Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 10-31-2015, 03:59 PM   #1
tys2010camaro

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
2010 Camaro SS/RS only 11k Miles!!!

Silver Bullet!
Now Chevy really knocked one out of the park with the new Camaro. Although, they did miss a few things, like a roll cage, five point harnesses, and enough horse power to warrant such things! Well, this 2010 SS/RS Camaro is set up with all of the goods. Not to mention, if your throttle foot outweighs your driving ability, you won't come out on a stretcher. The best part is, this one has remained shiny side up for 11K miles.
This car was purchased solely for participating in the yearly Silver Classic Road Rally going from Ely, Nevada to Las Vegas and also to enter into major car shows. All miles on this car are freeway miles driving from Salt Lake City to Las Vegas for the Rally and back. This car has never seen snow and was caught on only 1 occasion in the rain returning to Salt Lake. Car has mostly been in enclosed trailer to events.
I was a Regional Manager for one of the worlds largest Auto Parts Distributers thus this car was used for display in many New Store Openings, Store Open Houses, Displayed in Las Vegas during Nascar in Las Vegas. Etc.
Enclosed are just a few of the modifications done to this beautiful car. While I can't list every modification due to so many, I do have receipts for every modification. Our main goal and concern when customizing this car was to completely maintain and ensure reliability so this car can be a daily driver while looking and sounding totally nasty and brutal. We also wanted to make sure the car was not cluttered and kept very clean looking. This is very evident in the engine compartment as most of the vendors used to modify this car sold their products solely due to the display of their products on this car during its tour to Auto Stores and shows.
Over 10K invested in Modifications and upgrades.
MODIFICATIONS/SPECS:

JDP MOTORSPORT DID THE FOLLOWING:

INSTALL LONG TUBE BBK CERAMIC HEADERS WITH FLOWMASTER EXHAUST

INSTALL CSF-ALUMINUM PERFROMANCE RADIATOR(POLISHED)

INSTALL ELITE ENGINEERING OIL CATCH CAN

HEATER HOSE AND FUEL LINE RELOCATION KIT

BRM STRUT TOWER SUPPORT (CHROME)

JDP DYNO WITH CUSTOM TUNE

Additional Modifications:

GRANT RACING STEERING WHEEL W/PADDLE SHIFT

K&N FILTER ASSY W/CUSTOM FABRICATION BILLET AIR BOX AND MOUNTING (POLISHED)

BBK FUEL RAILS

5-POINT ROLL CAGE PAINTED TO MATCH EXTERIOR/NHRA RATED BUILT BY RPM

FULL FIVE POINT HARNESS DRIVER & PASSENGER

CUSTOM MILLED BILLET VALVE COVERS WITH MILLED BAFFLES (POLISHED) DOUBLE COIL COVERS

LS3 POWDER COATED INTAKE MANIFOLD WITH POLISHED THROTTLE BODDY ASSY

HYDROCOATED UPPER SHROUD SUPPORT W/ETCHED LABELS

CHROME HALGUARD FIRE EXTINGUISHER W/BILLET MOUNTING HARDWARE NHRA
CUSTOM STRIPING PACKAGE
Again, this car is completely spotless with ZERO blemishes or defects. The paint is absolutely perfect and beautiful. The interior still smells new. You will not find a cleaner Camaro than this.
Please contact me should you have any questions I can answer. I have enclosed a copy of the build sheet.
This car is currently on a couple High End selling web sites currently being listed at $32,000. Any reasonable offer will certainly be considered.
The car is located in Salt Lake City, Utah

Attached Images

tys2010camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 04:08 PM   #2
tys2010camaro

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Ends on Ebay in 4 days NO RESERVE!!! Currently only at 20k
tys2010camaro is offline   Reply With Quote