Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 06-18-2015, 11:05 AM   #15
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by td195f View Post
Mark,
My neighbor finally figured out he can go to the race, so it will be me +1 for the race. Ordered tickets today.
Coming with you or bringing a car?

No help from Chevy. Did send some leftover stuff from the reveal.

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 04:58 PM   #16
td195f

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #786
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED SLED View Post
Coming with you or bringing a car?

No help from Chevy. Did send some leftover stuff from the reveal.
Coming with me.
2015 Z/28 #786 - Black
2004 Silverado 3500 Dually - D'Max - Suncoast - Banks - Edge - Custom Tune by D'Max Tuner / Spitzer '32 Bantam Altered Drag Car - Blown Alcohol 380 CI Small Block Chevy
td195f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 09:52 AM   #17
Flashpoint135

Drives: 2016 SS
My son Dan decided he is going - at least Saturday, and has a ticket purchased so +1 with me.
Old 06-26-2015, 06:50 PM   #18
ZED SLED

We're meeting inside of gate 2 at 8:30

Old 06-29-2015, 08:45 AM   #19
ripcard
INJACC

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/IO 6M
Well...that was interesting.

Once again, a huge thank you to Mark for his efforts. Karen and I really appreciate it.

The weather kept most of you away but Karen and I still had a great time. It was nice to meet up with those folks that did make it. We had great chats with the Camaro running teams Stevenson and Mantella (thanks to Mark) in the garages and we took away some nice t-shirts and hats. (thanks...well...you know who)

I managed to get a lot of pictures in the garage area, and around the great corners in the boot, in spite of the weather. I truly verified the effectiveness of Canon weather sealing this weekend.

We camped at the track this year, and that turned out to be a wise call on our part as we had a refuge to use to change out of wet clothes and cook hot meals. Our campsite neighbours were great. Long time Glen veterans of nearly 40 years of consecutive camping on the same spots. Amazing stories.

As usual, it'll take me a while to get through the pics from the real camera but here's a few, from the cell phone, of the spot we had.

Enjoying a cold one after setting up the fifth on a small cliff trackside in the boot.

The Spot.

Standing in the camper doorway you can see the entrance, sole and heel of the boot. (Cell phone lens is not wide enough to give true view)
Pedders Xa Coilovers & Sways w/Fe4, Pfadt Rear Trailing Arms & Tie Rods, Forgestar CF5s, ZL1 Brakes, 1LE 3.91 Diff, Pedders Cradle Bushings, MGW STS, BTR Stage II Cam, Fluidampr U/D Pulley, Performance Redline Dyno Tune, CAI & Apex Scoop, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers w/HF Cats, Magnaflow 3" Cat Back, RX Catch Can, VMax TB, Billet Tunnel Brace, SRP Pedals, Skip Shift, Seibon CF Hood & ST Trunk, 1LE Splitter, ZL1 Rockers & Diffuser, Heritage Grill, F & R Sparks "SS" badges, Billet Door Handles, Tint, Technostalgia Tail Lights, AAC Side Markers, BlackVue dash cam and my favourite accessory...Litho #163.
ripcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:47 AM   #20
ZED SLED

Don't listen to Rick's lies. That's not Watkins Glen this past weekend. I see blue sky

Old 06-29-2015, 08:52 AM   #21
ripcard
INJACC

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/IO 6M
It all looked so good Friday evening.
Pedders Xa Coilovers & Sways w/Fe4, Pfadt Rear Trailing Arms & Tie Rods, Forgestar CF5s, ZL1 Brakes, 1LE 3.91 Diff, Pedders Cradle Bushings, MGW STS, BTR Stage II Cam, Fluidampr U/D Pulley, Performance Redline Dyno Tune, CAI & Apex Scoop, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers w/HF Cats, Magnaflow 3" Cat Back, RX Catch Can, VMax TB, Billet Tunnel Brace, SRP Pedals, Skip Shift, Seibon CF Hood & ST Trunk, 1LE Splitter, ZL1 Rockers & Diffuser, Heritage Grill, F & R Sparks "SS" badges, Billet Door Handles, Tint, Technostalgia Tail Lights, AAC Side Markers, BlackVue dash cam and my favourite accessory...Litho #163.
ripcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 10:37 AM   #22
Flashpoint135

Drives: 2016 SS
Thanks again Mark - it was fun even with the rain!