Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 08-24-2008, 01:26 PM   #15
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Txturbo View Post
Yes....I got the email, but I never got a reply on what size/color to make them.
That's right....sorry about that.

OK....so we need to find out what size the rear quarter window is and make the sticker to fit.

Can anyone find out the dimensions of that rear quarter window???

Just behind the b-pillar.....PLEASE???
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:45 PM   #16
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
On a 4th gen right?
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 02:30 PM   #17
Txturbo
Keeper of the Faith

Drives: 2001 Z28 Agressively
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
That's right....sorry about that.

OK....so we need to find out what size the rear quarter window is and make the sticker to fit.

Can anyone find out the dimensions of that rear quarter window???

Just behind the b-pillar.....PLEASE???
There is no quarter window on a 4th gen, just the door glass and the hatch glass. See picture below. I can make one to fit where my LS1Tech sticker is, if thats the area you are referring to.

2010 Camaro SS R6P
2001 Camaro Z28
1969 Camaro SS clone

Txturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 02:34 PM   #18
Bumble Bee '77
AutoBot Scout

Drives: 2002 ZRS Camaro
whats the chances of getting something like this?.....
Bumble Bee '77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 03:01 PM   #19
dvnt88
Kickin' Assphalt

Drives: 1997 Z-28 30th Anniversary Ed.
Quote:
Hey guys and TxTurbo...

For the other mods, TxTurbo and I were discussing stickers a while back when the first shirt thread went up. In fact, Dragon,Tran, Moose, and I were discussing stickers over a year ago. I have been begging for stickers FOREVER!!!

TxTurbo, if you can make up a few designs showing us what you have in mind, PLEASE...let's see what you got!

BTW, did you ever get the email w/ the 4 different types? I thought I sent that to you a while back....I forget... I think we were discussing solid colors since we couldn't do a fade, right?

Anyhow, let's see what you have in mind.

These here are the ones we originally started working with. Maybe we can come up w/ a few more designs. Again, I'd LOVE to finally have stickers!

Tag,
All the designs look sweeeet and if ya decide to make them available to the rest of us I'll definitely take a few of each. ")
Old 08-24-2008, 03:35 PM   #20
Txturbo
Keeper of the Faith

Quote:
Hey guys and TxTurbo...

For the other mods, TxTurbo and I were discussing stickers a while back when the first shirt thread went up. In fact, Dragon,Tran, Moose, and I were discussing stickers over a year ago. I have been begging for stickers FOREVER!!!

TxTurbo, if you can make up a few designs showing us what you have in mind, PLEASE...let's see what you got!

BTW, did you ever get the email w/ the 4 different types? I thought I sent that to you a while back....I forget... I think we were discussing solid colors since we couldn't do a fade, right?

Anyhow, let's see what you have in mind.

These here are the ones we originally started working with. Maybe we can come up w/ a few more designs. Again, I'd LOVE to finally have stickers!

I can do the CAMARO5.COM decals in white or chrome pretty easily. Single colors are quick and easy. Thats what I would like to do for the Indy event for the members who are taking cars. Then after Indy is over we can come up with something a little nicer. The one with the bowtie is good, but it will take more time and more than one color if I do them on my cutter. If the faded multicolor one is preferred, I can do those but will have to find out what it will cost for me to have them printed after the Indy event.

2010 Camaro SS R6P
2001 Camaro Z28
1969 Camaro SS clone

Old 08-24-2008, 04:20 PM   #21
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
The triple colored ones we were trying to get before had to be silk screened and cost about 10 bucks each. Since there wasn't enough interest to get at least 40, we canned the idea. The single color ones are very simple and easy to make. Go to with the white imo. Makes it easy to stand out on tinted glass, and just make the 5 a little bigger so the flat line on top of the 5 is obvious.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:28 PM   #22
z28collection
waiting for 5th gen

Drives: 99 z28 6 speed, 81 z28 auto
stickers

i would love a few stickers, i will not be at indy though ive got a 1year old at home and its not in the budget.

http://www.myspace.com/ashleyjfowlkes
z28collection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 11:55 PM   #23
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
I can do the CAMARO5.COM decals in white or chrome pretty easily. Single colors are quick and easy. Thats what I would like to do for the Indy event for the members who are taking cars. Then after Indy is over we can come up with something a little nicer. The one with the bowtie is good, but it will take more time and more than one color if I do them on my cutter. If the faded multicolor one is preferred, I can do those but will have to find out what it will cost for me to have them printed after the Indy event.
Regarding the rear quarter window, I was talking about the 5th Gen rear quarter window. I'd like to get those dimensions. But, I suppose we can get those dimensions maybe....for a second edition sticker?

Now...for stickers for Indy...

I'd love to see what the faded stickers would look like and cost....especially if they were die cut and not just one big rectangular sticker. If they had to be one solid color, I'd say either a chrome or white as well (due to the tinted glass like mentioned).
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 06:13 AM   #24
Txturbo
Keeper of the Faith

Quote:
Regarding the rear quarter window, I was talking about the 5th Gen rear quarter window. I'd like to get those dimensions. But, I suppose we can get those dimensions maybe....for a second edition sticker?

I'd love to see what the faded stickers would look like and cost....especially if they were die cut and not just one big rectangular sticker. If they had to be one solid color, I'd say either a chrome or white as well (due to the tinted glass like mentioned).
Ok...we can get the window dimensions at Indy for the 5th gen and have something ready when the cars hit the dealers. I will get a quote on printing the fancy faded decal and let you know. I'm also going to be working on a simplier version in case we run out of time before Indy.
I also will need to know how many members are going to Indy with a car so I can make enough for everyone who is attending.

2010 Camaro SS R6P
2001 Camaro Z28
1969 Camaro SS clone

Old 08-25-2008, 03:13 PM   #25
Tran
Administrator

Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
Quote:
Tran and mods.....any objection to me making some Camaro5 window decals for everyone taking a car to the Indy event? It would be nice to distingush our members from the other 200+ cars attending the event.
GO FOR IT!!! Just one request... those of you lucky enough to make it to Indy and puts the sticker on his/her car, please post up some photos for us to see!
Tran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 05:17 PM   #26
TRIXXTERR

Drives: 96 Z28(sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tran View Post
GO FOR IT!!! Just one request... those of you lucky enough to make it to Indy and puts the sticker on his/her car, please post up some photos for us to see!
I Will If I Can Get One...
TRIXXTERR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 03:04 PM   #27
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:

I'm sorry to crash this party, but IS privacy glass confirmed. I haven't noticed anything yet

Quote:

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:19 AM   #28
Txturbo
Keeper of the Faith

Quote:
Don't worry....there will be loads of pictures from Indy.
Looks like I won't be able to cut any samples until sometime this weekend. But I will do both white and chrome and apply them to my car for pictures.

2010 Camaro SS R6P
2001 Camaro Z28
1969 Camaro SS clone