Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-23-2012, 11:05 PM   #15
soloknight6
SoCal HT5! SD

Drives: 2016 red hot 2ss M6
Awesome car man!
Old 08-23-2012, 11:07 PM   #16
WallyManrique

Drives: Chevy Camaro
Ohhh! the other question I had if ANYONE knows i'd really appreciate it. See the front of the car pic? I don't have a front license plate mounted because it looks nicer without it lol. In New York its illegal, So i was wondering if theres like a sleeve or something i can put on the front at the bottom or something. no big deal jw if anyone knows.
WallyManrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:14 PM   #17
Vengeance Graphix

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Congrats on the new ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2012, 11:14 PM   #18
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Congrats!
Old 08-23-2012, 11:14 PM   #19
WallyManrique

Thx!
Old 08-23-2012, 11:17 PM   #20
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Here is one option for your front license plate:

http://www.jacfab.com/camprod.html

They are a vendor here also on this forum

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:22 PM   #21
11 Camaro IBM

Drives: Camaro IBM
You have the rs so you have painted roof ditch moldings, hid headlights with led halos and day time running lamps not fog lights. Also you have the LFX v6 that has 320 something hp and a composite manifold so becarefull what performance mods you get most won't work unless for a 2012 the 2010-11 have the LLT with 312hp but much more capiable to mod as of right now. It's a pretty car good luck with modding
11 Camaro IBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:25 PM   #22
WallyManrique

Thanks Bad@ssCamaro, I'll def look into it.

11 Camaro IBM...I'm not sure what the painted roof ditch moldings are -_- i know the halo lights are sexy lol. I've never thought about modding it but thats good to know...i guess i really have a lot to learn about the car -_- like i said I should just post the vin and have someone who knows more tell me lmao
Old 08-23-2012, 11:29 PM   #23
moises417

Drives: 2012 camaro LS V6
Y convertible??? That's so bad! Sorry I just hate convertible cars n especially when they muscle cars. But nice color. Mine is red also, well red n black now.
moises417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:31 PM   #24
WallyManrique

Yea i went back and fourth with the vert part. I chose to do it because i've never had one. I learn the hard way :P New york isn't the best place for them because of snow but with luck and my extended warrenty i should be good
Old 08-24-2012, 12:06 AM   #25
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyManrique View Post
Yea i went back and fourth with the vert part. I chose to do it because i've never had one. I learn the hard way :P New york isn't the best place for them because of snow but with luck and my extended warrenty i should be good
Hey Wally, here's a tip for ya, if you want to respond to someone's post, there is a quote button on the lower right corner that you can click on and it will include their post.

And about the vert, it is awesome with the top down. We might not get to enjoy the weather as much as our brethren in the southern and warmer climates, but at least when we do have the good weather, you'll get to enjoy it a little more than the rest of us. Hope you don't have any issues with you're top like the some of the folks in the convertible section. Might be worthwhile for you to check out to get informed at least. I have noticed an improvement in that forum, that there are fewer people reporting problems, but it's always good to be in the know.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:12 AM   #26
WallyManrique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
Hey Wally, here's a tip for ya, if you want to respond to someone's post, there is a quote button on the lower right corner that you can click on and it will include their post.

And about the vert, it is awesome with the top down. We might not get to enjoy the weather as much as our brethren in the southern and warmer climates, but at least when we do have the good weather, you'll get to enjoy it a little more than the rest of us. Hope you don't have any issues with you're top like the some of the folks in the convertible section. Might be worthwhile for you to check out to get informed at least. I have noticed an improvement in that forum, that there are fewer people reporting problems, but it's always good to be in the know.
Thx bro, yea i really like the vert I've seen some of the threads on the convertible forums they are really helpful thanks! I'm really hoping I don't get any leaking issues or anything else i've read about.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:20 AM   #27
11 Camaro IBM

Drives: Camaro IBM
Lol it's ok you learn as you go this was my first Camaro I'm 19 you should check out my build thread page 1 just click the blue link in my thread that will give you ideas of mods... Also Verts mods will be different when doing exhaust they are also a little slower than coupes because of weight but Im sure it's worth it for the sexy vert
11 Camaro IBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:27 AM   #28
WallyManrique

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11 Camaro IBM View Post
Lol it's ok you learn as you go this was my first Camaro I'm 19 you should check out my build thread page 1 just click the blue link in my thread that will give you ideas of mods... Also Verts mods will be different when doing exhaust they are also a little slower than coupes because of weight but Im sure it's worth it for the sexy vert
Yea I checked your link earlier. Your car is sick, love the mods. Makes my car look like the basic model.