Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-21-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
Dre2216

Drives: 1SS IOM M6
Maryland Speed

Been a few weeks since I ordered my exhaust from Maryland Speed. Hadn't gotten around to posting this until now, but just wanted to say Thank You for a great experience. I ordered a SLP LM II from them on Thursday beore labor day and it was at my door on Tuesday, the day after labor day.

NKKV6J---2G1FS1EW4A9134727
SLP LM II

2/26 - Car Back From Dealer!
Dre2216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:23 PM   #2
Dan79

Drives: Dodge Charger SRT-8
I had a good experience with them a few weeks ago on some high flow cats and midpipes.
Dan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:42 AM   #3
Ctrain24

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
for Maryland Speed. Good prices and fast shipping.
Ctrain24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:50 AM   #4
66DeuceLS1

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS SIM M6 Hockey Kit
Ditto! Got my Magnaflow Comp axle back kit from him at a great price, easy transaction. Does seem weird that there is no contact information on his website which concerned me at first. Would be nice to have a way to connect other than through email...
Old 10-03-2009, 11:15 PM   #5
MarylandSpeed
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2010 2SS/RS
Our number is pretty easy to find. It is in the sig of all my posts on sites I sponsor, and it is also on all oour ebay auctions. Type "MarylandSpeed Phone Number" in google and it comes right up.

The reason it is not on the site is really to keep our phone lines from being jammed. We have a warehouse, and sales people, but we are also very busy. It is not uncommon for us to spend 30 minutes on the phone with someone picking headers, or pricing a package. We tried putting our number on the site...but our phone traffic tripled, and our sales stayed the same. Instead of customers calling, we had locals calling like we were the local NAPA...looking for things like plug wires for an old MG. Or people calling asking of we do repair work or tint. We deal exclusivly in mail order and late model muscle..so we had a lot of calls from people we could not help. We also had customers who had orders with us all ready all the sudden calling asking us to read them tracking numbers over the phone, and track packages with UPS. This makes zero sense, when you can log into you online account, click a brown truck, and see tracking. I mean..should not be hard if you got our number from the website..right? So that is how we settled on the current policy of leaving it off the site..but putting it everywhere else. It keeps our phone lines free..so that the actual customers we can help, can get through and get quality service.
MarylandSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote