Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 09-11-2015, 02:38 PM   #141
Shawno72

Drives: 2015 Black 2LT RS M6
I want a set of those yellow ones
Shawno72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 08:55 PM   #142
Shawno72

Drives: 2015 Black 2LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics View Post

Diode Dynamics is pleased to announce a new color for our popular XML2 fog light -YELLOW! The XML2 utilizes genuine CREE XML2 components, for a true, measured output of 1,420 lumens. 100% plug-and-play. Sizes available include 9005, 9006, H8, H10, H11, H16, and PSX24W.

Thanks!
Nick C.
Any pics with these installed?
Shawno72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 08:30 AM   #143
BlackSmoke

Drives: 2013 Black SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastGen5 View Post
Get the 5000k XML2 LED's. PERFECT replacement for the stock incandescent lights. The photo is not great, but I took a picture in the dark so you can see how well the brightness matches the HID's.
Looks good and clean. I was considering the angel eye rings for the heads and fogs RGB. My delay is I will need the HID conversion to replace the factory halogen bulbs. This is something I do not even need because I have ran the dual halo ccfl's and HID projector heads for sometime now. I like the fact of color changing on the RGB's as well as the match rings for head and fogs.
K & N Cold Air Intake, 25% window tint, 2 sets of 6000K LED fogs added, bow ties delete, Pypes catback mid exhaust, MGP Caliper covers, Spyder projection HID 6000K lighting with dual CCFL halos, Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights, blacked out rear bezels, Oracle Ghosted side marker lights, Platinum Ultra Rims, LED tag, dome, trunk lighting, Razzi Ground Effects, Billet Grille, Oracle Concept Mirrors, Eibach Pro Springs,
GM Strut Tower Brace and LED lit door sills.
BlackSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 08:45 AM   #144
LastGen5
Manual Guy - Until Now...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSmoke View Post
Looks good and clean. I was considering the angel eye rings for the heads and fogs RGB. My delay is I will need the HID conversion to replace the factory halogen bulbs. This is something I do not even need because I have ran the dual halo ccfl's and HID projector heads for sometime now. I like the fact of color changing on the RGB's as well as the match rings for head and fogs.

Yeah - I know what you mean. I saw these at the local car show last weekend and (while they are not Camaro) they look incredible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2015, 07:50 AM   #145
BlackSmoke

Drives: 2013 Black SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastGen5 View Post
Yeah - I know what you mean. I saw these at the local car show last weekend and (while they are not Camaro) they look incredible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh yes indeed that just looks too cool. It's a big decision to weigh out getting the angel eyes, baking the headlights for install (which doesn't seem to bad thanks to YouTube). Then cutting open the fogs to install those rings as well. It's one of those hindsight things at this point. I have just had a terrible time communicating with dynamic on this mod. I finally did hear from a Phillip from dynamic this past Friday. I responded quickly to him on Friday and I was ready to push the button to order these as well as other items. I told Phillip to get back with me because I really wanted to get my order done on Friday. No such luck so it's gave me time to think about this and if it's even worth the aggravation of simply ordering them. You can see on this very thread where I been expressing my concerns with being able to contact dynamic all the way back to 7-30-2015. 6 weeks ago? I don't get it.
K & N Cold Air Intake, 25% window tint, 2 sets of 6000K LED fogs added, bow ties delete, Pypes catback mid exhaust, MGP Caliper covers, Spyder projection HID 6000K lighting with dual CCFL halos, Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights, blacked out rear bezels, Oracle Ghosted side marker lights, Platinum Ultra Rims, LED tag, dome, trunk lighting, Razzi Ground Effects, Billet Grille, Oracle Concept Mirrors, Eibach Pro Springs,
GM Strut Tower Brace and LED lit door sills.
BlackSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 07:44 PM   #146
Diode Dynamics

Drives: Camaro Lighting Experts
I'm sorry to hear that @BlackSmoke

We receive hundreds of calls a day, and do our best to respond to every email within 24 hours, but Mondays and Fridays can be particularly hectic.

Feel free to shoot us a PM if you need an answer as well

We have plenty of talented installers who can assist you with halos for your Camaro

Nick C.

Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 09-22-2015 at 09:30 AM.
Diode Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 01:56 PM   #147
Blue Thunder

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro 1SS/RS
Quote:
PM's sent!

Thanks,
Nick C.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014CamaroSSRS View Post
there is no aiming adjustment on 2014 camaro fog lights...
There is indeed an aiming adjustment on those projection fogs. It's a (i think) 2.5 mm allen. At the 12 o'clock position at the fog lamp. It's kinda a pain to feel the allen wrench get seated in there but it does indeed raise/lower the beams. There is a noticeable difference once they're raised properly. But then again I installed H11 4500k HIDs in them.

Stainless Power 1-7/8 headers, HF cats
Magnaflow 3" tru-x cat back exhaust
NicKey Dyno tune
Bo White ported throttle body
Elite Engineering Catch Can
CAI air intake
GM Strut Brace Bar
JL Audio 12w3 sub, JX1000/1d amp
CFD Carbon Fiber pistol grip TapShift shifter
EGX rear window louvers
4500k HID head and fog lights

Blue Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 12:46 PM   #148
Diode Dynamics

Most fog light housings have an alignment screw to raise/lower the beam. Especially the newer projector style fogs

Thanks for pointing that out @Blue Thunder

Nick C.

Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 09-22-2015 at 09:26 AM.
Old 09-21-2015, 07:55 PM   #149
Homer2

Drives: 50th Anni.. coming home 11/01
Ordered:

Fogs 5K XML2 to match RS halo colour
License Plate led - cool white
Red and orange turn leds
Trunk light in blue ( will match cabin light already in blue )

Looking forward to the easy install and better look
Built Sept 16/2016 - #2681 of 5955. She came home with me 11/01/16. 50th Anni, 2SS, A8, NPP, NGM Rock Guards, Footwell Lighting, Black Bow Ties, Street Warrior Rotors and Pads, Ceramic Pro, 3M PPF, Oracle Ghosted Side Markers, Kooks 2" headers w/hi flow cats. GPI Stage 1 Cam installed at 305,000 kms.
Homer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 09:40 AM   #150
Diode Dynamics

Thank you for ordering with us @Homer2!!

Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Nick C.
Old 10-27-2015, 12:41 PM   #151
Bobs of FL

Drives: 2010 2SS Black/IOM
hey man, maybe you can clear something up for me.

When trying to buy the fog lights for my 2010 Camaro 2SS RS, I went to the page for RS specific fog lights, but the only option for bulbs is the HP48 (265 lumens). Is that right? I was under the impression the RS fog lights were offered in multiple strengths.
Old 10-27-2015, 07:21 PM   #152
Diode Dynamics

The 2010-2013 Camaro RS uses an uncommon bulb size (P13W). The only bulb model we currently offer is the HP48, which will have a nice color temperature that closely matches the factory halos.

The 2014+ Camaro RS uses an H11, which is available in a variety of bulb model options

Thank you!
Nick C.

Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 12-18-2015 at 09:26 AM.
Old 11-28-2015, 05:20 PM   #153
STINGER BEE
2010RS/SS RUMBLEBEE

Drives: Drives a 2010 2SS/RS Camaro
Do you sale the DRL Harness for a 2010,if not where is a good place to purchase one.
Thanks

Quote:

Camaro Fog Light LED Bulbs

We carry LED bulbs for replacement of your Camaro's fog lights or DRLs, in all major sizes. This will make your fog lights a nice bright white! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not raise prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

We also offer multiple bulb models for different amounts of brightness for Camaro RS and Non-RS Models:
  • HP48: 265 lumens. Lower brightness than factory, but still provides the crisp white, modern color of LEDs.
  • XP80: 510 lumens. Similar brightness to factory.
  • XML2: 1410 lumens. Much brighter than factory. These are bright!

*XML2 is available in 3000K Yellow / 4000K / 5000K / 6000K Color Temperatures

These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all modern vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Camaro).

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Click below for more info or to order:

2010-2013 RS Camaro Fog Light LEDs
2014-2015 RS Camaro Fog Light LEDs
Non-RS Camaro Fog Light LEDs

Click below for more info or to order:

2010-2013 RS Camaro Fog Light LEDs
2014-2015 RS Camaro Fog Light LEDs
Non-RS Camaro Fog Light LEDs

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email contact@diodedynamics.com or call (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.

Customer Submitted Photos

Customer Reviews:

"Fast delivery, easy plug and play, great compliment to the RS HID.
Very pleased with the output and looks." (Posted on December 16, 2013)

"Should have bought these sooner. What a difference they make. Very easy install. Highly recommend these!!" (Posted on July 30, 2014)

"Good product and fast delivery, tried other fog light bulbs that didn't work, this product was perfect" (Posted on July 7, 2014)

"Installed my new fog light bulbs last week and they look amazing with my stock RS headlights. I hated the yellow contrast on the stock DRL / fog light bulbs. The colors of bluish/ white match almost perfect." (Posted on August 5, 2014)
Old 12-18-2015, 09:25 AM   #154
Diode Dynamics

Quote:
Originally Posted by STINGER BEE View Post
Do you sale the DRL Harness for a 2010,if not where is a good place to purchase one.
Thanks
We don't currently offer the DRL Harness, but there are other vendors on the forum that offer it.

You might try reaching out to them via PM

Thanks!
Nick C.