Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 11-04-2011, 05:36 PM   #29
Tom Hagen
Camaro5 SoCal Family

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
That started off as an LS? Wow...looks awesome!
"I'm an attorney for the [SoCal Camaro5] family. These men are private detectives hired to protect [Tribone]. They are licensed to carry firearms. If you interfere you'll have to appear before a judge in the morning and show cause. " - Tom Hagen (The Godfather)
Tom Hagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:52 AM   #30
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Drives: COTW 3/5/12
, thanks Ivan for the support, im with you on all of this brotha! me and Lawrence Definatley need to get together for a photo op of 2 of the baddest V6' 5th gens IMO , time to start saving up so i can tack on some HP to it via a turbo or supercharger :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
Consistent appreciation going on here......wonder why. Chris, your car is almost always leading from the front sir. You are not afraid to go outside the box and make it yours. This has paid off in what I think is one of the nicest 5th Gens around. You always make clean moves and think ahead instead of just throwing money and paint on it and calling it a day. Keep up the good work.

Yeah Andre....def sick in person. Make sure and check out the Trifecta Ghost Cam idle....pretty sick for a tune/V6 car.

Lawrence (and Chris)....get together and hook this car up. You know what it takes to capture the car and get the right angles on it. Plus you know what's up with HDR and how to use it. Help our brother make it shine!

Come on sir....really? This Camaro owner has actually taken and thought about what he wanted to do in steps and with a plan. He's hardly out of his teens and all you got to say is this? He could have saved longer and easily gotten a SS.....prolly an SS/RS too if he really wanted to wait.

Id rather see 1 tuned up V6 than to see 20 stock SS cars.....just my opinion. I like it when people are true afficiandos and want to "make it theirs."

Too many cars look too alike around here anyway.
Ivan
tmac1granger33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:56 AM   #31
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Installed the new VMAX CNC ported throttle body tonight, and love it, definatley better throttle response, best bang for the buck mod ever
Old 11-05-2011, 02:20 AM   #32
cyberLS

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey LS
Quote:
Come on sir....really? This Camaro owner has actually taken and thought about what he wanted to do in steps and with a plan. He's hardly out of his teens and all you got to say is this? He could have saved longer and easily gotten a SS.....prolly an SS/RS too if he really wanted to wait.

Id rather see 1 tuned up V6 than to see 20 stock SS cars.....just my opinion. I like it when people are true afficiandos and want to "make it theirs."

Too many cars look too alike around here anyway.
Ivan
i am 20 as well i just dont see the sense in calling you car something it is not. I am not just calling him out but it is something we see alot of. i am sure he could of got an Rs if he wanted or a SS but i was just saying why put a badge on it when you already went above and beyond that and when camaro enthusiast could tell it is not a "true" RS. I again was not putting him down just wondering the logic.
cyberLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:02 AM   #33
redhotcandy

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
Your car looks awesome! Great job. I love dressing up the LS. BTW, did you notice one of the people in one of your photos doesn't have a head? Wierd! It's the photo with the kid in the blue shirt looking at your car. The other person without the head is wearing a blue shirt as well.
redhotcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:57 AM   #34
andredmg
Big Nasty

Drives: Chevys lots of em
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhotcandy View Post
Your car looks awesome! Great job. I love dressing up the LS. BTW, did you notice one of the people in one of your photos doesn't have a head? Wierd! It's the photo with the kid in the blue shirt looking at your car. The other person without the head is wearing a blue shirt as well.
lol had to scroll back and check this headless photo out ha ha. Car is sick, Im bumpin it back to the top!!!
Old 11-05-2011, 01:43 PM   #35
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberLS View Post
i am 20 as well i just dont see the sense in calling you car something it is not. I am not just calling him out but it is something we see alot of. i am sure he could of got an Rs if he wanted or a SS but i was just saying why put a badge on it when you already went above and beyond that and when camaro enthusiast could tell it is not a "true" RS. I again was not putting him down just wondering the logic.
I dont think they could because it has everything the RS package comes with... i mean unless you pull a vin search, the logic is I put forth the money after i bought my car to add the RS package... Another member did this in our local club as well, the RS package is just an appearance package, those halogens just wernt doing it for me haha
Old 11-06-2011, 01:50 AM   #36
ZoMBiE_KMF
Camaro Club of NM

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, Sold: [COTW 2/20/12]
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhotcandy View Post
Sorry that was my fault. HDR camera take 3 pics than combines em. Something moves it messes up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberLS View Post
Why would you put RS all over your car when it is not?
Because I also have an SS fascia (Because I like the more agressive look.) with an RS emblem maybe people will know I'm a v6 and not think I am an SS.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:53 AM   #37
LittleMT
user bann'd

Drives: Chevy SS
I'm going to have to get out to Los Lunas, check out the scene, have a hamburger, and shoot some images...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoMBiE_KMF View Post

Because I also have an SS fascia (Because I like the more agressive look.) with an RS emblem maybe people will know I'm a v6 and not think I am an SS.
I actually don't like the mailslot thingie....and prefer the V6 Facia, I like what Andre did with his Camaro....

but your car certianly does look very aggressive... it blows me away the caliber of local Camaro's... you characters rock..

Chantilly Lace, the 2011 Rockabilly Jukebox..ADM built..617rwhp, geared A6.
LittleMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM   #38
ZoMBiE_KMF
Camaro Club of NM

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, Sold: [COTW 2/20/12]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMT View Post
I'm going to have to get out to Los Lunas, check out the scene, have a hamburger, and shoot some images...

I actually don't like the mailslot thingie....and prefer the V6 Facia, I like what Andre did with his Camaro....

but your car certianly does look very aggressive... it blows me away the caliber of local Camaro's... you characters rock..

Yeah I have actually been thinking bout trying that SLP mailslot cover thing. I like the SS front better because its not as rounded.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:48 PM   #39
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Old 11-15-2011, 10:02 AM   #40
E2daHud
You are what you drive...

Drives: 2010 LS Cyber Gray
Hey im sick of people disrespecting me cuz i got an LS...so that motivates me to make mine look like a Boss as much as you did. I think everyone on this thread can admit that his V6 is worth COTW. COTW should not be based on the V-8 engine but the car and the owners presentation of the ride. Hey man you got my vote! Good luck
Attached Images

E2daHud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:08 AM   #41
E2daHud
You are what you drive...

Drives: 2010 LS Cyber Gray
LS pride all day every day.
E2daHud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:51 PM   #42
tmac1granger33
NM HT5