Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 03-16-2016, 11:00 PM   #253
shags

Drives: 2016 SS Garnet Red A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVracer View Post
I would've never left lol. I love it in WV. Haha
Yeah me too man I've been back in AZ for 3 year's and miss it.. but had to move back closer to my kids.. all works out in the end for sure

shags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 06:43 AM   #254
Imp
Dodges all the cones

Drives: Soon
Wow. There are either some really stupid people on the Gen6 portion, or people just post stupid questions to make it seem like "they're part of the community."

Or... they just can't do the work for themselves and want everything spoon fed.

Example, in the Gen6 ZL1 forum, Someone asked "How wide are the 305/30-20" tires on the upcoming ZL1 going to be."

I'm simply dumfounded why that's even a thread.

--kC
(I'm in a get off my lawn attitude this morning)
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 06:50 AM   #255
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp View Post
Wow. There are either some really stupid people on the Gen6 portion, or people just post stupid questions to make it seem like "they're part of the community."

Or... they just can't do the work for themselves and want everything spoon fed.

Example, in the Gen6 ZL1 forum, Someone asked "How wide are the 305/30-20" tires on the upcoming ZL1 going to be."

I'm simply dumfounded why that's even a thread.

--kC
(I'm in a get off my lawn attitude this morning)
Why you hating on C6? Have you ever read C5? Same thing happens here. Besides, I thought this was a forum about Camaros. Why can't someone ask questions about them? Not everone has the wealth of knowledge that is floating around in your head.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 07:34 AM   #256
Imp
Dodges all the cones

Drives: Soon
Because it's a general car question... not really specific to the ZL1? You don't need a Mona Liza Vito level of understanding to answer it?

--kC
(You're on my lawn....)
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 09:20 PM   #257
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Thought i would bring this back.....must be some new rants waiting to be posted.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 03:21 PM   #258
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
OK... my wife is off work due to Workman's Comp... and with tomorrows DOOM and GLOOM on all the channels, she's out buying up the End Of The World supplies.

I'm this " " close to starting a new website called def-cray.com Just feel like having people post all the batshit crazy stuff that's supposed to happen... like all the DOOM and GLOOM that was supposed to happen when Y2K hit, that didn't happen... and the comet that was supposed the kill us all... and the Mayan calendar that said we we were all doomed.

That is all...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
sherob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 04:17 PM   #259
Dizzy82

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS A6 RJT SuperCharged
November 9, 2016. That is all.
BMR sub frame brace, BMR tunnel brace, LSR sways, LSR CM ca & tl, Sphon ExD el, GM tower brace, Megan EZ Streets, Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided brake lines, PowerStop D/S rotors & pads, Doug Thorty Ceramic Shorties, Magnaflow x-pipe, MRT V2.0, KICKER PowerStage sub & amp, Infinity speakers & tweeters, Viteese Throttle Controller, Viteese Paddle Shifters, ACS T2 Splitter, ACS T2 Ports/Quad LED lights, VDI kit, Havoc diffuser, IPF ECU/TRANS tuned, IPF/KPE Supercharged. 364RWHP/297RWTQ
Dizzy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 10:28 AM   #260
flipstyledsm22
Let's go fishing!

Drives: a car with 8 cylinders
I can't stand when employers/companies schedule work during good fishing weather!

flipstyledsm22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 10:55 AM   #261
MLL67RSSS
Account Suspended

Drives: car
How about this: I'm tired of seeing people walking around like zombies everywhere with their "smart" phone in their face oblivious to their surrounds and actual human beings around them. Sometimes I feel like walking up and slapping the damn thing out of their hand (I don't own a cell phone BTW). Can't they put their electronic pacifier down for a few minutes to do something like walk from their car to the office? I guess I may have issues...
MLL67RSSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 11:53 AM   #262
molsonbrador

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2018 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLL67RSSS View Post
How about this: I'm tired of seeing people walking around like zombies everywhere with their "smart" phone in their face oblivious to their surrounds and actual human beings around them. Sometimes I feel like walking up and slapping the damn thing out of their hand (I don't own a cell phone BTW). Can't they put their electronic pacifier down for a few minutes to do something like walk from their car to the office? I guess I may have issues...
That schit makes me nuts too.
molsonbrador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 12:33 PM   #263
1LEJNG

Drives: Red Hot 2014 1LE
I watch most of the car shows and nothing is as annoying as when they start up a car for the first time. Everything gets quiet, and the second the engine starts, the sound is drowned out by some kind of loud music. Most car guys want to hear an engine start and run. For some reason, the producers of the show cover it up with music. I like all kinds of music, just don't want it at start-up.
1LEJNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 02:49 PM   #264
MLL67RSSS
Account Suspended

Drives: car
OK, Just voted got another one: Those people standing outside the polling area trying to hand you cards and campaign crap. Oh yeah, it's election day but I haven't given ANY thought about who I'm going to vote for. Do they think that you'll just suddenly change your vote, or you're going to decide right then and there who you're going to vote for? Find it irritating. What a waste of time. Like I said, I guess I have issues...
MLL67RSSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 02:55 PM   #265
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
well usually they are local people and there isn't always a lot of information on some of those races...
AZCamaroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 03:01 PM   #266
ClawSS
High-tech Redneck

Drives: '10 CGM SS, '02 2500HD, '09 300SRT8
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLL67RSSS View Post
OK, Just voted got another one: Those people standing outside the polling area trying to hand you cards and campaign crap. Oh yeah, it's election day but I haven't given ANY thought about who I'm going to vote for. Do they think that you'll just suddenly change your vote, or you're going to decide right then and there who you're going to vote for? Find it irritating. What a waste of time. Like I said, I guess I have issues...
We have laws in Kentucky against that...up to a certain distance.
Quote:
No person shall electioneer at the polling place on the day of any election…within a distance of one hundred (100) feet of any entrance
to a building in which a voting machine is located if that entrance is unlocked and is used by voters on election day.
Indiana law appears to be 50 feet.

2010 CGM L99 2SS/RS - GPI SS3 VVT, BTR DoD Delete, Circle D 4c, BTR springs, Katech C5R Timing Chain, MRR-228 315/275, CAI, Elite catch-can, TSP 1 7/8" Headers + offroad pipes, Magnaflow 3", Pfadt springs, BMR LCAs, toelinks, trailing arms, cradle bushings, & sway bars w/ endlinks, Vitesse paddles, heritage grille, and an eBay splitter. Power upgrades by Race Proven Perf.; Tuning by ShorTuning.
ClawSS is offline   Reply With Quote