Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 07-16-2013, 07:18 PM   #1
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Little River, SC

I am going to be in Myrtle Beach the second week in September and will be looking at some properties in Little River. Can any one from the area tell me about the area including North and South Myrtle Beach. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:21 PM   #2
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9

Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
It's kind of crowded and real busy during the summer months and almost empty in the winter. Lots of places to shop and play golf? They've had 2 bad wildfires in the last few years that burnt up many homes in North Myrtle Beach but with all the rain we've had lately in SC that should be done for awhile. Don't know much about Little River.
Old 07-17-2013, 12:37 AM   #3
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Drives: 2011 Forged LS3 Supercharged/Cammed
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL SS View Post
I am going to be in Myrtle Beach the second week in September and will be looking at some properties in Little River. Can any one from the area tell me about the area including North and South Myrtle Beach. Thanks in advance.
It better be a vacation home Paul
Old 07-17-2013, 06:35 AM   #4
pk79
Purveyor of Mirth

Drives: 2012 IOM 1LT/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL SS View Post
I moved down to Myrtle Beach from Cumberland, RI in 2010 and I love it down here. Weather is nice year round, plenty of golf, shopping etc. There are a lot of people down here during the summer but once you know the best routes to get places you can avoid a lot of the vacation traffic. Feel free to send me a message if you have specific questions. .....the other best part of SC...low taxes compared to the insane property taxes in RI.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:59 PM   #5
JonnyGray

Drives: 2013 Camaro LFX RS
I'm from Charleston but go to Myrtle beach nearly every day for work, and Wilmington a lot of weekends to visit friends. Little River is pretty close to Wilmington which is an amazing smaller city with great food and lots to do
JonnyGray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:34 PM   #6
pk79
Purveyor of Mirth

Drives: 2012 IOM 1LT/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyGray View Post
I'm from Charleston but go to Myrtle beach nearly every day for work, and Wilmington a lot of weekends to visit friends. Little River is pretty close to Wilmington which is an amazing smaller city with great food and lots to do
That's a little bit of a hike to come to Myrtle Beach almost every day...what do you do for work that takes you that far?
Old 07-19-2013, 06:46 PM   #7
JonnyGray

Drives: 2013 Camaro LFX RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pk79 View Post
That's a little bit of a hike to come to Myrtle Beach almost every day...what do you do for work that takes you that far?
Haha yeah I know :( My 1 month old car has 3500 miles on it :\ lol. I do catering for doctors offices, and alot of the drug reps are from charleston so they still use us even when they're going to Myrtle. I would complain, but i'm very well compensated for the drives, so I guess its alright.

Two days ago in Myrtle on 17 I saw a white SS with blackout between the taillights, taillight covers, white SS badge. Sound like anyone you know?
JonnyGray is offline   Reply With Quote