Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I)

Old 04-05-2010, 06:23 AM   #15
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJT-Maro View Post
Dang that's a good size caravan!
If you want to "waste some time" you could join up with us. There is a user ibznu2010 that is meeting us at the Tifton exit. Maybe you all could meet up or something and join in with our group. Its totally your call but we are going to be taking Valdosta by FORCE!

PM me and let me know incase I dont catch it here and we can work out something...
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:36 AM   #16
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
All I have to say is if Jerry is leading and you do not want a speeding ticket then take a GPS or program onstar. I went to Columbus with him and he was doing a good 10-15 over the limit. I will do about 5 over because I really can't afford a ticket.
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:42 PM   #17
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
1.RJT-Maro
2.Scott@Bjorn3D
3.garcmol

I'll be there! Winn-Dixie is on the main drag in the shopping area, right? Through the historic homes and close to WalMart?
Yup Do you need an address??? Let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
All I have to say is if Jerry is leading and you do not want a speeding ticket then take a GPS or program onstar. I went to Columbus with him and he was doing a good 10-15 over the limit. I will do about 5 over because I really can't afford a ticket.
If somebody else wants to lead that is fine. If not I will do 5 over. My son will make sure of it.

I didn't realize I was going that fast that day in Columbus untill Scott was way behind on the Interstate, then I backed down.

5 over is the rule! If I do anymore than that My son will tell me to back down.

Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #18
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Because the site was down for 2 hours, and because I added the address of the first meeting place(Winn-Dixie) for those who didn't know it.
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
Old 04-05-2010, 08:00 PM   #19
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
If you want to "waste some time" you could join up with us. There is a user ibznu2010 that is meeting us at the Tifton exit. Maybe you all could meet up or something and join in with our group. Its totally your call but we are going to be taking Valdosta by FORCE!

PM me and let me know incase I dont catch it here and we can work out something...
Let's see you said you would be rolling through Tifton about 2:30 EST??

If so I could move back some of our times, so some people won't have to get up so early, and when we get to Tifton we could eat there, and wait for you guys to come through and we would join you??

Will you guys be getting off at the Tifton exit or going through it??

What do you guys(my group think about that?) There is a Longhorn Steakhouse and some other places on the Tifton exit we could eat at if ya'll wanted to do that and join jrhaus76 and his group then cruise with them the rest of the way??

Give me some feedback on this.

Thanks,
Jerry
Old 04-06-2010, 08:20 PM   #20
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

For the people who have not seen it yet.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:33 PM   #21
Walker6

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS A6
Send a message via MSN to Walker6 Send a message via Yahoo to Walker6
Quote:
TIME CHANGE!!!!

ALL TIMES BELOW ARE CST

Friday Morning

LOCATION A: Winn-Dixie Parking lot Eufaula, AL. 1037 South Eufaula Avenue

Meet up between 9:30- 9:45A.M. As soon as we get everyone acounted for we will depart. We need to leave no later than 10:15 A.M.

LOCATION B: Tifton, GA. We should arrive there by about 12:15 P.M. There is a BP Gas station and some others right here(this is the exit we will be usuing to get on I-75). I know everybody will not need gas but some may want to get a little snack for the remaining drive and use the bathroom. We will spend about 30 minutes here. We need to depart from here no later than 1:00 P.M.

LOCATION C: Exit 16 in Valdosta. We should arrive here around 1:45 P.M. This exit is right where the road is that goes to the host hotel. (The rest of you that aren't in the host hotel I will have directions for you at the meet, just let me know if you need them.)

Again the times above are in CST. So acctually that puts us there by 2:45 P.M EST. Which is right before Hotel Check In.

So if you are coming thru Eufaula please post here so I can get a head count of whose going.

The picture below is the way we will be going. This is the fastest way I know.
Post #5 in this thread has the sign-up list!
I will send out a PM sometime this week to everybody in the group, to just give you a reminder, and send you the Schedule one more time so you will not forget.

The key to this is to stay on time.
Thanks,
RJT

vest2010 (my uncle) will be coming from Birmingham and may want to join up in Eufaula. One of us will get on here and let you know something as soon as he decides.
Walker6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:36 PM   #22
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker6 View Post
vest2010 (my uncle) will be coming from Birmingham and may want to join up in Eufaula. One of us will get on here and let you know something as soon as he decides.
Ok sounds good. Just let me know.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:04 PM   #23
aloppen
Camaro Chief

Drives: 1968 Camaro Convertible
Great to see so many people caravaning down to Valdosta. Just to let you know, the Camaro team from GM, including Cheryl, John, myself, and some new Camaro team members are coming down, too. Really looking forward to it!! Al Oppenheiser..
aloppen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:19 PM   #24
Walker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloppen View Post
Great to see so many people caravaning down to Valdosta. Just to let you know, the Camaro team from GM, including Cheryl, John, myself, and some new Camaro team members are coming down, too. Really looking forward to it!! Al Oppenheiser..

That's great and I'm hopeful that I can actually meet ya'll in person! Fantastic car! See you at the Fest.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:19 PM   #25
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
That's great and I'm hopeful that I can actually meet ya'll in person! Fantastic car! See you at the Fest.
Didi you find out anything??
Old 04-07-2010, 07:29 PM   #26
Walker6

Quote:
Didi you find out anything??
Haven't heard from my uncle yet. He's not where he has internet access right now. Just as soon as I know something I'll be sure to let you know. If any of your times change significantly please let me know if possible, so I can pass the info along to vest2010.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:38 PM   #27
Mod4SS
Resident Expert

Drives: Supercharged 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloppen View Post
Mr. Oppenheiser...It will be a pleasure meeting you in person! This is going to be a Mega-event that will bring loyal Camaro owners from across the United States and Canada. Looking forward to meeting your team too
Old 04-07-2010, 07:41 PM   #28
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Haven't heard from my uncle yet. He's not where he has internet access right now. Just as soon as I know something I'll be sure to let you know. If any of your times change significantly please let me know if possible, so I can pass the info along to vest2010.
ok let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod4SS View Post
Mr. Oppenheiser...It will be a pleasure meeting you in person! This is going to be a Mega-event that will bring loyal Camaro owners from across the United States and Canada. Looking forward to meeting your team too
Are you going to join us??