Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Old 02-25-2012, 01:12 PM   #491
Zeus95

Drives: IOM 2010 - 2SS/RS
Can I get in on the auto X ? I was talking to Justice Pete and will be getting the correct helmet before I get there. I will work a corner too. Let me know what you need from me, more then happy to help. Thanks !

I just spoke with Duff and he is in for teh Auto X & to help on a corner !!
2010 2SS/RS IOM Upgrades: Fastlane CAI / SLP II Loudmouth axle back / V Max Ported TB / Kook's Step Long Tube Headers / High flow cats / Straightline Tune / BMR front & rear sway bars / Hotchkin End Links / Hurst Short Throw. LG ZR28 Wheels 1 of 2 sets made. Pfadt trailing arms / Diff Bushings & Sub Frame bushings / 1LE Axle & Hubs.
Zeus95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #492
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Not that THR 22 is anywhere near smaug... I'll be more than happy to let you take a THR22 for a lap or two...

Least I can do, if you'd like...
I've never driven an SS, and there is a good reason for this. The want factor. John made me ride with him at F Body last year. It was in a parking lot and only 40 feet but that's the only time I've been in one. Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
I'm sure he'd much rather try #214 on for size...just sayin'...
This is as close to a ZL1 I'll get. My "clone"

But thanks guys!
Attached Images

Last edited by garcmol; 02-25-2012 at 09:14 PM.
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #493
garcmol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus95 View Post
Can I get in on the auto X ? I was talking to Justice Pete and will be getting the correct helmet before I get there. I will work a corner too. Let me know what you need from me, more then happy to help. Thanks !

I just spoke with Duff and he is in for teh Auto X & to help on a corner !!
I added you to the list at the bottom cause I'm not sure on your mods. Just so you know, all participants will be alternating between driving and corner work for their session. Are you wanting to volunteer above that? That would be awesome and I would need you Saturday for the PM session. Does that work for you????

REMINDER; When you post to drive the autocross can you guesstimate your class based on Post #1?

Thanks everyone!!! This is going to be a blast! Those poor poor cones
Old 02-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #494
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10

Drives: 2010 SGM Sp. Edition 2017 RS Conver
Sign me up, will also be doing drag. Want to help out where I can just don't know what the schedule is going to be. Will be running modified.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:28 PM   #495
Anna

Drives: the BEST 2012 2SS/RS IBM vert, ever
OK, is this where I state that I will be running a stock 2012 2SS/RS A6 for the autox and drag events?

Thanks?
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:30 PM   #496
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Drives: 16' 2SS, 12 ZL1, RIP Sasuke
Send a message via MSN to Heaven_is_inferno_orange Send a message via Yahoo to Heaven_is_inferno_orange
So unless you are ever so kindly gonna provide the ZL1 (In which you may not get back) I do believe I should be listed under the modified unless my SS is suppose to be a ZL1 snackcake O.O'
Heaven_is_inferno_orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #497
garcmol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven_is_inferno_orange View Post
So unless you are ever so kindly gonna provide the ZL1 (In which you may not get back) I do believe I should be listed under the modified unless my SS is suppose to be a ZL1 snackcake O.O'
Whoops! Gotcha moved! Sorry, but I can't get one let alone give it away, lol
Old 02-25-2012, 09:37 PM   #498
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Drives: 16' 2SS, 12 ZL1, RIP Sasuke
Send a message via MSN to Heaven_is_inferno_orange Send a message via Yahoo to Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Whoops! Gotcha moved! Sorry, but I can't get one let alone give it away, lol
Thank you! I was worried about getting fed to the wolves there.
Heaven_is_inferno_orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:04 PM   #499
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven_is_inferno_orange View Post
The ZL1s are in the ZL1 Shootout Class
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:06 PM   #500
FFPM73
Firefighter/Paramedic

Drives: RJT 2SS/RS M6 LS-3
I am modified for the autocross event. I also do not mind helping in any way I can. Just let me know where I am needed. I will be at the fest from beginning to end.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:21 AM   #501
garcmol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Very very cool!!

Updated the OP with participants. If you see your name under "Checking Mods", don't panic.... just don't know what class your in!

To the folks who have volunteered; This is what will make this event successful! Thank you so much. I updated post #2 with volunteers. The times are generic right now and as we get closer with some dedicated times, I can move folks around.

Thanks again!!
Old 02-26-2012, 03:45 PM   #502
Zeus95

Drives: IOM 2010 - 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
I added you to the list at the bottom cause I'm not sure on your mods. Just so you know, all participants will be alternating between driving and corner work for their session. Are you wanting to volunteer above that? That would be awesome and I would need you Saturday for the PM session. Does that work for you????

REMINDER; When you post to drive the autocross can you guesstimate your class based on Post #1?

Thanks everyone!!! This is going to be a blast! Those poor poor cones
I have cold air intake and axle back exhaust, hope to have headers and tune before Aug. I have Ported TB Also.
Duff has Long Tube Headers, tune, exhaust and ported TB.
Count us in for Sat PM ! Thanks !!
2010 2SS/RS IOM Upgrades: Fastlane CAI / SLP II Loudmouth axle back / V Max Ported TB / Kook's Step Long Tube Headers / High flow cats / Straightline Tune / BMR front & rear sway bars / Hotchkin End Links / Hurst Short Throw. LG ZR28 Wheels 1 of 2 sets made. Pfadt trailing arms / Diff Bushings & Sub Frame bushings / 1LE Axle & Hubs.
Zeus95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:12 PM   #503
skipinminn
Chiquita

Drives: 2013 1LE/1SS YELLO1LE 1 of Only 28
Skipinminn = My mods are axel back flowmaster exhaust, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Dropstar d08 wheels 20" , Guage Cluster and painted headlight covers. I hope that helps

Last edited by skipinminn; 02-26-2012 at 06:35 PM.
skipinminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:06 PM   #504
xSSkier874

Drives: 17 Silverado, 99 Miata
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipinminn View Post
Skipinminn = My mods are axel back flowmaster exhaust, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Dropstar d08 wheels 20" , Guage Cluster and painted headlight covers. I hope that helps
you should keep those headlight covers on the down low, might put you in super modified for crazy things like that.
xSSkier874 is offline   Reply With Quote