Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 10-07-2008, 05:33 PM   #85
Matster

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM/IOM #3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotpa View Post
If all else fails.....

Three words:

Home Equity Loan
Home Equity Loan = Credit Extension. The banks don't want your home or anything to do with it. They already have a glut of property they now own because of defaulted mortgages and as a result a number of banks have already gone under.

IMHO If you own your home free and clear or have paid a considerable amoun tof the original mortgage off, the last thing I would recommend is taking an equity loan against one of the few asset you actually have.

The way you have banked and used credit in the past are gone for sometime to come. We have countries, yes countries on the verge of declaring bankruptcy. To quote the experts...I believe these are some of the same people who got us into this mess....this is unprecedented...as in worse then the depression of the 1930's.

416 Forged Stroker, E-Force Supercharger, Blower Cam, Rotofab CAI, Stainless Works 2" LT Headers and 3" Exhaust, LPE ZR1 Twin Disc Clutch, DSS 1400 HP Axles, Pfadt Performance Kit Stage 3.
Matster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:59 PM   #86
TRIXXTERR

Drives: 96 Z28(sold)
OK SOOO after reading the released PDF of The INITIAL ORDERING WORKBOOK. I Need to RETRACT MY PREVIOUS STATEMENTS... IF THE PRICING IS GOOD... EVERYTHING I MUST HAVE IS STNDARD ON THE 1SS..With the exception of the four pack Gauges..Witch i can get from the dealer @ a later date... Honestly.. Other than the Four Pack , and leather... the rest of the stuff on the 2SS I dont care for anyway...

WOOHOO THERE IS HOPE YET!!..
TRIXXTERR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:02 PM   #87
patriotpa
Account Suspended

Drives: 02 Silverado, 09 Vue, 10 1SS
Location: Tired of apologizing when we should be kickin' butt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliman93230 View Post
the economy is taking a dump, banks are closing, its harder to get credit. the camaro order start on Oct 13-15, with no pricing , what kind of madness is this.

obviously this ordering is for confidant, financially secure individuals that have the mula.
...that would be me. I made a good career choice. Electronics, specializing in military comms.
patriotpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:33 PM   #88
Tantalizer43

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotpa View Post
...that would be me. I made a good career choice. Electronics, specializing in military comms.

Another relatively secure job field...... public safety. Isn't that right Tag?

Anywho, back to pricing...... be patient young grasshoppers......