Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 04-09-2013, 03:35 PM   #1
RpdFire

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS
Upstate, SC soon to be new 2SS owner - Need Shop suggestions

Hey guys, 1st post but I have been lurking around and picking up items for a while. I ordered a 2013 IOM 2SS back in Feb and looks like delivery will be Next week.
I previously owned a '95 Monte carlo that was a show/stereo comp car. sold that quite a few years back and just have been diving a '04 Colorado until I could talk the wife into the Camaro! But I sold the Monte before I moved to the area 6 years ago and so I haven't had the need for any good body/performance shops so I'm looking for some suggestions. Here's the rundown of whats coming.

From the dealer I ordered:

2013 IOM 2SS/RS
Factory Ground Effects (body Color)
Hurst Short Throw
Nav

Already sitting in the garage waiting to be installed:

Heritage Grill
Z/TA Spoiler
bumblebee stripes
C.A.I. Intage with JRE scoop
Pfadt ZL spec Sways and springs
stainless brake lines
R1concepts dimpled/slotted rotors and hawk ceramic pads.
comming soon NightOwl LEDs

So I've been busy without the car even being here yet! I plan on installing everything myself but need some place to get the Spoiler painted and also possibly to get the stripes put on. I may try the stripes myself but if there is a place that does a good job I'd rather just take it somewhere.

Also once the sways and springs are on I need a good shop to take it to that is not going to look at me sideways when I tell them that I need the bushing timed and aligned to specs that are not stock.

Looking forward to meeting up with some local groups once the car arrives, I'll be the one with two child seats in the back for my boys.
RpdFire is offline   Reply With Quote