Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 05-19-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
WestCoastGearHead

Drives: 2007 GT California Special Mustang
TRIPLE Car Event Sunday/ June 6/Ventura County

Wow! A great day of race car themed events lined up on June 6th! Plan for it NOW! We are really working hard on adding great events for Ventura County, come support us!

FIRST~
Cruizin' with Johnny Rockets Camarillo
June 6th
7:00 - 10:00am
Race Car day! Drive 'em over or haul 'em, we don't care! We will have a designated parking area for trucks with car trailers.

Granatelli Motor Sports will be there with their cool car trailer and a couple race vehicles! Other professionals invited, too!

Miss Teen California International, Dedria Brunett, will also be at the meet handing out entry forms for her fundraiser car show set for June 12!

We'll be there on the FIRST Sunday of Every Month during the summer! We have tons of parking! An area will be roped off in front of Johnny Rockets Camarillo so there is only one way into our parking area.

Johnny Rockets Camarillo serves a full breakfast and lunch menu starting at 7am the morning of our meet ONLY. Bring the family! Mention WEST COAST GEARHEADS during the Sunday Meet and receive 10% off your breakfast meal! With the purchase of a meal you are also able to buy Regal movie tickets for $7.50, good ANY time, not just for matinees.

Located at the BRAND NEW Promenade Mall section at the Camarillo Factory Outlets in Ventura County.Take the 101 Freeway to the Las Posas off ramp. Mall is located on the south side of the freeway.

Johnny Rockets Camarillo
(805) 383-1888
640 West Ventura Blvd, Camarillo, CA 93010
Located on West Ventura Blvd/Factory Stores Dr.

THEN~
ARP will be holding an Open House at their new Santa Paula facility. As I receive more info I will update this section. We are planning on cruising over there after the Johnny Rockets Camarillo meet.

LAST~
From ARP, we will cruise to the Hoek'ed Up event!
Here's some info from the Hoek'd Up Performance's facebook page:

Join us June 6th for the Annual Hoek'd Up Performance Charity Open House & Car Show. Starts at 4pm right after the ARP Open House closes, just up the road. Come see some great cars and you can pop the hood on your ride right next to a Professional Race Car. Meet & Greet racers, car crafters and Aaron Hoekstra's customers and crew.

Good food and free entry for many INCREDIBLE door prizes with a donation to the Austin Hatcher Foundation or 5 cans of food for Ventura Food Share Charities.

June 6th, 2010 4pm to 8pm. Drawings begin at 6pm. NO ADMISSION CHARGED.

Hoek'd Up Performance First Annual
Cruise Night & Open House

SUNDAY
JUNE 6TH, 2010!
STARTS AT 4PM

Hoek'd Up Shop Address
4082 SOUTHBANK RD # E
Oxnard, CA 93036

Take the North US 101, take Vineyard Ave. Exit, make right.
Turn Left at Lambert. then Left on First Intersection
Look for Hot Rods in Parking Lot
(If attending ARP event before this, we will be taking a different route.)

JOIN US FOR OUR FIRST ANNUAL CRUISE NIGHT
& OPEN HOUSE FEATURING THE "BIG RED" CAMARO!
Cruise by & meet some Pro Racers, win some prizes,
see our race cars and show off your ride!
Come enjoy great food & hang out with car enthusiasts like yourself!

NEW HOEK'D UP T-SHIRTS AND SWEATSHIRTS ON SALE NOW! Visit their website.

Hope to see you guys June 6th! It's my birthday weekend, too!
~Julie

Last edited by WestCoastGearHead; 05-24-2010 at 11:08 PM.
WestCoastGearHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:26 PM   #2
SDCamaro10

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RJT
There is already an event planned for June 6th. Sorry, wont be there.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:53 AM   #3
WestCoastGearHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDCamaro10 View Post
There is already an event planned for June 6th. Sorry, wont be there.
That's ok, we are a 3 hour drive north of you. We don't expect people that far away to make the trip!
Old 05-20-2010, 02:59 PM   #4
SDCamaro10

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RJT
Why not? im going 6 hours north to fresno for a photoshoot! lol.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:45 PM   #5
WestCoastGearHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDCamaro10 View Post
Why not? im going 6 hours north to fresno for a photoshoot! lol.
Haha I hear ya, we have driven our cars to Vegas, Laughlin and Mesa, AZ for shows!

But seriously, some people only like to drive their cars 10 miles. We are hoping to draw people from Goleta, Santa Barbara, Carpinteria, Ventura, Oxnard and Camarillo. Anyone is welcome, though! Maybe we will meet you some time.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:11 PM   #6
WestCoastGearHead

Updates in red!

Cruizin' with Johnny Rockets Camarillo
Sunday, June 6th
7:00am - 10:00am
Race Car Day! Drive 'em over or haul 'em, we don't care! We will have a designated parking area for trucks with car trailers.

Granatelli Motor Sports will be there with their cool car trailer and a couple race vehicles! Other professionals invited, too!

Miss Teen California International, Dedria Brunett, will also be at the meet handing out entry forms for her fundraiser car show set for June 12!

We'll be there on the FIRST Sunday of Every Month during the summer! We have tons of parking! An area will be roped off in front of Johnny Rockets Camarillo so there is only one way into our parking area.

Johnny Rockets Camarillo serves a full breakfast and lunch menu starting at 7am the morning of our meet ONLY. Bring the family! Mention WEST COAST GEARHEADS during the Sunday Meet and receive 10% off your breakfast meal! With the purchase of a meal you are also able to buy Regal movie tickets for $7.50, good ANY time, not just for matinees.

Located at the BRAND NEW Promenade Mall section at the Camarillo Factory Outlets in Ventura County.Take the 101 Freeway to the Las Posas off ramp. Mall is located on the south side of the freeway.

Johnny Rockets Camarillo
(805) 383-1888
640 West Ventura Blvd, Camarillo, CA 93010
Located on West Ventura Blvd/Factory Stores Dr.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:37 PM   #7
firehawc_69

Drives: Rally yellow w/stripes 2LT
Send a message via Yahoo to firehawc_69
It'd be cool to get other 5th Gen Camaros there! I've only been twice so far and the most I've seen was 4 at one time! I'll be there tomorrow (I'll try to wake up earlier this week :p)
Old 06-05-2010, 10:01 AM   #8
arod55
AROD55

Drives: 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop
One of these days we will come up to your show. My step-son and daughter in law live in Camarillo. My wife goes up there once a month to see our two year old granddaughter. She just can't stay away.
arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #9
WestCoastGearHead

We had a great day Sunday, thanks to all whom turned out! I hope you got there in time for a goody bag! We had over 150 cars show up, even with the crappy drizzle in the early hours.

Peeps loved checking out the MB2 go-karts, one of Cory Kruseman's sprint cars, Granatelli's 700hp Trailblazer and their incredible GTR! <~ The hit of the show was the V8 tractor with flames paint job and wheelie bars!

Next meet is the 4th of July, we are encouraging everyone to wear RED WHITE and BLUE! GO USA!
Old 06-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #10
firehawc_69

Drives: Rally yellow w/stripes 2LT
Send a message via Yahoo to firehawc_69
I was the sole 5th Gen there....

Old 06-07-2010, 01:38 PM   #11
Gabe

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/'65 Malibu SS
I had never heard of these car shows in Camarillo before and i only live 15 min away. I wish i would have seen this post Sat or Sun because i had not one thing to do yesterday.
3300 (scheduled for prod): 08/17/09
3400 (broadcast): 08/18/09
3800 (produced): 08/22/09 A9138699
4200 (shipped): 8/24/09
5000 (at dealer): 09/04/09
6000 (del to cus): 09/04/09
Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:39 PM   #12
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastGearHead View Post
We had a great day Sunday, thanks to all whom turned out! I hope you got there in time for a goody bag! We had over 150 cars show up, even with the crappy drizzle in the early hours.

Peeps loved checking out the MB2 go-karts, one of Cory Kruseman's sprint cars, Granatelli's 700hp Trailblazer and their incredible GTR! <~ The hit of the show was the V8 tractor with flames paint job and wheelie bars!

Next meet is the 4th of July, we are encouraging everyone to wear RED WHITE and BLUE! GO USA!
Sorry. Wish we could've been there but we were at a Charity event in San Diego.

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote