Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 03-13-2011, 09:28 PM   #1
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 19 2SS vert, Mosaic Blk, A10
Treasure Coast Camaro 5 ***TCC5***

GREETINGS, and welcome to Treasure Coast Camaro 5
Mission Statement

Treasure Coast Camaro 5 is the premier Chevrolet Camaro car club on Florida’s South East Coast. TCC5 serves the Treasure Coast with active members from West Palm Beach to Palm Bay, Florida. With well over 125 members, the club routinely turns out event showings of 20-30+ Camaros.

TCC5 was originated in February, 2011 in what started as a brainstorming idea on here on Camaro5.com then grew from 3 members, to 6 and hasn’t stopped since! We welcome all generation Camaro owners, new and old from bone-stock V6’s to Supercharged Nitrous V8s’and everything in between!

Currently there are no dues nor membership fees associated with the club, and all events are on a “come if you can” basis. We hold monthly meets at the Jensen Beach Duffys (4179 S Federal Hwy) every 3rd Saturday of the month, beginning at 6:00. Tis meet is held at the monthly Duffys car show with a DJ, awards, raffles and 20% discount at Duffys. In addition, the club participates in themed events as they occur, ranging from car shows, race days, BBQ’s to charity events and more. Events are open to all club members to initiate/suggest and generally held within the Treasure Coast region, however road trip excursions are also always welcomed and have proven a great caravan in the past.

Treasure Coast Camaro 5 is a FAMILY ORIENTED club. We do not encourage nor promote street racing or any illegal/immoral activity. All events are open and appropriate for all ages. Any personal information gathered from the web site’s registration form or monthly meet sign-in’s is strictly for in-club contacts, whether promotions for future events, or member to member communication; your information will not be given to solicitors or others outside the club.

We currently have numerous other Camaro clubs across the state we associate with, and several local sponsors that provide discounts to our members, including Mike Meyers at Atlantic Collision, Shawn Pinto at Florida's Finest Detailing, Extreme Performance in Palm City and more. Our Sponsor's work is showcased on several of our members vehicles.

We offer club T-Shirts for sale at production cost, and are currently in the market for a revamped logo, shirt concept and other promotional media.

Please take a moment to check out our other media forums:

www.treasurecoastcamaro5.com is our primary site;

Find us on Facebook at Treasure Coast Camaro 5 for our club page and full event photo galleries

Check out Treasure Coast Camaro 5 on You Tube for Racing, Modifications, Dyno's, Caravan's and other clube video.

We hope to see you at our next meet, 3rd Saturday of each month- Duffy's, Jensen Beach!

Sincerely;
Kevin (a.k.a. Drago77)
Attached Images

Last edited by Drago77; 07-02-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Drago77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:11 PM   #2
UF4LIFE102SS
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 2010 2 SS
Meeting

Come on Camaro lovers...Show up!!!!
UF4LIFE102SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:25 PM   #3
Bumble Bee Betty

Drives: 2011 Rally Yellow LS
Hello how goes it?..We are new owners of 2011 Rally Yellow LS and want to become members of Camaro group! Please inform us of any upcoming events as we will try to attend...Thanks for starting group and hope to see everyone soon..Bumble Bee Betty
Bumble Bee Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:28 PM   #4
Fishdadddy

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ; 1970 Firebird Formula
I'm in Gardens too. Put me on the list. I'll attend when possible.
Fishdadddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:31 PM   #5
Ghost1LE

Drives: 2013 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE
I'm all for joining the club drago I just can't make this meet. Let me know plans for the next meet and I will try to make sure it's a good day.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:05 PM   #6
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Glad to see ppl poppin.up- welcome all! I'll add.everyone tonight, spread the word!!!!

Don't forget- for all the latest news and pics, also check out the new.facebook.page: TREASURE COAST CAMARO 5

Pix from Sundays car.show are already up!
Old 03-14-2011, 07:31 PM   #7
mikepage0007

Drives: 2010 camaro
nice job , drago..way to get it organized.did i see someone post "show up" and then tell us he has to go to a wedding and can,t make it..lol..:5thgenvert::updown:
Old 03-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #8
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
www.TampaTuning.com

I used to live in Ft. Pierce and Palm City for 12 years.

My mom is having back surgery at the end of the month so I may be in Stuart for a week in April if anyone is interested in having their cars tuned. PM me.

I miss the east coast except for hurricane season

Last edited by Tampa Tuning; 03-15-2011 at 07:45 PM.
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:32 PM   #9
Camaro98rs

Drives: 98 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago77 View Post
Hey guys and girls!

I've had quite a few ppl show interest in a Treasure Coast (Florida) Camaro club, so upon taking delivery of my 2SS Vert- the "Treasure Coast Camaro 5" club was born...

Check it out on Facebook: Treasure Coast Camaro 5
Pics, videos, news etc will be uploaded as avaliable...

Today (3/13/11), at the IRSC car show, I was able to meet with a few of the clubs initial members...

DRAGO77
UF4LIFE102SS
MIKEPAGE0007
BABY02
PEACE234

Looking to do monthly meetings as well as group shows, competitions etc. Extreme Performance of Palm City has come on board as a Club Sponsor, and we're very glad to have their support.

Club open to all generation Camaro owners!

ANYONE interested in joining- throw up a post, and I'll add you to my event notification list. Correspondance is encouraged through this thread, our facebook page and e-mail: Treasurecoastcamaro5@hotmail.com.

All news will be posted on Camaro5 as well as the other medias mentioned above.

Look forward to the beginning of a fun and active Camaro association!

Remember- 1st official meeting:

Saturday, March 19th, 2011
***5:00pm***
Bravo Plaza Parking Lot
Intersection of Port Saint Lucie Blvd
and Gatlin Blvd (approx 5 miles East of I95 Gatlin exit)

Initial plans are for a meet n great till approx 7pm, then a cruise down Gatlin to Traditions for dinner at Hurricanes Bar/Grill.

Hope to see you there!
Ok add your first 4th gen to the group see you guys sat night!!!!!
Camaro98rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:54 PM   #10
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro98rs View Post
Ok add your first 4th gen to the group see you guys sat night!!!!!
GREAT!!! Glad to have you! Not to disappoint, but you won't be the only 4th gen there! See ya' Sat!
Old 03-14-2011, 10:04 PM   #11
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepage0007 View Post
nice job , drago..way to get it organized.did i see someone post "show up" and then tell us he has to go to a wedding and can,t make it..lol..:5thgenvert::updown:
RIGHT?!?!?! Hey- can't blame him... womens crackin' that whip!

Kiddin' D' - nothin but love!
Old 03-15-2011, 12:07 AM   #12
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillz512 View Post
I'm all for joining the club drago I just can't make this meet. Let me know plans for the next meet and I will try to make sure it's a good day.
NO PROBLEM!!!! Gonna work on a date for Aprils meet this weekend... looks like we may have a Sponsor out of Palm City hosting... I'll find out more tomorrow.

I'll keep everyone updated!

Spread the word!
Old 03-15-2011, 07:31 AM   #13
Camaro98rs

Quote:
NO PROBLEM!!!! Gonna work on a date for Aprils meet this weekend... looks like we may have a Sponsor out of Palm City hosting... I'll find out more tomorrow.

Spread the word!
I'm working on getting some of the people from the last f-body club on board I know some of them have got the new 5th gen and some still have there 4th once I get ahold of them we should have a pretty good group of guys to add to what is here already
Old 03-15-2011, 11:44 AM   #14
Camaro98rs

Quote:

Spread the word!
What about Sat April 9th at Palm Beach International Speedway for the Super Chevy Show????