Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 08-27-2013, 06:11 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
dealership shout out

OMG went to do the first oil change on the Camaro (it has 8000 miles on it now lol) before we went to the beach this weekend.

Well been having troubles with titus will (dan not happy paying $50 on half off oil changes on the sonic) so we switched to Baydo Chevrolet in McKenna (just down the road from us)

Well was talking to the GM there (I have known him for years since they moved to McKenna) & telling him about how we got the Camaro & how they lost out on us buying our car there since their sales manager wouldn't even look at our trade in.

Anywho. My husband saw him a few mins later & started talking to him about his health (remember we have known this guy for like 10yrs now) & I told my husband to tell him what day it is. It is my husbands & I 20th anniversary today.

he walks us back up to the front of the dealership & our Camaro just pulled up. He tells Service manager to hook us up. Husband & I are thinking 10 % or even $20 off nope they covered the bill all $90 of it. OMG

so if you have car needs & not happy with baydo Go talk to Rodger smith, tell him you know Tammy he should deal with it.

Service problems go to Alex the service manager.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:24 PM   #2
Lee9710

Drives: 2013 Summit White ZL1
Send a message via Yahoo to Lee9710
Well at least they treated you well. They told me they didn't think I could afford the Grand Sport Corvette they had several months ago so I drove the ZL1 I bought from Sunset Chev up there to show them otherwise. They also marked their ZL1 up almost $10k over sticker. I wouldn't let them change the oil on my lawn mower lol. I drive over an hour from Yelm to Sumner in order to not have to deal with them.

Proud Owner of the baddest Camaro ever built
ZL1
Lee9710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:37 PM   #3
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee9710 View Post
Well at least they treated you well. They told me they didn't think I could afford the Grand Sport Corvette they had several months ago so I drove the ZL1 I bought from Sunset Chev up there to show them otherwise. They also marked their ZL1 up almost $10k over sticker. I wouldn't let them change the oil on my lawn mower lol. I drive over an hour from Yelm to Sumner in order to not have to deal with them.
The only problem I have ever had was when we bought our camaro, we went to north bend to buy her because the sales manager refused to deal with me. He is n longer there

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:59 AM   #4
ForgedReality
Envy

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS - Black hood/hockey
I'd never let someone else touch my car. I do my own oil changes. No reason not to. But congrats on putting up with each other for 20 years and on the deal you got at the dealership.
ForgedReality is offline   Reply With Quote