Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 07-18-2010, 12:05 PM   #323
light-my-firebyrd

Drives: 2010 camaro ss rally yellow
skyman, our club leaders like 304 have tried to help us organize this club to the best of their abilities. I suppose if u wanna belong to a club and NEVER attend it, that's your business, but to me that is kinda odd. Everyone in our club as far as i know has a say-so, and yours is no different, but in all fairness to everyone who shows up to these shows, i firmly believe that ALL who attend should have say-so more than just someone who just 'attends' by internet. i think it's probably fair to say we can agree to disagree..
light-my-firebyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:20 PM   #324
GhOsT-RiDeR 47

Drives: 2010 SIM 2LT/RS Camaro "Ghost"
Hey, I live in Nashville! does anyone know of any meets near there anytime soon?!
GhOsT-RiDeR 47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:24 PM   #325
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhOsT-RiDeR 47 View Post
Hey, I live in Nashville! does anyone know of any meets near there anytime soon?!
Have you done a web search yet? sometimes you can find local events that way. There are several local Camaro/fbody clubs in your area also.

Check this out
http://www.gearheadgazzette.com/hotnews2.htm
Good luck.

Last edited by Angrybird 12; 07-18-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Angrybird 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:24 PM   #326
304hp?
ICEMAN 229

Drives: 2010 V6 Aqua Blue Metallic
Hey Ghost rider theirs a club in Nashville by the name of Music City Camaro. The president is Tysen look them up under the Social Club tab. I tink they are working out a meeting very soon. If you need any more help PM and I will help you.
304hp? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:46 AM   #327
KnoxCamaro5

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro
The website address will be added to the t-shirt design before we place the order. We may also add a sponsorship logo - which would reduce the cost of the shirts.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:11 AM   #328
Mr. Brownstone

Drives: "SINISTER"
As "304" previously stated....the word "Knoxville" will STAY and is not open for discussion any longer!!!!

Everyone Please refer back to thread post #164 and review it. I will give an exact quote that I posted in this thread.......

"REMEMBER IF THERE IS ANY WAY POSSIBLE TO ATTEND.......YOU NEED TO BE THERE......AS this is a VERY IMPORTANT MEETING!!!!!!!! We are planning on voting on our official club name and logo design. "

Hey Guys..... If you'll remember.......I originally wanted the club to be named "K-Town" Camaros but it was knocked out when votes were tied and a coin flip made the decision.......

THIS is a perfect example of why it is VERY IMPORTANT that you attend as many meetings as possible because your opinion DOES matter. If you are not there to voice your opinions, then they simply will not be heard!!! After we vote on something we can't keep spending time re-hashing it.

I know people have very busy lives and can't attend every meeting...and that is not what we are asking of you. I travel all over the United States for a living and still attend 95% of our meetings. There are some people who are not even putting forth an effort.

We have a good solid core group of about 10 to 12 members and it is their votes that have decided key issues for our club up to this point.

"Skyman" As Firebird stated earlier, We don't bite...Please make some time to come and join us. We would love to meet you, the wife and check out your Camaro.

Currently in the works:

Looks like our next club meeting will be a nice sit down dinner at "Smokey Mountain Brewery" Well keep you guys posted on details when the decision is made.

Member "Desmo" is also working on a Chattanooga area run for this fall with a possible tour of some "Civil War" battlefield areas. We could even make this into a two day event with an overnite stay and morning breakfast.

Now on a lighter note, Dave the T-shirts are KILLER!!!! What colors and sizes are available???
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!

Last edited by Mr. Brownstone; 07-19-2010 at 02:38 PM. Reason: text edit
Mr. Brownstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:17 PM   #329
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brownstone View Post
As "304" previously stated....the word "Knoxville" will STAY and is not open for discussion any longer!!!!

Everyone Please refer back to thread post #164 and review it. I will give an exact quote that I posted in this thread.......

"REMEMBER IF THERE IS ANY WAY POSSIBLE TO ATTEND.......YOU NEED TO BE THERE......AS this is a VERY IMPORTANT MEETING!!!!!!!! We are planning on voting on our official club name and logo design. "

Hey Guys..... If you'll remember.......I originally wanted the club to be named "K-Town" Camaros but it was knocked out when votes were tied and a coin flip made the decision.......

THIS is a perfect example of why it is VERY IMPORTANT that you attend as many meetings as possible because your opinion DOES matter. If you are not there to voice your opinions, then they simply will not be heard!!! After we vote on something we can't keep spending time re-hashing it.

I know people have very busy lives and can't attend every meeting...and that is not what we are asking of you. I travel all over United States for a living and still attend 95% of our meetings. There are some people who are not even putting forth an effort.

We have a good solid core group of about 10 to 12 members and it is their votes that have decided key issues for our club up to this point.

"Skyman" As Firebird stated earlier, We don't bite...Please make some time to come and join us. We would love to meet you, the wife and check out your Camaro.

Currently in the works:

Looks like our next club meeting will be a nice sit down dinner at "Smokey Mountain Brewery" Well keep you guys posted on details when the decision is made.

Member "Desmo" is also working on a Chattanooga area run for this fall with a possible tour of some "Civil War" battlefield areas. We could even make this into a two day event with an overnite stay and morning breakfast.

Now on a lighter note, Dave the T-shirts are KILLER!!!! What colors and sizes are available???
So what time will the next meeting be?
Old 07-19-2010, 01:35 PM   #330
304hp?
ICEMAN 229

Hey skyman 08, since is a dinner type of meeting it will be around 6:30 P:M. But like Mr. Brownstone stated I will send a detail information about the place and time to everyone.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:33 PM   #331
KnoxCamaro5

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro
Looks like there is enough interest in t-shirts to place an order. I will post a final design soon and follow up with those who sent a message. We will have a week or two before the order is placed. So send be a PM if you want to get on the order list.

Shirts will be available in the following colors:

White : )

Sizes: SM, MED, LG, XL, XXL

A ladies version is also available.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:51 PM   #332
304hp?
ICEMAN 229

Bingo. GREAT job KnoxCamaro5 one step closer to getting this club on line.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:02 AM   #333
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

I wish you guys all the best with the club, but because of certain things that have happened recently that I won't go into I think I will have to bow out of this club.
Live long and Prosper,
Tim
Old 07-20-2010, 11:31 AM   #334
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
Hey guys, there's a Camaro Exhibit at the Corvette Museum in September. Not sure if you guys would want to make that drive, but it would be great for our first TN wide gathering (even though it's in Bowling Green, KY).
Old 07-20-2010, 01:03 PM   #335
light-my-firebyrd

Drives: 2010 camaro ss rally yellow
skyman, i still don't know what you're upset about. no one here is saying you can't belong to our club, nor should u bow out. brownstone,304 and i have been saying that the club has been getting about 10 consistent 'members' who show up for our club meetings and get togethers. that is important when DECISIONS have to be made concerning what the club is all about. I guess i question why u would be upset about how this club is being formed and run.
Skyman, you have had AMPLE opportunities to come out and talk to us and give your opinion in person. i have taken time out of MY family time to go to our club meetings so i can be heard and to MEET other club members. It's too easy to say i belong to a club and NEVER come to our meets. I think that is just common sense when u say you belong to a club. Perhaps i am in the minority but i doubt it. Skyman, i have no ill feelings toward you, and i wish you the best.
light-my-firebyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:15 PM   #336
304hp?
ICEMAN 229

Tysen, do you have an exact address and date for that exhibit so we can google it?
Just want to know how far is from Knox. By the way how is the club going?
Thanks