Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 06-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #1
Inzanesrt4

Drives: 2003 TT Dodge Neon SRT4
Coastal Cruise

Its that time of the year again!

TNT's 4th Annual Coastal Cruise!

When: June 26, 2010

Where: Meet @ Home Depot parking lot @ 9:30am (we're meeting in the back lot, we'll have people directing people where to go) We'll be leaving by 10:30am SHARP!
Make sure to have a full tank of gas PRIOR to showing up.

Home Depot
13700 SW Science Park Dr.
Portland, OR 97229

Dont worry, Northern Washingtonians....There is a cruise for you guys too! All the info can be found at the bottom of this post.

Who: All auto enthusiasts are welcome. Please behave and drive safely! We're known for having fun, safe cruises and we'd like to keep it that way. Thank you.

What: A nice long cruise on HYW 101 through many of the ocean beaches, going from Tillamook, OR to Long Beach, WA.

Hotel Information:
Bonfire and festivities to follow beach cruise. Hotel reservations are highly recommended.

Cedars Ocean View Inn
208 Bolstad Ave, West
Long Beach, WA 98631
Reservations: 888-886-9111

This year's cruise will end with a big get together with fellow auto enthusiasts from up North.

Northern Washington Coastal Cruise information:

Who: Northern Washington Auto Enthusiasts
What: Drive to Long beach
When: June 26th, 2010 Meet @ 10am Leaving by 11am, sharp.
Where: Federal Way Park & Ride
Why: FUN!

Important info:

Federal Way Park & Ride (location)
http://www.piercetransit.org/facilities/oldfedwy.jpg

Driving Directions: (Click link and enter your address for directions)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...e=UTF8&t=h&z=8
Inzanesrt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #2
Inzanesrt4

This is the first time inviting the Camaro forums, but some of you came along on my February Drive and are a great group of guys/gals. I was asked to post here for future events.

This drive I went on a few times from Portland to Long Beach, last year some fellow Seattle drivers thought it would be great if instead of driving down to Portland and meeting them if we just made a North drive and meet with everyone at Long Beach.

So far the forums seem to like the idea because Oregon and Washington members get a chance to meet if they hadn't already. Of course we also get cross forum meetings, sharing knowledge, experience, and possibly a beer.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:34 PM   #3
Inzanesrt4

Alright all I will be heading down for this drive. I will be meeting up with others at the OLD Federal Way Park and Ride about 10am, We will be departing approximately 11am. Arriving Long Beach approximately 3pm.

I hope to see some of you there. The plan is to take over the entire Cedar Ocean View Inn.

I would also like to note...

BRING A TWO WAY RADIO ( it is a great idea to bring a two way radio. It allows you to listen to some important information on our trip, and to communicate with fellow drivers you may never have meet before.)

PRINT DIRECTIONS (Please print off direction just in case you are split from the group)

FULL FUEL TANK (Please fill up prior to coming to meet spot we will make a few stops along the way but fuel is few and far between once we exit I-5.)

Driving Directions: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...e=UTF8&t=h&z=8

List of Those Attending:
HTWLSS (Teri & Steve Heino)

Last edited by Inzanesrt4; 06-08-2010 at 02:44 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:46 AM   #4
HTWLSS
Camaro Disciple

Drives: Camaro, Chevelle, Corvette...
Send a message via MSN to HTWLSS
Hmmmm.......it would be fun to do this AND the BBQ/Meet & Greet in Warrenton, OR.

Put us down for one car please. Teri & Steve Heino in a 2010 Camaro. We'll caravan with your group and make a stop in Warrenton to visit with the Camaro group.

http://modernclassicsauto.com
'68 Chevelle Malibu Coupe; '67 Chevelle Wagon; '99 Convertible Camaro SS #0069; '07 Z06; '06 Silverado Crew Cab 2500 4x4 dually; '14 Sonic RS Hatchback
HTWLSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:39 PM   #5
JCSSCamaro
Campbell Motorsports

Drives: 2017 SS Fifty

this could be fun, and stopping in Warrenton, 2 birds one trip

Campbell Motorsports Vancouver USA
JCSSCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:03 PM   #6
Inzanesrt4

Now that I have read the other meet thread...

Washington drivers:
I would love to see you on our drive but you wont get to Warrenton until after 4pm, my suggestion dont follow us down, I would feel bad if you didnt make it to your location on time.

Oregon drivers:
I will not be with you, and I just noticed the route is not posted, the Oregon group travels to Tillamook spends about 30 minutes (ice cream for me) then travels north. Its a very beautiful drive and they make one or two stops depending on weather for some coastal pictures.

So if you travel with that group you will get to Warrenton at probably about 2pm possibly later depending on size of group. Again my suggestion dont follow us, I would feel bad if you didnt make it to your location on time.

Sorry for any confusion I didnt see the Warrenton Thread on the front page before inviting you guys.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:47 PM   #7
Jayhawk500

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
HWY 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanesrt4 View Post
Now that I have read the other meet thread...

Washington drivers:
I would love to see you on our drive but you wont get to Warrenton until after 4pm, my suggestion dont follow us down, I would feel bad if you didnt make it to your location on time.

Oregon drivers:
I will not be with you, and I just noticed the route is not posted, the Oregon group travels to Tillamook spends about 30 minutes (ice cream for me) then travels north. Its a very beautiful drive and they make one or two stops depending on weather for some coastal pictures.

So if you travel with that group you will get to Warrenton at probably about 2pm possibly later depending on size of group. Again my suggestion dont follow us, I would feel bad if you didnt make it to your location on time.

Sorry for any confusion I didnt see the Warrenton Thread on the front page before inviting you guys.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please be advised! Hwy 101 North is really rough between Tillamook and Wheeler. It's really bad just south of Brighton.
I drove it a fews weeks back and the northbound lane is worst than the southbound.

I'm not wanting to dampen anyones drive, just be careful.

We'll be there until the dealer closes. If you think you'll be stopping by let me know and I'll make sure there'll be some food for those late comers.
But you may have missed the possible door prizes by the Dealer.

I will not be going anywhere for a while... My car was rearended last friday night by a Dodge Ram 2500. OUCH!!!!!!!

2010 2SS/RS, Six speed, Rally Yellow w/ Black Painted Stripes, Boston Acoustic Stereo, Polished 20" wheels, Solo Mach X Catback Exhaust, Solo HF Cats, Halltech CAI, Full Dash & Door ABL, ABL Lit Homelink Buttons, HUD Installed, Ride Tunes, Full Electric Passenger Seat, Fbodfather signed, VIN # 4492, PAID OFF!!!
2010 Yellow 2SS/RS with black painted Stripes...$37,000.00; Ride Tones sound system and remote...$ 40.00; Seeing the kids faces (Young and Old) light up and almost wet their pants....Priceless!!!

Last edited by Jayhawk500; 06-15-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Jayhawk500 is offline   Reply With Quote