Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 11-02-2009, 02:51 PM   #1
BigFish

Drives: 1971 Z28
Speed shop

I am looking for a speed shop I think it is Cindy speed shop in OHIO.....
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #2
Qwkss

Drives: Hoopty Winter Beater
Who is CINDY!!??

GREAT talking to you today Chris. Parts are on the way and should be here by the end of the week.
Qwkss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:23 AM   #3
BigFish

Thanks .......cant wait to get my camaro to you..
Old 11-03-2009, 10:55 AM   #4
BigFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
Thanks .......cant wait to get my camaro to you..
Whats comeing
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2009, 01:50 PM   #5
Qwkss

SWEET!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 09:02 AM   #6
BigFish

I want to Thank CincySpeed for all their knowledgeable and professional work they do. After taking it to a Speed Shop in Dectuar Indiana, where they put a Cam in the car...I went to pick it up and the car would not even run for 3 seconds. I had to buy some device from Auto Zone just to get the car home that reset the computer.

So then I contacted CincySpeed and ordered a new cam...because I knew something was wrong with the cam and I was right they had put in an old cam in the car.

I arrived at CincySpeed on Monday the 9th and they started working on my car as soon as it was unloaded. We needed a cam gear so they ordered it and had it the next day. One of the guys (Adam) even offered me his car to drive home....but instead I had him take me to a hotel for the night.

They picked me the next morning at the hotel and went to the shop and began working on the car because the part had been delivered.

I just wan to say Thank you to Craig, Blake, Tracey and Adam. Tracey is the best Chevy mechanic I have ever seen. The price was right the work was good. The car started right up and I didn't have to have a device to get home this time....and no dying every 3 seconds.

The runs as if it just came out of the factory but with a "BIG CAM"...

Thanks to CincySpeed and all the guys....if anyone is looking for anyone work done on your car it is worth the drive to go to CincySpeed! Great Job..

Chris Bowser
Old 11-11-2009, 09:08 AM   #7
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Ok....where is the video?????

I want to hear it!
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:10 AM   #8
BigFish

Old 11-11-2009, 09:17 AM   #9
BigFish

The video sound doesn't do justice to what car really sounds like. ( killer )
Old 11-11-2009, 09:24 AM   #10
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
How far is Cincinnati from RI, that is awesome how you guys will install the parts if we buy them, we need more guys like you.
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:31 AM   #11
Kodiak Ak

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
I want to Thank CincySpeed for all their knowledgeable and professional work they do. After taking it to a Speed Shop in Dectuar Indiana, where they put a Cam in the car...I went to pick it up and the car would not even run for 3 seconds. I had to buy some device from Auto Zone just to get the car home that reset the computer.

So then I contacted CincySpeed and ordered a new cam...because I knew something was wrong with the cam and I was right they had put in an old cam in the car.

I arrived at CincySpeed on Monday the 9th and they started working on my car as soon as it was unloaded. We needed a cam gear so they ordered it and had it the next day. One of the guys (Adam) even offered me his car to drive home....but instead I had him take me to a hotel for the night.

They picked me the next morning at the hotel and went to the shop and began working on the car because the part had been delivered.

I just wan to say Thank you to Craig, Blake, Tracey and Adam. Tracey is the best Chevy mechanic I have ever seen. The price was right the work was good. The car started right up and I didn't have to have a device to get home this time....and no dying every 3 seconds.

The runs as if it just came out of the factory but with a "BIG CAM"...

Thanks to CincySpeed and all the guys....if anyone is looking for anyone work done on your car it is worth the drive to go to CincySpeed! Great Job..

Chris Bowser

It's great to hear that there are still a few shops out there that still care for the customer.
JOB WELL DONE!!
CINCYSPEED!!

Kodiak Ak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:35 AM   #12
Qwkss

You know most people are in this business for money but honestly the greatest benefit for us is to watch the smile on a customers face when we tune or work on their cars. We are in this business to work on cool cars and make some lifetime friends in the process.

Tracey posting under Craigs screen name.

Last edited by Qwkss; 11-11-2009 at 09:45 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:15 AM   #13
Qwkss

Quote:
The video sound doesn't do justice to what car really sounds like. ( killer )
Did your friends check it out yet? What does Helen think of it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
How far is Cincinnati from RI, that is awesome how you guys will install the parts if we buy them, we need more guys like you.
7306 Vine St, Cincinnati, Oh 45216
Check out our videos on Youtube. Look for Bills Black 2010, he bought his parts from a shop in TX and we installed them. Hopefully we will have the updated video today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak Ak View Post

It's great to hear that there are still a few shops out there that still care for the customer.
JOB WELL DONE!!
CINCYSPEED!!
Thank you. Its always GREAT to get an "Attaboy"
Old 11-11-2009, 02:55 PM   #14
BigFish

Helen LOVES it.