Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 06-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
blackTT600

Drives: 2011 2LT M6 SC
Group Tharipy

Hello, in sure most of y'all know at this point that I have/had a 2011 2lt RS. And that over thanksgiving I had the IPF SC installed on it. So December 18th I'm sitting at a red and SLAM so F@$king A$$ whole comes and rear ends me into the car I front of me. 3 months to te day, I got my car back. yeah that permagrin only lasted 11 DAYS!!!! An then some other F@$ink pice of $hit cuts me off forcing me to hit her. Now in both of these accidents the other party got the ticket and I was completely not at fault in either. That was on march 24th to this day, I am still car less. I have contacted a lawyer to help me in this terrible situation. But I just felt like I needed a place to vent! Most of if not every one I talk to, is not a real car guy and does not understand what it feels like to work for 2.5 years straight just to buy the car you want, than another 2 years of work and research to make sure I got the correct power adder. Just to have all of your investment in fun, and transportation basically stollen from you.

The insurance company's are a F@$ing joke and do not care about you or your needs. Neither do the speed shops or vendors.

I'm pissed the **** off and demand satisfaction!

I JUST WANT MY ****ING CAR BACK AND FULL REIMBURSEMENT FOR MY 7 MONTHS OF NO CAR AND FOR THE BASICALLY NEW CAR THAT NOW HAS A REBUILT TITAL!

I know many of you have your cars out of your possession but I don't think any of you have been as screwed as I have been by this whole thing.

Guys thanks for letting me vent. I hope to drive my Camaro again soon.
blackTT600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:39 PM   #2
blackTT600

Thanks to a good friend I met through this forum I should be getting her back sooner than later! thanks again Clint!! You are the man!!
Old 07-18-2013, 09:50 AM   #3
butters

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Get your car back?
Old 07-18-2013, 10:46 AM   #4
blackTT600

Yeah bro. Thanks for asking. If you look at my other thread you can see new pix of her.