Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2011 Camaro5 Fest (II)

Old 01-14-2011, 10:18 PM   #547
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
I believe team ls3 may have a special surprise. Working on having the boys from lingenfelter out with a little somethin somethin to run with us. Interesting chess game going on here...what else do you l99 boys have?
Check and Mate!
Not so fast Mate... Did you see the hole shot in that video... There's more in the tank for that SIM car this time around.
Just hope the LPE car makes it to the show and doesn't break like last year...

give me the username and I'll add to the list... we aint skeerd...
Old 01-14-2011, 10:22 PM   #548
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Shaping up to be a battle of epic proportions.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:33 PM   #549
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com

Drives: Camaro LSX
Quote:
I believe team ls3 may have a special surprise. Working on having the boys from lingenfelter out with a little somethin somethin to run with us. Interesting chess game going on here...what else do you l99 boys have?
Check and Mate!
Oh I see...we're going with prison rules. No back seat or dash required!
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:25 PM   #550
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewylew View Post
I wish I could come and be on the A6 team. Just can't make it. Coming home from Jamaica on the 11th and can't miss anymore work.
Damn. That sucks, but have fun in Jamaica.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
... we aint skeerd...
Old 01-14-2011, 11:27 PM   #551
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
so long as that's how he brung it!
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:57 AM   #552
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
You mean you still have seats in your car? I bet you even have your door panels and real glass still...lol JK!
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:26 AM   #553
PQ
Booooosted.

I think at this point I should make it clear that I am not in any way thining I can hang, in knowledge, moxy, skill, or anythning else with some of you guys. I have NEVER raced. So I'm a total rookie. Hell, I'm not even a rookie but a newb.

Lots of big time cars going on here.

And even though I am going to beat the snott out of Chris, this is strictly fun for me. Talking shit and having a good time. My car is not built to compete (obviously) but to go fast and have fun. You guys are all awesome and this is gonna be a lot of fun. Last year I pretty much never went over by the strip. This year will be different.

GO TEAM L99.............

Old 01-15-2011, 11:20 AM   #554
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
so long as that's how he brung it!

Quote:
You mean you still have seats in your car? I bet you even have your door panels and real glass still...lol JK!
LOL... what he really means is that ARD car has a full interior, is truely a DAILY DRIVER and still matches up dead even w/ LPE.

not bad...
Old 01-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #555
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I think at this point I should make it clear that I am not in any way thining I can hang, in knowledge, moxy, skill, or anythning else with some of you guys. I have NEVER raced. So I'm a total rookie. Hell, I'm not even a rookie but a newb.

And even though I am going to beat the snott out of Chris, this is strictly fun for me. Talking shit and having a good time. My car is not built to compete (obviously) but to go fast and have fun. You guys are all awesome and this is gonna be a lot of fun. Last year I pretty much never went over by the strip. This year will be different.

GO TEAM L99.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post

LOL... what he really means is that ARD car has a full interior, is truely a DAILY DRIVER and still matches up dead even w/ LPE.

not bad...
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:08 PM   #556
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Quote:

GO TEAM L99.............

Got to start some where. Soon as you go fast, you want to go a little faster. I said I wanted to go low 12's and I would be happy Did that. Now it's into the 11'S. It's a disease with no known cure.

Old 01-16-2011, 12:50 AM   #557
PQ
Booooosted.

I don't want a cure.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:34 AM   #558
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Quote:

GO TEAM L99.............

OMG...You are going to have so much fun.....You will be freaking out the first time you pull into the stage lanes and around the waterbox. But about 12 seconds later you will be a strip addict. And to do your first run with a SC Camaro...wow! lucky bastard!
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:18 PM   #559
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
OMG...You are going to have so much fun.....You will be freaking out the first time you pull into the stage lanes and around the waterbox. But about 12 seconds later you will be a strip addict. And to do your first run with a SC Camaro...wow! lucky bastard!
And to whoop a buddies ass at the same time too.............
Old 01-17-2011, 08:32 AM   #560
Da Hose
ACCOUNT HOZED BY GN......

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS #26731
Quote:

WERD

Quote:
And to whoop a buddies ass at the same time too.............

but no pressure of course!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHA

I'd bet $100 that you smile like that all the time, even in your sleep... and you don't snore when you sleep, you giggle.

Da Hose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
competition and good buds!, frodo likey, gta cheated, gta is a bully, pink tutu 4 chris, pq cheated, this is a tough thread