Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro Convertible Forum

Old 03-14-2014, 08:33 PM   #15
melbourne_ls1

Drives: 2011 2SS Red Jewel Tintcoat Vert
Another +1 for the CDC sport bar.

Also, LovetheDrive makes a windscreen specifically for the verts with the CDC sport bar. Mine is supposed to arrived on Monday. I am hoping if works better with the bar than the GM windscreen did.
melbourne_ls1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:39 AM   #16
mygen5

Drives: 2011 ss/rs
CDC BAR DOEN'T FIT THE CONTOUR OF THE CAMARO AS THE REVOLUTION BAR DOES HANDS DOWN IS A MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE BAR AND MUCH EASIER TO INSTALL LOVE MINE ANDLOADS OF COMMENTS. I HOPE THEY HAVEN'T GONE OUT OF BUSINESS OR SOME ONE HAS TO GET THERE PROCESS AND KEEP PUTTING THEM OUT THERE
mygen5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:01 PM   #17
rangomr

Drives: Oracle Camaro has all the bells &
Very true of just what you said in the last post. Plus the Rev. bar is much stronger & a little bigger all the way around. I've had a lot of people ask me about it and I too hope they are still in business. Michael in Virginia
rangomr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:05 AM   #18
REVOLUTION1

Drives: 2010 CAMARO TURBO SS
Revolution Styling is somewhat done I believe, the owners did it on the side as a hobby buisness, and their "real jobs" have become even more busy and they do not have the time, I do believe they are working out details to keep providing the bar through a larger company.
REVOLUTION1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:29 PM   #19
Bowtie-Bri

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS Convt.
Thanks for the info Rev1. I went to their place in Hudsonville last summer and was told the same thing by another tenet from the same building complex. Hopefully they will find another Co. That can continue making this fine product!

Regards,
Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVOLUTION1 View Post
Revolution Styling is somewhat done I believe, the owners did it on the side as a hobby buisness, and their "real jobs" have become even more busy and they do not have the time, I do believe they are working out details to keep providing the bar through a larger company.
2013 Nickey Stage II Camaro SS Convertible #10.Black w/ Red leather interior. No Weeds Elec. Diverters, CNC ported heads, custom grind cam, upgraded fuel injectors, ZL-1 fuel pump, V-Max ported TB, Red Magnuson Super Charger with rear cog drive, upgraded rear axles good for 1400Hp, 3:45 gears, Tremec 6 spd., Pedders adj. coil overs, Phadt ZL-spec swaybars, 800Hp at the crank, 670RWHP, 613ft.lbs. torq. @ 11lbs. boost. SOLD!!!
Bowtie-Bri is offline   Reply With Quote