Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 09-06-2009, 11:49 AM   #2325
Chevyman1200

Drives: 2006 Zo6,1967 and 2010 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cricket912 View Post
That is so awesome! I vote for ABM It looks like its in great condition. How's the interior?
Thanks Cricket, The interior is in great shape, carpet is a bit faded in a couple spots and the headliner needs to be replaced, other than that, the seats, door panels and dash look almost new.
Attached Images

Chevyman1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:22 PM   #2326
Blownhotrodder

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiztedjeckel View Post
Evidently not lol

I went through and checked what I wanted and the salesman ordered it. He told me the remote start would be included in the RS package. oddly enough, the car is equipped with the RS package however no RS badges.
Just to clear this up, that car appears to have black cloth right? If thats the case its the 1SS package which does not include the C&C package which is where the remote start is included along with having to be on an automatic trans. Remote start is not avail. on the manual trans. The C&C has nothing to do with the RS package. On SS models only, you get red colored SS badges with RS package and white SS badges for non RS package cars.
Blownhotrodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:12 PM   #2327
Twiztedjeckel

Drives: '06 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanTerry View Post
Hard to tell by our posted pic. Was your roof rail seams painted body color or Black? If they were black, you did not have the RS Package on your car. If they charged for it it was not put on the car...

If it was, it should have had the RS emblem on the grill.
I', 99.9% positive that the window sticker says RS package. Perhaps I'll swing down there today while they're not open since they have it back on the lot. It does come with the HID's and halo's,its a 1SS with black cloth and its an automatic.

Here's the best picture I've got of the roof lines that are painted with my wife in the car.

[IMG]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9092/ds****22jv.jpg[/IMG]
By twiztedjeckel
Twiztedjeckel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:28 PM   #2328
haleyd
determined future owner

Drives: 2004 pontiac grand prix gt2
Send a message via AIM to haleyd
Quote:
I', 99.9% positive that the window sticker says RS package. Perhaps I'll swing down there today while they're not open since they have it back on the lot. It does come with the HID's and halo's,its a 1SS with black cloth and its an automatic.

Here's the best picture I've got of the roof lines that are painted with my wife in the car.

[IMG]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9092/ds****22jv.jpg[/IMG]
By twiztedjeckel
THAT'S why there is no remote start. like i said and someone else said after me, the remote start only comes with the convenience and connectivity package (and an auto trans)... it has nothing to do with whether or not it's an RS. the C&C package is standard on the 2LT and 2SS so if you ordere a 1SS then you needed to also order the C&C package otherwise you weren't going to get it!! it sucks, but that's the way they did it... you would think every dealer should know that by now... geesh!
haleyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #2329
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyd View Post
THAT'S why there is no remote start. like i said and someone else said after me, the remote start only comes with the convenience and connectivity package (and an auto trans)... it has nothing to do with whether or not it's an RS. the C&C package is standard on the 2LT and 2SS so if you ordere a 1SS then you needed to also order the C&C package otherwise you weren't going to get it!! it sucks, but that's the way they did it... you would think every dealer should know that by now... geesh!

And you can only get the C&C on the 1LT - NOT AN OPTION on the 1SS

CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:38 PM   #2330
Tactical Z
Banned

Drives: Nissan Titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyman1200 View Post
Thanks Cricket, The interior is in great shape, carpet is a bit faded in a couple spots and the headliner needs to be replaced, other than that, the seats, door panels and dash look almost new.
Smex on wheels.

ABM with a touch of bird crap.
Tactical Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:42 PM   #2331
haleyd
determined future owner

Drives: 2004 pontiac grand prix gt2
Send a message via AIM to haleyd
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
And you can only get the C&C on the 1LT - NOT AN OPTION on the 1SS

OH YEAH! i forgot about that. geez, why would his dealer NOT have known that? i'd be going to someone else for the new order!
haleyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:58 PM   #2332
VenomZ302
Live to Win, Dare to Fail

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue RS/SS M6
Quote:
I', 99.9% positive that the window sticker says RS package...it's a 1SS with black cloth and its an automatic.
No doubt that it's an RS/SS now. As has been the case with all (to the best of my knowledge), the SS badges override those for the RS package.

3/13/09 - Ordered Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS/RS M6!
7/13/09 - Built!
8/11/09 - Delivered!

2G1FT1EW2A9124579
VenomZ302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:59 PM   #2333
VenomZ302
Live to Win, Dare to Fail

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue RS/SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Z View Post
Smex on wheels.

ABM with a touch of bird crap.
Very nice. Reminds me that I need to place my order for my gloss black hockey sticks from Rider Graphix.

3/13/09 - Ordered Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS/RS M6!
7/13/09 - Built!
8/11/09 - Delivered!

2G1FT1EW2A9124579
VenomZ302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:17 PM   #2334
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyd View Post
OH YEAH! i forgot about that. geez, why would his dealer NOT have known that? i'd be going to someone else for the new order!
Not everyone can know everything - takes a special person
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:24 PM   #2335
cab2g
love. my. car.

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecamaroguy View Post
Not sure I worked on it last night and it doesn't look as bad now. But the paint is gone in 3 spots and a long damaged streak as well.

I want to get it repainted but not sure if I have to order the ABM paint or if they mix it together at a shop? Also technically I think this is a hitnrun since they didn't leave a note. But I don't think I want to report this to the insurance because then my rates go up........
I don't know if anybody said this yet, but if it's a hit and run, call the police, file a report, doesn't matter if you do it right away. Then if you create an insurance claim, your insurance rates should not go up because it will be listed a a no-fault claim. But you have to provide your ins. company with the police report #. This happened to me with GEICO and my rates did not go up.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:37 AM   #2336
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
well, just got back from florida and man do i love it there...i kept telling my grandfather im moving down there and bringing my camaro....the roads are sooo open and theres like no hills...all i could think about when i was down there was driving my camaro out there...my friend lives out there about a half hour from where i was staying and he took me out to some places and meng u gotta drive everywhere! like 20-40min trips...shit its nothing like new york...but if i had my camaro down there id happily drive anywhere...u guys are gonna laugh but i still dont even have 250 miles on my camaro...lol...wuteva tho, if i can have under 20k miles after i pay it off in 5 years ill be happy...

feramirk just let me know when you wanna see it...

summoner did you get the car yet?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCJ View Post
I know I was poking fun at how well Calvin called us back when we would call him....or should I say he never called us back..lol

I just did my fuse pull tonight. Have you read that thread yet about pulling those 2 fuses on the V8 forum section?
huh? why we taking out 2 fuses? and also did any1 hear anything about the update or wuteva on the cars computer regaurding the whole radio screen...to stop the issue with the thumb stick memory sticks not working properly...like when you going through the songs and it gets stuck on 1 song where u cant see what your scanning trough on the list of songs
Old 09-07-2009, 03:10 AM   #2337
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
well, just got back from florida and man do i love it there...i kept telling my grandfather im moving down there and bringing my camaro....the roads are sooo open and theres like no hills...all i could think about when i was down there was driving my camaro out there...my friend lives out there about a half hour from where i was staying and he took me out to some places and meng u gotta drive everywhere! like 20-40min trips...shit its nothing like new york...but if i had my camaro down there id happily drive anywhere...u guys are gonna laugh but i still dont even have 250 miles on my camaro...lol...wuteva tho, if i can have under 20k miles after i pay it off in 5 years ill be happy...

feramirk just let me know when you wanna see it...

summoner did you get the car yet?!

songs

Awesome glad you had a great trip!
LOL Where I live, we have lots of windy country roads and the nearest store is like a 30 min drive LOL. Sucks, but not when I get my Camaro!

I have not got it yet, I will be picking it up on Thursday night most likely. Or Friday morning, depends. It should be at the dealer by Tuesday though! It's been at the railyard 22 miles away from the dealer for almost a week now.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:12 AM   #2338
Twiztedjeckel

Drives: '06 VW GTI
Kamaro223-got that private message you sent me but I still can't reply to you. Check your settings,says you're not open to receiving PM's or something.
Twiztedjeckel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!