Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 11-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #1
MattyDaddy

Drives: 2012 Red SS/RS
Question Rear tire Q's - size, brand, scratch/curb repair BFG comp 2's experience..

Hey guys, couple quick questions after briefly reading thru the board, but i was wondering if anyone has tried out the new BFG comp 2s on the back of their SS (auto). I know the Pirellis have treated me very well lasting just over 31k miles. The are both about the same price but as with any gearhead, i'm curious if there is something better out there other than the Pzeros.

also, i have the painted 20s and was wondering if there is any benefit to trying to squeeze something wider in there (i briefed the sticky above)??

lastly, I think all four wheels have been curbed, scratched, damaged from car wash, mom driving, etc... any suggestions on repairing vs just biting the bullet and buying different wheels? suggestions on shops for repair?

thank you guys for any and all advice (this includes pointing me to existing information/threads)