Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-07-2010, 10:43 PM   #1
buzzy56
buzzy56

Drives: 2ss summit white L99
Do you believe in Your horoscope?

I guarantee you that you will be amused by this.This is the honest to God's truth!I hope it does not come true.
I took delivery of my 2ss on 11/18/2009.The wife handed me the Horoscope page out of the daily local newspaper that night and stated "you should read your Horoscope".And here is what it said that very day.
"You've heard it said a million times that money can't buy happiness.Most of the things you want to buy today will only be a pain to maintain,insure and store.Consider renting".So far none of the above quote has come true.But then again I only have approx.452 miles on her when I put her up in storage in November.So I guess time will tell.There is Probably some truth to this as I view various comments on this site.Well I sure will find out in May when I put her back on the road.(I never was a big believer in following one's Horoscope & I don't believe I will start doing it now)
Old 03-08-2010, 12:14 AM   #2
Matrix

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS & Magnum R/T
Sorry but horror scopes are for those that don’t believe in themselves, they need to rely on mags and newspapers to bail their fears and aspirations away.

Most of the mags and paper horror scopes are written by people like you and me, with no knowledge or care for astrology at all. Complete BS. What’s the worst that can happen, you will be right 1/12th of the time.

So in probability, you will hit a chord with someone every 12 visits and they instantly become believers. OMG!!!

Pick up 12 newspapers tomorrow, I can almost guarantee, one will hit a chord with you somehow. Its a self fulfilling prophecy sometimes.

I believe in ME, I don’t subscribe to any organised religions either but I do believe in a GOD, unfortunately we have been misled away from the truth about GOD by the ruling/governing elite few, just so we never find out the truth.

In my opinion, and many will disagree, I feel organised religion, is just a means of divide and conquer and a means of mass control over people by the ruling elite (political/religious)

So DO NOT BE CONTROLLED BY THE BS YOU READ IN A NEWSPAPER EVER!!
Old 03-08-2010, 07:11 AM   #3
Buckbo

Drives: 2010 Camaro
...Most of the things you want to buy today will only be a pain to maintain,insure and store...

I was considering buying a candy bar that day but after reading that horoscope I decided it was too much trouble.
Buckbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:23 AM   #4
CamaroFreako
KMK

Drives: Slow V6 Camaro
Well, what is horror scopes?
CamaroFreako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:28 AM   #5
AdnanHfuda

Drives: none :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFreako View Post
Well, what is horror scopes?
shirk ya habibi its this thing they have in newspapers that attempt to tell you what will happen to you today. complete
Old 03-08-2010, 07:29 AM   #6
klatterblast

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ssrs blk.
oh the horror scope no !

Magnuson TVS2300,ported heads,cam,Hotchkis suspension. Weld 17”s, Mickey Thompson’s.
klatterblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:39 AM   #7
IndyDave

Drives: '10 Camaro 2LT RS
Horror scopes are based on astrology, where the planets are, the moon etc. Generalizations that may or may not be applicable. Never look at them myself, I make my own future based on my own decisions!
IndyDave is offline   Reply With Quote