Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 04-01-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Sharonville, OH Car Show! April 28th!

Here is the info:

I will be in the Renegade's Custom Car Club section if anyone goes. Stop by and say hey!

http://www.sharonvillechamber.com/index.php?page=Car
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:33 AM   #2
Cincy10SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
I don't really expect to win anything but I may enter this show. IF I do it will be the 1st one I've ever actually entered. I wonder if you have to have one of those professional-level signboards that list your year/make/model and all the upgrades you've done to it?

EDIT: I contacted the event organizer and he said only a few of the very high end show cars have the sign boards and that most people don't.
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.

Last edited by Cincy10SSRS; 04-02-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Cincy10SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:39 PM   #3
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
I need to get one of those boards. I wonder where you can get them at?
StephenS_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:58 PM   #4
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy10SSRS View Post
I don't really expect to win anything but I may enter this show. IF I do it will be the 1st one I've ever actually entered. I wonder if you have to have one of those professional-level signboards that list your year/make/model and all the upgrades you've done to it?

EDIT: I contacted the event organizer and he said only a few of the very high end show cars have the sign boards and that most people don't.
Yeah man. My first show I was like, I need that, I need this, can't be a single speck of dust. Don't get worked up lol. Car shows are very laid back. Don't go in expecting to win anything. Just go in wanting to show off your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenS_84 View Post
I need to get one of those boards. I wonder where you can get them at?

Ask me next week, I will have more info about it. I am getting one made here soon.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:22 PM   #5
blue-bayou

Drives: 2010 IBM SS/RS/Stick
I've entered Sharonville the last 3 years and it's a blast just sittin, lookin, and relaxin. Awards are peer votes within your own class, but I wouldn't focus on it. I'll try to enter tis year but it may be with swap meet.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:52 AM   #6
Cincy10SSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue-bayou View Post
I've entered Sharonville the last 3 years and it's a blast just sittin, lookin, and relaxin. Awards are peer votes within your own class, but I wouldn't focus on it. I'll try to enter tis year but it may be with swap meet.
Yeah, I looked at some pics and even a couple youtube videos online and it looks like a nice, fun show. I went ahead and pre-registered last evening.
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:57 PM   #7
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
Yeah, I looked at some pics and even a couple youtube videos online and it looks like a nice, fun show. I went ahead and pre-registered last evening.

I've seen you posting about wanting to go to shows. Maybe you'd like to pick up an app for my club while you're there? You can check out our cars and see what you like. Our 1000 hp ZL1 and 1100 hp 427 vette should be there. We have some impressive stuff.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #8
driyac

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS
hey i work right down the street from there
Old 04-11-2013, 05:44 AM   #9
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Bump
Old 04-11-2013, 07:24 AM   #10
Cincy10SSRS

I'm entered in Class# 6, 1989-Present. This'll be my first car show ever so don't quite know what to expect. I've picked up a few more underhood bling pieces lately for this show. The car and engine bay will be very clean but it's my DD so probably not as immaculate as other people's cars that are garage queen show cars. It's weird but I'm already a tad nervous about the idea of people walking up and gawking at/commenting on/judging my ride. It's my baby and my skin may prove a little thin if I hear negative remarks here and there.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:20 AM   #11
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
I'm entered in Class# 6, 1989-Present. This'll be my first car show ever so don't quite know what to expect. I've picked up a few more underhood bling pieces lately for this show. The car and engine bay will be very clean but it's my DD so probably not as immaculate as other people's cars that are garage queen show cars. It's weird but I'm already a tad nervous about the idea of people walking up and gawking at/commenting on/judging my ride. It's my baby and my skin may prove a little thin if I hear negative remarks here and there.

You won't get negative remarks. If people aren't interested they just walk on by. The other side of that is that the ones who do like it will take pictures. Don't be nervous. It's all fun
Old 04-18-2013, 06:34 AM   #12
AdamZ
Account Suspended

BUMP!

Last edited by AdamZ; 04-19-2013 at 12:13 AM.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:31 AM   #13
Cincy10SSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
BUMP! This weekend!!
Umm, no, next weekend, Sunday the 28th. I got my pre-registration paperwork from them in the mail yesterday.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:49 AM   #14
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
BUMP! This weekend!!
lolz
StephenS_84 is offline   Reply With Quote