the next event!!!

Oh, and anyone interested in being a part of this fine club, just email or PM me your cell number, name, and email so I can add you to the IECC Distribution List to keep you informed of all events

Here's my email: darensdorff@gmail.com

-MaD

www.iecamaroclub.com

Last edited by mad1111; 12-08-2010 at 06:01 PM. Reason: added info
mad1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:50 PM   #2
DarthNacho08
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 1999 camaro
Send a message via AIM to DarthNacho08
.................................................. ...............................................why didn't I know this club was around?
DarthNacho08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
mad1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNacho08 View Post
.................................................. ...............................................why didn't I know this club was around?

There's a thread posted: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108717

and this one: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112886

Just email or PM me your info (cell#, name, email) so i can add you to the distribution list...

Here's my email: darensdorff@gmail.com

www.iecamaroclub.com
Old 11-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #4
mad1111

So I received this PM (see below) from Mike of CCSD (Camaro Club of San Diego). He's looking to get a meet and greet event going and I think its a great idea!

Chime in with your thoughts/ideas and lets see when we can get this planned!!!!

IECC & CCSD Future Meet & Greet
Greetings from the Camaro Club of San Diego (CCSD)! Our club has been around since ~1992, so there are obviously 1st - 5th Gens in our fold. I am trying to get more San Diego 5th Gens to join our Club, and it is fun events that make it easier to get new members (as I know you know).

Maybe we can do a combined event (cruise and meet) somewhere ~1/2 between Ontario and San Diego one of these months...how does a Temecula event grab you? Perhaps a Saturday or Sunday "winery invasion" (tour), though everyone would have to be paired up with a designated driver! Or, we could just meet near the south side, do a couple of laps thru Old Temecula and find a place to grab a bite while admiring everyone's ride?

Regards,
Mike Sessions

I personally like the cruise through temecula idea and a bite to eat after! Maybe we can plan this sometime in January (mid)...I wanna make sure we all have our shirts and stickers before we go to this event.

www.iecamaroclub.com
Old 11-08-2010, 08:33 PM   #5
Edlocs
IECC

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad1111 View Post
So I received this PM (see below) from Mike of CCSD (Camaro Club of San Diego). He's looking to get a meet and greet event going and I think its a great idea!

Greetings from the Camaro Club of San Diego (CCSD)! Our club has been around since ~1992, so there are obviously 1st - 5th Gens in our fold. I am trying to get more San Diego 5th Gens to join our Club, and it is fun events that make it easier to get new members (as I know you know).

Maybe we can do a combined event (cruise and meet) somewhere ~1/2 between Ontario and San Diego one of these months...how does a Temecula event grab you? Perhaps a Saturday or Sunday "winery invasion" (tour), though everyone would have to be paired up with a designated driver! Or, we could just meet near the south side, do a couple of laps thru Old Temecula and find a place to grab a bite while admiring everyone's ride?

Regards,
Mike Sessions

I personally like the cruise through temecula idea and a bite to eat after! Maybe we can plan this sometime in January (mid)...I wanna make sure we all have our shirts and stickers before we go to this event.

Sounds like a good idea .
Mods: CAI Intake, Eibach Springs and Sway bars, Clear Bra, Borla Sport Catback, AAC Side Markers, DJG Phantom Hidden Headlight Grille, Suncoast Creation Functional Hood, Anvil Notched Spoiler, Custom Painted Stripes, Mail Slot Delete, 3D Carbon Fender Vets
Edlocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:37 PM   #6
DET MSCL
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to DET MSCL Send a message via Yahoo to DET MSCL Send a message via Skype™ to DET MSCL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edlocs View Post
Sounds like a good idea .
I will bring up a mid-January event in Temecula with our "Activities Director" (Curtis) during our December monthly club meeting...his biggest challenge will be to decide which of his four (4!) Camaros he will drive up (I am hoping he chooses his red 4th Gen...it's a beauty)...

Looking forward to getting this planned out with all of you from IECC...

2010 Victory Red 2SS ~ Black Leather ~ Cyber Grey Rally Stripes ~ Auto ~ SunRoof ~ Polished 20s, VIN: 102432

Ordered: 10/16/2008, Built: 4/3/2009, On The Rail: 5/21/2009, Departed Michigan: 6/1/2009, Delivered: 6/11/2009
DET MSCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:22 AM   #7
SirMike

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT RS, 2015 Challenger
Quote:

Regards,
Mike Sessions

Good idea. We have to REP-RA-ZENT!!!
Mid January sounds good. <== heck, any excuse to drive my camaro some more.

BTW - Leonardo got a call, his camaro is at the dealer waiting to get stripes painted on.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:30 AM   #8
mad1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMike View Post
Good idea. We have to REP-RA-ZENT!!!
Mid January sounds good. <== heck, any excuse to drive my camaro some more.

BTW - Leonardo got a call, his camaro is at the dealer waiting to get stripes painted on.

Right there with ya SirMike!!!!

Looks like we'll be having a meet sooner than we expected!!!! WooHoo

www.iecamaroclub.com
Old 11-09-2010, 01:08 PM   #9
mad1111

I know this is short notice, but anyone interested in going to the car show this sunday?

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109440

I figured if we decide to, we can all meet up at the mills and cruise out from there...its 70miles one way!

What you all think??

www.iecamaroclub.com
Old 11-09-2010, 03:42 PM   #10
SilverFoxx
IECC Family Member

Drives: 2010 2SS,A6, SIM
Meet and greet with the S.D. guys in January sounds great. Have to wait and see at the moment about this weekend though.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:14 PM   #11
Phillyboy
Show Contender

Drives: 2010 2SS White w/black strips
Next Meet

This place is nice for our next meet. I talk to the bar maid and she said it would be OK. Tell me what you think.
Attached Images

Phillyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:18 PM   #12
Phillyboy
Show Contender

Drives: 2010 2SS White w/black strips
Quote:
I know this is short notice, but anyone interested in going to the car show this sunday?

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109440

I figured if we decide to, we can all meet up at the mills and cruise out from there...its 70miles one way!

What you all think??
Sorry guys, I will be in Phoenix for NASCAR.
Phillyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:17 AM   #13
DET MSCL
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to DET MSCL Send a message via Yahoo to DET MSCL Send a message via Skype™ to DET MSCL
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFoxx View Post
Meet and greet with the S.D. guys in January sounds great. Have to wait and see at the moment about this weekend though.
How 'about you pick the place(s) we meet before and after a cruise thru Old Temecula? I have noticed a lot of changes there since I lived off Nicholas Road...so I would not want to rely on my memory...

Plenty of time to prepare...

2010 Victory Red 2SS ~ Black Leather ~ Cyber Grey Rally Stripes ~ Auto ~ SunRoof ~ Polished 20s, VIN: 102432

Ordered: 10/16/2008, Built: 4/3/2009, On The Rail: 5/21/2009, Departed Michigan: 6/1/2009, Delivered: 6/11/2009
DET MSCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:45 AM   #14
SilverFoxx
IECC Family Member

Drives: 2010 2SS,A6, SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DET MSCL View Post
How 'about you pick the place(s) we meet before and after a cruise thru Old Temecula? I have noticed a lot of changes there since I lived off Nicholas Road...so I would not want to rely on my memory...

Plenty of time to prepare...
Like you said, plenty of time. Depends on how many, etc. as to where we would go to eat, etc. Maybe meet up off of 79 South, rumble through Old Town, head up to Rosa's Cantina, or somewhere like that that can handle our crowd?

Tags
ie camaro club, iecc, inland empire camaro club