Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 07-27-2013, 07:48 PM   #29
67RS2010SS

Drives: Maroon 67 rs and CRT 2012 ZL-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjm333 View Post
I went with www.customppf.com/ and they did an Excellent job. Had the Xpel put on all the way back to the rear quarter panel for $2,200.00 cash. I met the owner John & was impressed with him & he does the Xpel for Porsche/Audi also. I saved over $1200.00 buy using him & he did it in my garage.
Good luck glad to see it worked out for you. How bout some pics of the car?
Old 03-17-2014, 10:46 PM   #30
BLK1LE

Drives: 2014 Black 1LE SS
Where in ct are you guys located? Where's Ricks shop located? Thanks
BLK1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:25 AM   #31
bluBlud

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK1LE View Post
Where in ct are you guys located? Where's Ricks shop located? Thanks
I'm in Windsor. Ricks shop is Unique Car Care, looks like they're now in Stoneham Mass:
http://www.uccboston.com
Old 03-18-2014, 08:41 AM   #32
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
Yup - gotta find a good shop and look at cars that were done if you are getting a clear bra applied.

Personally, I will have my car re-painted when it comes time. I race mine too much to worry about a scratch or ding in the paint. Helps to have a friend that owns the body shop...
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:14 PM   #33
BLK1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluBlud View Post
I'm in Windsor. Ricks shop is Unique Car Care, looks like they're now in Stoneham Mass:
http://www.uccboston.com
Thanks for the info. So are you still happy with the job they did on your car? Hows it holding up? Thanks for your time. Bob
Old 03-18-2014, 04:34 PM   #34
bluBlud

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Thanks for the info. So are you still happy with the job they did on your car? Hows it holding up? Thanks for your time. Bob
Yup - still happy... enough that I'll probably go back to get the gills and rockers covered. I did redo the headlights myself because I wanted the thicker film in the headlight kit. It's been holding up great. No stains or yellowing, no nicks / tears / peeling. The xpel ultimate has been working as advertised... I've found small dents/depressions that I figured were from stones that did smooth out after sitting in the sun. It's not that old though, it was installed late April and has about 3000 miles on it.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:51 PM   #35
BLK1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluBlud View Post
Yup - still happy... enough that I'll probably go back to get the gills and rockers covered. I did redo the headlights myself because I wanted the thicker film in the headlight kit. It's been holding up great. No stains or yellowing, no nicks / tears / peeling. The xpel ultimate has been working as advertised... I've found small dents/depressions that I figured were from stones that did smooth out after sitting in the sun. It's not that old though, it was installed late April and has about 3000 miles on it.
Thanks for the feedback.. I called Rick's shop today and left a message and I called a few other places also. I ended up booking a apt with automobiliaautosalon. He was a tad more expensive than the others but that's ok seems like a quality place. It will be getting installed next month. I'm getting protection behind the front wheels, the rockers, the hips/gills and behind the rear tires. I also have a set of Xtreme racing plash guards that im going to put on also. http://www.xtremercracing.com/CHEVY_CAMARO.cfm
Check out the pics on the site, quality pieces and great prices. Ill post pics after I put them on after the clear film.. Thanks for the advice!!
Old 03-24-2014, 05:02 PM   #36
67RS2010SS

Drives: Maroon 67 rs and CRT 2012 ZL-1
Quote:
Thanks for the feedback.. I called Rick's shop today and left a message and I called a few other places also. I ended up booking a apt with automobiliaautosalon. He was a tad more expensive than the others but that's ok seems like a quality place. It will be getting installed next month. I'm getting protection behind the front wheels, the rockers, the hips/gills and behind the rear tires. I also have a set of Xtreme racing plash guards that im going to put on also. http://www.xtremercracing.com/CHEVY_CAMARO.cfm
Check out the pics on the site, quality pieces and great prices. Ill post pics after I put them on after the clear film.. Thanks for the advice!!
You won't be disappointed with Automobilia they are second to none, I only let them work on my cars. I will be posting about their Thaw out and Ride out show in the next couple days.