Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-07-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Been away for a couple weeks.

We're having a new....

BABY

We are about 13 weeks into our second pregnancy. Baby number two is on the way! We find out what the sex will be in another couple weeks.

4 weeks ago we got another dog. This weekend we traded in the Silverado for a Tahoe, and now we've been given the "all clear" by the OBGYN to tell everyone that we are gonna have another child. My 16 month old daughter will be 23 months older than the new baby.

We will soon be a family with two cats, two dogs and two kids!!! LIFE IS GOOD! Except for my wife, She's been puking like crazy. Add to it a cold that she can't take any medicine for, and she's not a happy camper. But a trooper, she keeps saying, "It's all worth it." I don't know how you ladies do it. So here's my to all of you.

I just wanted to share the good news! God has truly blessed me through my family, I see it every day.

The weather has been nasty here. So, I'll post some pics when I can.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:04 PM   #2
NOODLESgoneWILD
IS IT 2009 YET???

Drives: '05 Z51 Black Vette & '06 H2
Send a message via MSN to NOODLESgoneWILD
Congrats!!!!!!!

I have 4 kids of my own! So I know what your in for..having just 2 is perfect! They'll have someone to play with (and fight) but its all good!..Enjoy!

Just keep in mind, the Maro only seats 4
Old 04-07-2008, 10:09 PM   #3
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOODLESgoneWILD View Post
Congrats!!!!!!!

I have 4 kids of my own! So I know what your in for..having just 2 is perfect! They'll have someone to play with (and fight) but its all good!..Enjoy!

Just keep in mind, the Maro only seats 4
Thanks! We're both really excited. I'm hoping that having them two years apart will work out good for them.

How old are your kids?

We are pretty sure we gonna stop at two. Now, if the Maro can seat three in the back... Well, that's a different story isn't it...
Old 04-07-2008, 10:13 PM   #4
MRSBMCS

Drives: 06 H3, 07 Chev truck, 10 2SSRS
Congratulations! I love having 2 kids, our girls are 10 & 7. 32 months apart, it's perfect for playing (and fighting) .
We might be stationed in FL next year with the Coast Guard, how is it? We're thinking New Smyra Beach, Marathon and Ft. Meyers, any one beter than the other?
MRSBMCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:20 PM   #5
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSBMCS View Post
Congratulations! I love having 2 kids, our girls are 10 & 7. 32 months apart, it's perfect for playing (and fighting) .
We might be stationed in FL next year with the Coast Guard, how is it? We're thinking New Smyra Beach, Marathon and Ft. Meyers, any one beter than the other?
Thank you! That's good to know about your daughters ages. We didn't want a huge gap in their ages. Other parents have told us that keeping them close can be a problem cus they'll be in to different things and that means one parent has one child and the other parent has the other... Hopefully there won't be too much separation.

I've been to Marathon and I love it there. Hell it's the Keys, whats not to like, Other than it's expensive. But a lot of people say it's the best key to live on since it's close to the mainland. Good for hurricane evacuations. I've only been through Ft. Meyers. But it seems real quiet and quaint. I've never been to Smyra Beach.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:54 PM   #6
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
Wow, that is great!!! Tell your wife that I definitely hope the morning sickness gets better!! CONGRATS!

Tell her to take that Folic Acid like crazy too!!! Nurse Camaro Chick said so!
Old 04-07-2008, 10:56 PM   #7
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Folic Acid. Copy all. I'll let her know. Thanks!!!
Old 04-07-2008, 11:02 PM   #8
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
Don't forget to post and let us know if we will be having a little Camaro Chick or Camaro Dude running around!!!
Old 04-07-2008, 11:03 PM   #9
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Yes Ma'am! I will.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:14 PM   #10
Silverado
GM Guy For Life

Drives: 2010 GMC Yukon XL
Congrats gtahvit...I have 3 myself...all girls too....my oldest will be 6 in July, my middle one just turned 4 a week and a half ago, and my youngest is 17 months....the biggest issue we've figured out with their age gaps is that there will only be one year when all 3 of them are in the same building for school....lol....other than that, it's working out great...
Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 11:18 PM   #11
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverado View Post
Congrats gtahvit...I have 3 myself...all girls too....my oldest will be 6 in July, my middle one just turned 4 a week and a half ago, and my youngest is 17 months....the biggest issue we've figured out with their age gaps is that there will only be one year when all 3 of them are in the same building for school....lol....other than that, it's working out great...
Wow, hopefully parent teacher conferences won't be on the same day... It's good to know that age difference is working out.

Thanks for the Congratulations.
Old 04-08-2008, 03:35 AM   #12
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Congrats!!!!!!!

Sounds like everything is on the up and up for ya.

We have two boys. No more kiddos for us. 3 1/2 and the other is going on 10 months. So...let's see....that makes them (doing calculations....) exactly 2 1/2 years apart (and two days...). For our family, I love the timing.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:39 AM   #13
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Congrats!!!!!!!

Sounds like everything is on the up and up for ya.

We have two boys. No more kiddos for us. 3 1/2 and the other is going on 10 months. So...let's see....that makes them (doing calculations....) exactly 2 1/2 years apart (and two days...). For our family, I love the timing.
Thanks very much,

Yeah, we've been having a great couple years. It's really true... You just can't understand it untill you have kids of your own.

So, you're about to put your first in pre K. That's gotta be pretty cool. My wife still works so we have a big decision ahead of us. Cuz two kids in daycare will bo so very expensive. So much so, I could easily afford three V8 camaros and probably another base model for what I may pay monthly in daycare next year....

So, we gotta figure out wheter she's gonna work or not.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:04 AM   #14
Jak

Drives: 03 Dodge Dakota
Hey, congrats!!
Jak is offline   Reply With Quote