Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 4th Generation Camaros > 4th Gen Marketplace

Old 06-28-2015, 04:58 PM   #1
Joe14SS

Drives: 2014 1SS
FS: 95 Z28

I have a Black 1995 Z28 for sale. Car is located in the Akron/Canton area of Ohio. Black exterior with grey cloth interior. Interior is still in good shape with some minimal wear on the drivers side seat bolster. Exterior still has the original paint with some light scratches. 89,000 original miles. The original door panels were replaced with grey leather T/A panels, aftermarket HU with CD player, and a new dash pad.

New Magnaflow Catback
Moroso CAI
Electric Waterpump
BMR Upper and Lower A arms (Black Hammertone)
BMR Front and Rear Sway Bar (Red)
UMI Panhard Rod (Black)
UMI Lower Control Arms (Black)
UMI K-Member (Black)
UMI Strut Tower Brace (Black)
Energy Suspension Polyurethane Bushings
Energy Suspension Polyurethane Moter Mounts
Inland Empire 3" Aluminium Driveshaft
Summit Racing Differential Cover
Front and Rear HD Bilstein Shocks
Corvette Z06 MAF
Transmission cooler
LT4 Knock Module
SLP Manual Fan Switch

The car does come with coated Pacesetter headers, off-road y-pipe, cut-out w/electronic switch, and BMR sub-frame connectors that I never had installed. Along with a new gasket for the oil pan(does not need replacing, just doing it as a preventative).

The car does need an alignment and will need two window motors. Does not have A/C since I removed it. I still have all the receipts for anything I have bought for the car and have done all the work myself. Oil has been changed every 3k miles with Royal Purple. Transmission and rear end fluid is around 2 years old, but only has around 200 miles on it...also Royal Purple. Please PM me if interested

Asking 5000.00 OBO.

Pictures found here: http://joe14ss.imgur.com
Joe14SS is offline   Reply With Quote