Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 10-28-2009, 06:47 PM   #1
Santos
Santos

Drives: 1SS Blk 6M ECS 1500
Thumbs down AAC ( advanced automotive concepts)

I for one am not pleased with this company, i have now waited more than a month and a half for my LED foglight order, i have contacted them 5 times, emailed them once with no reply. Called them again monday oct 19th as they assured me that my lights had been sent off, i doubt very seriously it takes another full week to mail the light, I asked them to do something to try and keep my business and offered a gift card, as if i want to use them after this ridiculous case of having to wait, and being ill informed around every corner, BTW i also asked them for a conformation once my order had been sent, and never received one. Hope no one else has the same problems I have had with this company, i for one will not be giving them any more of my hard earned money.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:06 PM   #2
TwoEcho
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS-Imperial Blue
I had no problems with my orders.Got all my leds within a week of ordering. Sorry to hear that you are not pleased...

TwoEcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:08 AM   #3
Mecha
AAC Certified Installer

Drives: 2011 Mini Cooper S Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santos View Post
I for one am not pleased with this company, i have now waited more than a month and a half for my LED foglight order, i have contacted them 5 times, emailed them once with no reply. Called them again monday oct 19th as they assured me that my lights had been sent off, i doubt very seriously it takes another full week to mail the light, I asked them to do something to try and keep my business and offered a gift card, as if i want to use them after this ridiculous case of having to wait, and being ill informed around every corner, BTW i also asked them for a conformation once my order had been sent, and never received one. Hope no one else has the same problems I have had with this company, i for one will not be giving them any more of my hard earned money.
who was the main person u been working with?
Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:03 PM   #4
Gunmetal

Drives: Cyber Grey 1SS/RS w/Body Kit
got my stuff super fast, and near thanksgiving to boot.
Gunmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:34 PM   #5
ChriSS84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santos View Post
If you asked for a gift card then how bad is this company?? If I truly didn't like a company or how they operate then I wouldn't ask for a gift card... Just me tho
ChriSS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:42 PM   #6
Orange5thGen

Drives: 2011 Convert
Send a message via Yahoo to Orange5thGen
Mne turned out perfect! Justin took care of me and my Camaro! I will be doing more business with them too.
Orange5thGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:14 PM   #7
klatterblast

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ssrs blk.
AACstyle did a great job on mine too, taking these light housings apart is tricky MAYBE one got messed up and they are waiting on a new one from gm ,im sure they will take care of your problem.

Magnuson TVS2300,ported heads,cam,Hotchkis suspension. Weld 17”s, Mickey Thompson’s.
klatterblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 12:49 AM   #8
Alfieboy
Madman

Drives: 2017 1SS
Question read wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by cash84 View Post
If you asked for a gift card then how bad is this company?? If I truly didn't like a company or how they operate then I wouldn't ask for a gift card... Just me tho
Think they offered him a gift card..?..

Rick
Alfieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:46 AM   #9
ChriSS84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS
Maybe
ChriSS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:09 AM   #10
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Nothing but good service, fast delivery, and good communications from them/Justin on this side!
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:33 PM   #11
kga10734
Don't Feed the Troll

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS & 1999 Corvette
I had a very small issue, but Justin is making it right for me. From my experience with them so far, they have great customer service. All you have to do is pick up the phone and give them a call.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:35 PM   #12
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
I was very pleased with my order
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote