Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 05-16-2011, 07:08 PM   #71
MOMSREDSS

Drives: 2010 Victory RED RS/SS L99
Here is a photo of the grill. Will try and get some from a different angle if it ever stops raining.
Attached Images

2010 2SS/RS, L99, Victory Red, Cyber Gray Stripes, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Tinted Windows, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Pedders Stainless Brake Lines, ARH Long Tube Headers, SLP Loudmouth II Axle Back, BMR Rear trailing arms, BMR Level 3 Performance Handling Package; Build Journal http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130448
MOMSREDSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:51 PM   #72
shadow09
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 1LE
the heritage grill looks good

with the black 21" option wheels, are they hard to keep clean with all the brake dust and whatnot?

thanks

shadow09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:17 AM   #73
MOMSREDSS

We purchased a wheel cleaner through Griot's Garage. I believe my husband said that it does a good job of keeping it off. That we don't have as much as we use to. I'll check with him on that & get back to you.

You can buy things from Griot's Garage online.
2010 2SS/RS, L99, Victory Red, Cyber Gray Stripes, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Tinted Windows, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Pedders Stainless Brake Lines, ARH Long Tube Headers, SLP Loudmouth II Axle Back, BMR Rear trailing arms, BMR Level 3 Performance Handling Package; Build Journal http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130448

Last edited by MOMSREDSS; 05-20-2011 at 07:48 AM.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:38 AM   #74
MOMSREDSS

We'll install the racing pedals that we purchased soon, maybe tonight.

My husband installed the SS kick plates last night. I'll post pictures after the pedals are installed.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #75
MOMSREDSS

SS Kick Plates

Here are the pictures of the kick plates.

We're too tired tonight to install the racing pedals.

I'm ready to just sit in front of the tv & relax!
Attached Images

Old 06-19-2011, 09:28 PM   #76
MikeJrSS

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS LS3
You're car is amazing. Took my time to read through all of the post. I have the rims and gfx painted to match as well. All I've done to mine so far is the Stainless Works Retro Chambered exhaust. It's cool to see you're car because you've done the mods I've got lined up for this year. My Roto-Fab should be here next week. After I install that I plan on ordering my headers and suspension upgrades. You're build journal just makes it that much harder not to be patient. lol.
MikeJrSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:19 PM   #77
rjdapilmoto
DAP-ONE [COTW - 12/23/13]

Drives: 2010 - 2SS/RS IOM
Where did you order the SS kick plates from?
rjdapilmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 04:34 PM   #78
rjdapilmoto

And where did you order the BMR Suspension Kit?
Old 06-20-2011, 05:09 PM   #79
MOMSREDSS

Thank you. It's been fun & hard. Hard, deciding on what to do & waiting for the parts.

I'm told the interior mods are up to me. I have a few ideas I can ask for, for my birthday & Christmas.

I know it's had to be patient. We purchased racing pedals in April & the kick plates in May. As you saw the kick plates are on. In one of my posts I had said that we'd hopefully get the racing pedals on shortly after posting the pictures of the kick plates. Since there is only 24 hours in a day, some times you just run out of hours in a day. That's life.

My husband asked me if I wanted to put them on last Thursday night before leaving for the weekend to a car show, but we had other things we had to do (& I wanted to relax). So, no worries. All in due time. I know they'll be on before the next car show.

As fun as this car is & the fun we've had together in doing the mods. Family ~ needs to come first, then the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJrSS View Post
You're car is amazing. Took my time to read through all of the post. I have the rims and gfx painted to match as well. All I've done to mine so far is the Stainless Works Retro Chambered exhaust. It's cool to see you're car because you've done the mods I've got lined up for this year. My Roto-Fab should be here next week. After I install that I plan on ordering my headers and suspension upgrades. You're build journal just makes it that much harder not to be patient. lol.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:10 PM   #80
MOMSREDSS

PFYC = Parts For Your Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdapilmoto View Post
Where did you order the SS kick plates from?
Old 06-20-2011, 05:13 PM   #81
MOMSREDSS

Phastek Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdapilmoto View Post
And where did you order the BMR Suspension Kit?
Old 06-26-2011, 02:01 PM   #82
rjdapilmoto

Thanks for the responses! And just like MikeJrSS said.....Your car is amazing!!
Old 07-06-2011, 03:43 PM   #83
MOMSREDSS

A gift from my sister & her husband

My brother-in-law bought a Yellow Challenger last year & surprised us when they came down from Canada for a visit.

They told us of a car show that would be in Spokane in 2011. We told them when they came down for it, that we would drive over & enter the show as well.

We drove over to Spokane on Father's day weekend. It rained :(.

Before it started raining, my sister brought over this amazing gift to us.

My daughters classmate draws 5x7, which I planned on buying. She said she not able to do larger sizes yet.

So when my sister handed this to me, I was just speechless. I put it in a frame last night, but plan on getting a different frame in the future.

Thanks L & D for the amazing picture
Attached Images

Old 07-06-2011, 03:48 PM   #84
MOMSREDSS

Racing Pedals installed :o)

The racing pedals are installed.

I know it's been a long wait, but life keeps rolling along. When we had nice weather, we just had to go out for a drive .

I have an amazing husband!
Attached Images