Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-13-2009, 02:10 AM   #85
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
That camaro looks like it has a black eye...ouchie...
Old 06-13-2009, 03:42 AM   #86
Rocky918

Drives: SS for Super Sexy!
hey, it could be a lot worse
Rocky918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:44 AM   #87
Camaro68

Drives: 68 Camaro 327ci 2SS/RS 376ci LS3
privat property

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz28zzz View Post
So glad her nose is almost fixed. Would love to hear a "playback" of what choice words your wife had for that guy!!!

To the "private property" issue....Why is it that if you don't agree with the way the Police handle a situation, they are either bad cops, lazy cops, assholes, or whatever. It is amazing to read thru post after post where Cops are getting bashed for doing what they are paid to do.
I too am local law enforcement. The only crash reports we will take on private property are those that are "hit skips" or DUI related crashes. If the crash happens on private property it is a "private issue" or in other words it is a Civil matter to be handled in civil court.
And another tidbit......They are not accidents, they are crashes. Accidents have a "no fault" clause built in. If one car hits another car....there is fault, or a contributing factor....not just oops!!
I thought he said she was on the street corner and he hit her at the intersetion??? I agree with you, if it was private property ya civil court.
I guess she was not on the main street yet. I hope everything works
out in court for her. I'm glad no one was hurt, that is the main thing.

6000 Vehicle Delivered to Customer 6-23-10
Camaro68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:57 AM   #88
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by songsj View Post
Sure the guy is a jerk, yes his insurance should pay for it, but no matter what happens your wife cannot be replaced.

Oh no, I replaced my first wife after 9 years........it can be done.

Seriously, it is a good thing she was not hurt, but most of the damage looks like the bumper anyway, which is a total replacement....shouldn't be too bad.
Old 06-13-2009, 07:26 AM   #89
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
I'm just glad that your family wasn't seriously hurt. As for the "deadhead" driving the H2 sue his A**, he was probably on his blackberry or something. These damn electronic devices really burn me up these days, because people are paying less attention, than before, when driving.
All governments need to impose CRIMINAL charges on people in collisions, when it can be proved that the device, with lack of attention, was the cause.
I have a saying, it can also be used for those people who park so close to your vehicle in a parking lot. I used to carry cards with these words on it:
"A**HOLES LIKE YOU SHOULD TAKE THE BUS"
Hope your car is back on the road, soon.