Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 06-29-2012, 12:11 AM   #1513
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Painting Wheel backs Victory Red this weekend and center console White to simulate the White Rally Stripes on hood and trunk!

Name:  527873_10151043636635549_729767709_n.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  54.5 KB

Name:  425411_10151043654465549_465715718_n.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  50.6 KB
Old 06-29-2012, 10:30 PM   #1514
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Okay i am posting because i hate seeing my thread this far down, LMFAO!
Old 06-29-2012, 10:41 PM   #1515
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Wow, I am speechless at how amazing this build is. I am sorry for your loss but I know you you feel I lost my mother 3 years ago. I really like how you have dedicated the car to your dad he would be proud. It really is so amazing good job!
Old 06-29-2012, 10:46 PM   #1516
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjkjr27 View Post
Wow, I am speechless at how amazing this build is. I am sorry for your loss but I know you you feel I lost my mother 3 years ago. I really like how you have dedicated the car to your dad he would be proud. It really is so amazing good job!
Thank you very much kjkjr27, i am sorry for your loss, losing a mother is tough. My father taught me respect, dedication, hard work, passion, cars and Chevrolet and i love him and miss him dearly but i find we can carry on his passion through ourselves!
Old 06-29-2012, 10:50 PM   #1517
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farthestnorth View Post
Thank you very much kjkjr27, i am sorry for your loss, losing a mother is tough. My father taught me respect, dedication, hard work, passion, cars and Chevrolet and i love him and miss him dearly but i find we can carry on his passion through ourselves!
Def agree. Also congratz on all your throphies I'm still looking for my first even though my car isn't that great and I've only been in 1 show haha.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:00 PM   #1518
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Brother here is my point of view, who gives a damn if you win or lose, it is absolutely the friends you make, getting bombed, smashed and just plain having a blast! Me and my family travel to shows in a travel trailer and stay an extra night before shows and it is just plain fun as hell, shit life is too short and i am going to enjoy the shit out of it and honor my pops while doing it! I already have haters hating on me at car shows in the state and on Camaro5 and i could give a shit if they don't like it! I do it for my father not me. I love my father and still respect him for his values and all the things he taught me and how to be a man. One of the first things my pops taught me was not to be selfish and i try my best to be a gentlemen and have fun at the same time! 50 isn't young but life has been good and i am very thankful!
Old 06-29-2012, 11:00 PM   #1519
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

By the way brother your car looks kick ass, it is a Camaro after all!!
Old 06-29-2012, 11:12 PM   #1520
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Quote:
Brother here is my point of view, who gives a damn if you win or lose, it is absolutely the friends you make, getting bombed, smashed and just plain having a blast! Me and my family travel to shows in a travel trailer and stay an extra night before shows and it is just plain fun as hell, shit life is too short and i am going to enjoy the shit out of it and honor my pops while doing it! I already have haters hating on me at car shows in the state and on Camaro5 and i could give a shit if they don't like it! I do it for my father not me. I love my father and still respect him for his values and all the things he taught me and how to be a man. One of the first things my pops taught me was not to be selfish and i try my best to be a gentlemen and have fun at the same time! 50 isn't young but life has been good and i am very thankful!
I def agree. The one show I went to was my first ever and I had a blast I didn't care that I didn't win anything it was an awesome experience. And I love working on my car even if some of the stuff I do is lame idc I enjoy it. Also everything I do to my car is what I like and it is for me not for anyonoe else. I have learned a lot about cars since owning my camaro and joining this site and I have done/ will be doing things I never thought I would have ever. I plan to do a couple 1/4 mile runs just to see how my car does and to try it out and I can't wait, don't care if my car runs terrible times I bet it will still be fun. The only I wish is that I had a big enough wallet to let me do everything I wanna do haha.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #1521
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Tim, WoW! That is truly a unique way to keep your dad part of your build. Only you would have the guts to do something like that.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:27 PM   #1522
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Tim, WoW! That is truly a unique way to keep your dad part of your build. Only you would have the guts to do something like that.
Thanks Aaron! Where have you been brother? Missed you!
Old 06-29-2012, 11:29 PM   #1523
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjkjr27 View Post
I def agree. The one show I went to was my first ever and I had a blast I didn't care that I didn't win anything it was an awesome experience. And I love working on my car even if some of the stuff I do is lame idc I enjoy it. Also everything I do to my car is what I like and it is for me not for anyonoe else. I have learned a lot about cars since owning my camaro and joining this site and I have done/ will be doing things I never thought I would have ever. I plan to do a couple 1/4 mile runs just to see how my car does and to try it out and I can't wait, don't care if my car runs terrible times I bet it will still be fun. The only I wish is that I had a big enough wallet to let me do everything I wanna do haha.
Just the satisfaction of knowing you did it by yourself, who gives 2 cents what others think, make it your own and that's all you need in this world including working on what ever you do in life! Enjoy it because some day we will all die and we surely won't have a U-Haul behind our Hearst!
Old 06-29-2012, 11:30 PM   #1524
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Quote:
Thanks Aaron! Where have you been brother? Missed you!
Man, I've started this new job...haven't gotten on C5 there yet. Easing em into it. Sorta stepping back for a bit. I was waaaaaay too addicted to this site. I'm still here though. It was good to hear talk to you last week. You sound 10000000% better man.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:51 PM   #1525
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Man, I've started this new job...haven't gotten on C5 there yet. Easing em into it. Sorta stepping back for a bit. I was waaaaaay too addicted to this site. I'm still here though. It was good to hear talk to you last week. You sound 10000000% better man.
Man i am just glad i have a life, it is good and i am fortunate to have great friends and family! Thanks for being a great friend!

Last edited by RED DEMON SS; 06-30-2012 at 12:11 PM.
RED DEMON SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 04:13 PM   #1526
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Car will be on Jack stands for 2 days while i paint the inner rim part of my wheels Victory Red, also painting steering wheel trim and DRL Bezels and a few other surprise goodies!

Tags
camaro of the week, supercharged 2010 camaro, victory red, whip