Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 09-28-2011, 10:51 PM   #169
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Drives: '12 2LT/RS; '14 2SS/RS LS3 SSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Matt View Post
Photos.

First impression with GM- not so good. Dealership wasn't helpful at all. Hopefully GM will redeem themselves. :(
Dang, Matt.
I'm so sorry this happened to your car. Absolutely raise H-E-double -hockey sticks with them!
Old 09-28-2011, 11:00 PM   #170
BBD

Drives: 87 IROC, 93 Z28, Lil Buzz 2012 T3
My heck Matt what did they say happened. I feel so bad for u what a freakin kick in the guts.
BBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:26 PM   #171
sonictonic

Drives: 2LT 45th Anniversary Edition?
Send a message via AIM to sonictonic
Hey guys, UP says mine has been "placed at Industry" here in CA. Where is this, anyone know? I thought it was southern cali's "City of Industry" but was told no.... Also, last night the trace said Emeryville CA which is way up north past San Francisco. Lastly, my dealership GM said it would unload in southern CA and come here to central Cali by truck. So where is my car right now?

I'm confused, lol.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:26 PM   #172
d-nash

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS Black/IOM interior
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonictonic View Post
Hey guys, UP says mine has been "placed at Industry" here in CA. Where is this, anyone know? I thought it was southern cali's "City of Industry" but was told no.... Also, last night the trace said Emeryville CA which is way up north past San Francisco. Lastly, my dealership GM said it would unload in southern CA and come here to central Cali by truck. So where is my car right now?

I'm confused, lol.
According to the GMconnects forum:

Delivered at Industry
This is the end of the Rail journey. Rail Car is waiting to be unloaded. Then the Car is just waiting on a truck for the last leg.

2012 Camaro 2LT/RS | Black With IO Stripes | IO Interior | Sun Roof | 30% window tint | Tinted tail lights and sidemarkers | Black bowties | "Orangish" footwell lighting | MRT 2.0 Exhaust | CAI intake w/ ADM scoop | Kappa Inifinty Five Amp | Kicker CVR 10" Sub
d-nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:51 PM   #173
sonictonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-nash View Post
According to the GMconnects forum:

Delivered at Industry
This is the end of the Rail journey. Rail Car is waiting to be unloaded. Then the Car is just waiting on a truck for the last leg.
Thanks Nash but I meant where in California!
Old 09-29-2011, 02:25 PM   #174
d-nash

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS Black/IOM interior
Quote:
Thanks Nash but I meant where in California!
Just wanted to make sure you don't look around for any more cities named "Industry"

My dealer said that my car would get unloaded in Milpitas. Do you live North or South of the Bay Area? If you are close to Milpitas then I would think yours would get unloaded there too. But then the dealer would know best.

2012 Camaro 2LT/RS | Black With IO Stripes | IO Interior | Sun Roof | 30% window tint | Tinted tail lights and sidemarkers | Black bowties | "Orangish" footwell lighting | MRT 2.0 Exhaust | CAI intake w/ ADM scoop | Kappa Inifinty Five Amp | Kicker CVR 10" Sub
d-nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:28 PM   #175
encarnate

Drives: awesome
Oh man that car is really bad matt. Dude. My mouth literally just opened and I put my hands over it unconsciously. Don't take that car you'll always know that its a fixed whooped car. You might as well go buy a used one that had the crap kicked out of it with a kid at least having fun to do that much damage. What the hell did they shoot at it. If I attached a rock to a rope that shit would take me hours to do all the damage you have.
08/16/2011 (2500) Order preferenced. Order pulled to the production system.
08/16/2011 (3000) Order accepted by production control. Parts being ordered and production process is underway.
09/02/2011 (3100) Order available to sequence.
09/02/2011 (3300) Order scheduled for production. Order is scheduled into the plant build cycle.
09/08/2011 TPW 9/12 via Becky (Thank You)
encarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:07 PM   #176
buddysilva

Drives: 10 F150 SuperCrew
My CSX railcar status went from delivered to EBSR exchange to no status available?? Does that mean it is unlaoded or just the end of CSX tracking it?
Old 09-29-2011, 03:55 PM   #177
sonictonic

My question is answered! The UP lady now says I'm unloaded and railcar is empty, in Milpitas CA which is about 90 mins north of me!

My dealer GM must've been confused saying it'd unload in socal. Pshhhhh.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:27 PM   #178
panther2469

Drives: 2011 2SS RS SIM Litho # 193
Quote:

I'm confused, lol.
It may be Mira Loma, CA thats where mine came in at. Big auto hub there
Old 09-29-2011, 05:50 PM   #179
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

The scoop!
My dealer called me this afternoon, and said they had called the district GM manager, who called UP DC in OKC to see when my car would be transported to dealership. The district manager told them to put a "hot" tag on it to be on the first truck out this afternoon. LOL! Kind of a "he said" and "she said" deal, ...yatta, yatta, yatta.
BUT the main thing is....
I will get my car tomorrow!!!!
Whooppppeeee!!!

Now, if I could just get rid of my tonsillitis and ear infection, tomorrow would be a really good day!!!!
I do believe a little permagrin is settling in!
Old 09-30-2011, 05:45 AM   #180
buddysilva

Drives: 10 F150 SuperCrew
Checked on my railcar this AM now says its empty on its journey back. Still no update from gmconnects saying it has been unloaded. Just called my dealer to say go get it! Do you know if they ship cars by truck on week ends?
Old 09-30-2011, 08:58 AM   #181
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddysilva View Post
Checked on my railcar this AM now says its empty on its journey back. Still no update from gmconnects saying it has been unloaded. Just called my dealer to say go get it! Do you know if they ship cars by truck on week ends?
They should; my dad would get a call from the transport truck and have to go down to the dealership and open the gate to the "back" lot where they kept the new arrivals on many a Sunday afternoon.

good luck!
Old 09-30-2011, 10:00 AM   #182
sonictonic

Congrats CamaroCrazee!

Mine has been unloaded which is great though the lady says "PDI (?) October 5th" ... Wth does that mean? Is it just gonna sit there until then? Do I need to call the dealer? I think I will...