Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 02-10-2012, 09:52 PM   #253
z28chuck
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS Camaro
ECC,

Amber and I had a great time...it was a nice way to end my Eglin tour. I have really enjoyed all the C5 and Pony Wars events and all the cruises too. You are all a great bunch of PeePs that will be sorely missed. I hope I get to cruise with everyone again if/when I make it back to Florida...but for now, home is where the Air Force sends me!

Ivan,
Could you please pm me a price on the 4.10 gears we talked about and the simple install kit for my 2SS? I can't remember the manufacturer you recommended but you said they had the best ratings and lowest price...

Thanx again everyone!
Take care and GOD Bless!
Chuck/Amber
z28chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:52 AM   #254
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by z28chuck View Post
ECC,

Amber and I had a great time...it was a nice way to end my Eglin tour. I have really enjoyed all the C5 and Pony Wars events and all the cruises too. You are all a great bunch of PeePs that will be sorely missed. I hope I get to cruise with everyone again if/when I make it back to Florida...but for now, home is where the Air Force sends me!

Ivan,
Could you please pm me a price on the 4.10 gears we talked about and the simple install kit for my 2SS? I can't remember the manufacturer you recommended but you said they had the best ratings and lowest price...

Thanx again everyone!
Take care and GOD Bless!
Chuck/Amber
Great to see you again and best wishes at your next duty station! It was fun here with everyone. I know end of next month is it for me too so I already feel your pain of leaving such a good group....even though it's only been a little while for me.

I'll shoot you a PM on the gears....there has been a few changes to our vendor lineup. :(

Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote