Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 05-22-2012, 10:47 PM   #225
SixGracing

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3 A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoopDude View Post
Wasn't giving you shit ken! It's just a quote from fast and furious lol

your girls did awesome!!

Ahh ok. I've seen the movie but don't remember the quote. It's all good.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:48 PM   #226
StoopDude

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixGracing View Post
Ahh ok. I've seen the movie but don't remember the quote. It's all good.

Twitter: Stoopdude12
Xbox Live: StoopDude
PSN: StoopDude
StoopDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #227
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
We're all Human. Why did it take you so long to say that? Let's get together sometime and break bread and squash this shit!!
Sounds good.

Quote:
Let the healing begin! I think things will blow over. I'm still seeing jabs here and there on various forums. Just stop. Silence will be the precursor to the water under the bridge. So from now on, if no one has anything good to say just simply don't say it.

June 1st there will be races at RMR. I will be there with my daughters and we will be having a great time. Maybe you all need to come out too, support the Camaro group, and everyone have a hell of a time too. Serious. Talk to you all later.

Life is simply too short for BS. Now what I mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhead View Post
Leave it to someone from California to rubber neck on the internet

Move along there is nothing to see, no fatalities here........

Good old California!

Quote:
We all know you have the faster car, but it was a pretty cool race you have to admit. It was more priceless that my daughter outran both me and Jordan. You have an 11 second car or better man. I'm not in that power range... Yet. Procharging in the future and should be sitting just over 600 at the wheels. Then, we'll see about almost Really beating your maggie.
Carson's car will run low to mid 11's no problem as it sits. Put our Stage 3 Cam in it and it will be in the high 10's and 700+ RWHP.

Quote:
I was going to ask you too. Your sig specs on horsepower. Are those real world Utah numbers or adjusted for sea level numbers? I know Jordan sometimes quotes corrected numbers so I was curious.
They are SAE corrected just like everyone else in the country including the #'s in your sig. It would be like comparing apples to oranges when being compared to cars at Sea Level. The DynoJet is hands down the best dyno to use for comparisons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
SAE corrected.

I think there maybe 1-2 camaros up here actually making more than 600rwhp actual. The rest are all in reality low/mid at most 500s with the blowers.
We have 4-5 making 565+ RWHP at this elevation. One of them is running 10.83 @ 130 on 20" drag radials, full weight on pump gas... I know your "Stock" Mustang will probably beat it but it is impressive none the less!

JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:20 AM   #228
SixGracing

The numbers in my sig are straight from the dynojet.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:30 AM   #229
thebrainhart

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM LS3 A6
Quote:
Yes, using the SAE correction factor, like 99% of all DynoJet dyno's.
If you look on your dyno sheet, in the top right corner, it says CF: SAE, and will usually also say Smoothing: 5 right after it, similar to this graph somebody from Florida posted:

And this one from Michigan:

And this one from Illinois:

Doing this makes us comparable to everybody else in the country, so we don't get laughed at with our weak uncorrected numbers.
Some ProCharger, Alky, CompCams, Brian Tooley, Holley, Livernois, K&N, Ridetech, DSS, Kooks, JDP Motorsports, Pfadt, BMR, Prothane, Weld, M&H, Mickey Thompson, RKSport, Elite, Garys, Defenderworx, Anvil, etc.
thebrainhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:30 AM   #230
JDP Motorsports

Quote:
They are SAE corrected. All of our numbers are also straight from Dynojet.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:43 AM   #231
SixGracing

I see. Cool.
Old 05-23-2012, 08:23 AM   #232
Unreal

Drives: 2006 Z06
Leave the slow mustang out of this. It only made 326rwhp so don't pick on it.

"We have 4-5 making 565+ RWHP at this elevation. One of them is running 10.83 @ 130 on 20" drag radials, full weight on pump gas... I know your "Stock" Mustang will probably beat it but it is impressive none the less! "

Thats great. I wasn't bashing or saying anything bad, but at a 15-16% CF that makes 650rwhp ~550rwhp. Craigs car is badass and impressive. Hell my vette only made 605 uncorrected. It better make 820-830rwhp actual when it is done.

SixGracing, can you explain the comp Titanium rods? Push rods I assume? I've never seen and can't find comp Ti pushrods and I don't think comp makes any other rods so you have me intrigued.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #233
gr8daneh
460 RWHP 420 RWTQ

Drives: 2SS/RS - IBM LS3 M6
Quote:
Let the healing begin! I think things will blow over. I'm still seeing jabs here and there on various forums. Just stop. Silence will be the precursor to the water under the bridge. So from now on, if no one has anything good to say just simply don't say it.

June 1st there will be races at RMR. I will be there with my daughters and we will be having a great time. Maybe you all need to come out too, support the Camaro group, and everyone have a hell of a time too. Serious. Talk to you all later.

Life is simply too short for BS. Now what I mean?
Old 05-23-2012, 09:39 AM   #234
JDP Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
Leave the slow mustang out of this. It only made 326rwhp so don't pick on it.

"We have 4-5 making 565+ RWHP at this elevation. One of them is running 10.83 @ 130 on 20" drag radials, full weight on pump gas... I know your "Stock" Mustang will probably beat it but it is impressive none the less! "

Thats great. I wasn't bashing or saying anything bad, but at a 15-16% CF that makes 650rwhp ~550rwhp. Craigs car is badass and impressive. Hell my vette only made 605 uncorrected. It better make 820-830rwhp actual when it is done.

One of our Whipple LS3 Camaros made just over what your LS7 made with the A&A kit and it is over 600 RWHP uncorrected. I think numbers should be corrected to make comparisons fair though. The black car is bad and it has more in it but it won't be getting a cage.

I look forward to seeing what your Vette makes when it gets put back together. We'll have to line up and run sometime, the 73' of course.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:50 AM   #235
Unreal

Drives: 2006 Z06
You don't have to remind me. I knew I should have made one more run with it cooled down.

And the mustang isn't stock, you should know that. It has an Airaid intake from you.

Corrected numbers are fine as long as people understand them and what is going on. Now turbo cars get tricky because the wastegates tend to correct for elevation. A blower at sealevel may make 10psi and 8psi up here. A turbo makes 10psi at both so the corrected numbers on turbo cars become inflated at high elevation.

If my car doesn't make 820rwhp uncorrected with the 3.125" I'll just do a 3.00" pulley. Same thing with my car, no cage. Good thing is RMR has been pretty relaxed on that. I know Scott in the twin turbo cobra that made 930rwhp ran 10.1s with no cage and they have never given him issues.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:08 AM   #236
victoryred1ss

Drives: 2010 SS M6 2016 2SS A8
Quote:
We all know you have the faster car, but it was a pretty cool race you have to admit. It was more priceless that my daughter outran both me and Jordan. You have an 11 second car or better man. I'm not in that power range... Yet. Procharging in the future and should be sitting just over 600 at the wheels. Then, we'll see about almost Really beating your maggie.

She really did do good, I was surpised how fast her 60' time was. but an auto with a 2800 stall is definately easier to launch than a M6.. Either way 12.7 was a great run. I just want to hit a high 10 then im done building it until the motor blows.
Tune done by JRE
victoryred1ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:27 PM   #237
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhead View Post
Leave it to someone from California to rubber neck on the internet

Move along there is nothing to see, no fatalities here........

Who's this new guy ...
Old 05-23-2012, 02:30 PM   #238
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
ddunerider is with Me. That's just Speedy Gonzales. He's cool!