Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 12-29-2014, 11:43 PM   #2031
bpoirier

Drives: 2SS/RS IOM CGM Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jango View Post
Blaze, I just ordered a wickerbill for it. So I will bring it by maybe you can help with the install.
I'd be glad to help you out. Just let me know.
bpoirier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 11:47 PM   #2032
bpoirier

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemans2k02 View Post
Sweet! Seems like we are going somewhere. Did you all ever have a community organizer for such things?
We used to have a small club. There were 10 members. Most all of the original members sold their Camaro or moved away. I tried to keep it going but participation was minimal. Jango was an original member. I think he and I are the only ones left. I'd be happy to get together and socialize.
Old 12-30-2014, 06:29 AM   #2033
icemans2k02

Drives: 2005 pontiac GTO 2010 camaro SS
Well if you put together a day we could attempt to meet. I assume February so that way OC would be able to join. Meet at a restaurant or something of that nature as a beginning meeting place.
icemans2k02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 08:39 AM   #2034
Jango

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
the benton ZL1 is the 2nd ZL1 I am aware of. If you see mine look for the ARMY VETEREN tags.
Old 01-15-2015, 10:29 PM   #2035
Gordo

Drives: CMG 2SS/RS
Be looking for the breakfast & fast rides to start again in the spring,not all camaros but good times.I went to them in the past but most of the time drove a silver Grand Sport.I sold my SS am doing a build on the vette now so hanging out with some "domenstic" cars would be fun for sure in the spring.Also if anyone wants a set of 1 1/7" OBRX long tubes PM me,you can have them but will have to buy an X-pipe for them or connection pipes.
Old 01-16-2015, 12:54 AM   #2036
bpoirier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo View Post
Be looking for the breakfast & fast rides to start again in the spring,not all camaros but good times.I went to them in the past but most of the time drove a silver Grand Sport.I sold my SS am doing a build on the vette now so hanging out with some "domenstic" cars would be fun for sure in the spring.Also if anyone wants a set of 1 1/7" OBRX long tubes PM me,you can have them but will have to buy an X-pipe for them or connection pipes.
Sent you a PM
Old 02-04-2015, 05:01 PM   #2037
"OC"

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
Was just at Target on Airline north of 220 and saw a Summit White Camaro drive by mine and rev the engine as I was walking inside. Anybody on here maybe or just a fan of white? Oh by the way I'm back in the area for good now. No more business trips for a while. Looking forward to a future meet and greet or something.
Old 02-05-2015, 10:01 AM   #2038
"OC"

Any tuning or dyno locations around Shreveport?
Old 02-05-2015, 11:47 AM   #2039
"OC"

Ok everyone I need some help. My family moved to the Benton area 15 Dec and we still have no internet capability. AT&T lines are full which means I need someone to cancel their account for me to get one... Any takers? I just had BlueBird wireless here for wireless internet and they were unable to get a strong reliable signal so that's a no go. I'm currently waiting on SuddenLink to call us to be part of their beta test for the area, which they said would a few weeks from when we originally moved here. Basically this sucks since we now are killing our phone plan for web browsing and getting work done. Does any one have a recommendation or company that may be better? Mainly web browsing, streaming and gaming is what we do at the house. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated!
Old 02-07-2015, 11:09 PM   #2040
bpoirier

Quote:
Originally Posted by "OC" View Post
Ok everyone I need some help. My family moved to the Benton area 15 Dec and we still have no internet capability. AT&T lines are full which means I need someone to cancel their account for me to get one... Any takers? I just had BlueBird wireless here for wireless internet and they were unable to get a strong reliable signal so that's a no go. I'm currently waiting on SuddenLink to call us to be part of their beta test for the area, which they said would a few weeks from when we originally moved here. Basically this sucks since we now are killing our phone plan for web browsing and getting work done. Does any one have a recommendation or company that may be better? Mainly web browsing, streaming and gaming is what we do at the house. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated!
Welcome back to the area. Hard to believe all the phone lines are tied up. You don't have many options. Hughes net is satellite internet. It might be an option. I have no experience with them so I don't know what kind of packages they offer.
Old 02-25-2015, 02:57 PM   #2041
"OC"

Is anybody braving these conditions with their Camaro? Since school and the base have been closed I've been at home contemplating some new mods. The wife took the Camaro to work today, so I'm wondering what it's going to look like upon her return with this weather.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:12 PM   #2042
ZOOMSS

Drives: 2010 Red Jewel 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by "OC" View Post
Is anybody braving these conditions with their Camaro? Since school and the base have been closed I've been at home contemplating some new mods. The wife took the Camaro to work today, so I'm wondering what it's going to look like upon her return with this weather.
I went and borrowed a truck from the parents, my tires don't care for cold and ice much. As far as local dynos, there is PATC here in town and then East Texas Muscle Cars over in Longview. ETM is probably the best of the two.
ZOOMSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:17 AM   #2043
icemans2k02

Drives: 2005 pontiac GTO 2010 camaro SS
Do not use PATC. That place is terrible and they can't properly work there dyno. Head my warning as I and a friend both had personal dealings with them. I even have a friend that works there and he will let people know what they are getting into before they drop something off.
icemans2k02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 11:44 PM   #2044
bpoirier

Best place I found for a dyno tune is Andy at ADM Performance in Lewisville, TX. He's honest and upfront about everything.