Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 05-05-2009, 09:44 PM   #43
levi1922

Drives: 2LT RS CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squege1 View Post
Hey levi1922- you are hilarious, I'll be sure to catch your stand up routine when I come down to Texas. Have fun with 'Cammy' (that is sooo sweet, tough guy). The GM dealer network has serious and possibly fatal flaws. BTW, your little brother needs a secret decoder ring in his next happy meal, then you can ask him when you'll be getting 'Cammy'...
i HEART cammy.
i ordered 4/25, so im obviously in any huge hurry to get her.
i have a 4th gen now, and it makes me smile 'round the turns,
so it will hold me over till i get cammy.

silly boy, happy meals are for foreign car parts
Old 05-06-2009, 06:36 PM   #44
ConceptVBS

Drives: POS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynbyu View Post
Yes, they did.

Korean labor is cheap....Buick made a profit in China too last year.

Buy a Hyundai, receive happy ending..no extra charge.

~Brian
Not as cheap as you think. The Union workers at Hyundai has had a walk off strike every year since the 1980's. The workers get just as much benefits and then some compared to the UAW. And you STILL dont get a happy ending. Talk about a let down.
ConceptVBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:39 PM   #45
ConceptVBS

Drives: POS
You got to give it to Hyundai for coming out with a car like the Genesis. They took a huge risk in making a RWD sports car from a company known primarily as an economy car maker. But they nailed the product design right from the get go on its first try with absolutely NO heritage to speak of or experience in motor sports. Now that is achievement.
ConceptVBS is offline   Reply With Quote