Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 02:53 PM   #43
rmyers

Drives: Both American Made
i wouldn't buy one, especially after seeing him on video trashing GM about the camaro in front of mustang owners.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:55 PM   #44
josh1147
Delivered 29June09

Drives: Early Order Camaro
That arrogant POS will never get a dime from me....hope his company goes under too!!
Old 01-07-2009, 02:56 PM   #45
diaz62601

Drives: trucks
Really, where can i see this?
Old 01-07-2009, 02:56 PM   #46
linkwpc
The punching cat

Drives: '10 Camaro SS Black W/Hugger&W/IOI
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrail View Post
I personally don't see anything wrong with any company going forward to promote their brand of improvements to the Camaro. If one looks at the SLP offerings of late, the support for GM products isn't what it used to be.

It is a business decision. If Saleen can make the Camaro even more desirable to more Customers. That is all the better for everyone else who likes the car.

Get over the past, too many people are throwing out arguments based on not very objective looks at what can be done to improve a situation.

I say full speed ahead and let's boost the sales of this car.

Anything that helps any of the Detroit Three get more market share and improve business conditions is something we should all be supporting.!
+1
Old 01-07-2009, 02:57 PM   #47
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzox View Post
My fam got my mom a machine that embroiders it was really expensive i forget how much it was but its real nice its all computerized nothing to it.
My mom has an embroidery machine. I'm 100% confident she would let me use it. How do you suggest I get the cloth OFF of the headrest without messing up the old stiching or making a new seam from where I cut it?

I'll just hand stitch it so I don't have to take the fabric off the headrest.
- Xanthos

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Old 01-07-2009, 02:57 PM   #48
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Merged.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:02 PM   #49
macduff13

Drives: 2007 GMC Yukon
Amen, with the "screw saleen" and also screw the BUST-angs!! Hail to the CAMARO!!!

We're closer now than we've ever been!
Old 01-07-2009, 03:06 PM   #50
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrail View Post
I personally don't see anything wrong with any company going forward to promote their brand of improvements to the Camaro. If one looks at the SLP offerings of late, the support for GM products isn't what it used to be.

It is a business decision. If Saleen can make the Camaro even more desirable to more Customers. That is all the better for everyone else who likes the car.

Get over the past, too many people are throwing out arguments based on not very objective looks at what can be done to improve a situation.

I say full speed ahead and let's boost the sales of this car.

Anything that helps any of the Detroit Three get more market share and improve business conditions is something we should all be supporting.!
I'll agree, the more "exposure" that the new Camaro receives, the better. And I have nothing against Saleen attempting to improve upon the Camaro. But speaking for myself, he, nor his offerings, have no interest from me.

Personally, I'd prefer something from Tom Henry, SLP, etc., who have always been "in GM's corner".

As for SLP, and their offerings as of late, since the Camaro's "hiatus", other than the G8 and GM/Chevrolet pick-ups, they haven't had alot to work with. I'm betting that'll change with the new Camaro and you'll see SLP highly involved once again.

As for the past, I'm sorry, but I have no interest in a person who has made negative remarks in the past, and is now looking to capitalize on a new product which he never was involved with in the past.

I'm all for the success of the Camaro and GM, as well as the Big 3. I just don't see Saleen being a big factor.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:14 PM   #51
WAY2FAST

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS Red M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtahvit View Post
Pukeeen won't a dime from me.

I'm with Moose, Tom Henry FTW!!!
OKAY WHAT's FTW???????????
Old 01-07-2009, 03:16 PM   #52
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
For The Win...

It took me a while to figure it out also....
Old 01-07-2009, 03:17 PM   #53
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireresq157 View Post
assembling the car from the ones GM provided is not creating the only input he might of had was the color and stripes, and that we will never be shure of given how much he lied.
i just meant that he had his hands in both of them.
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
Old 01-07-2009, 03:20 PM   #54
Camaro68

Drives: 68 Camaro 327ci 2SS/RS 376ci LS3
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzox View Post
Agreed or Lingenfelter. Ill be watching what he does with this.
+10
Old 01-07-2009, 03:21 PM   #55
Camaro68

Drives: 68 Camaro 327ci 2SS/RS 376ci LS3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtahvit View Post
For The Win...

It took me a while to figure it out also....
Oh ok thank you also did not know
Old 01-07-2009, 03:34 PM   #56
WestsideReaper
Westside Forever!

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Ah...interseting, wow thought he was just fords man, well honestly I really dont have anything against the guy. Right now the auto industry is hurting, if that meens bringing in a guy like saleen to push more options for the Camaro then I say all power to him. Sure I agree with the rest of you Tom Henry, Callaway, Ligenfielter etc. are my first choices but it may open doors for people who are on the fence. Look at it this way a guy may like the look of a saleen Mustang but really want a Camaro, so now that saleen is willing to help boost sales for GM then go ahead. Besides Im not saying its the best thing in the world but we havent seen what one lookes like yet, sure its probably going to be a very expensive piece of eye candy but you just never know, all Im saying is Im not counting my chickens before they hatch, no I wont support buying one but its a business.

Closed Thread