Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 05-18-2010, 01:26 AM   #15
Dani<3

Drives: Ugly truck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribone View Post
Coming . Hahahaha. I'll email you soon!

Ahaha, okay. Thank you ! I'm so excited to see how they came out. Were they really good?
Dani<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:41 AM   #16
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani<3 View Post
Ahaha, okay. Thank you ! I'm so excited to see how they came out. Were they really good?
You know they were!!

Almost done.

How did you do on your test?

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:45 AM   #17
Dani<3

Quote:
You know they were!!

Almost done.

How did you do on your test?

Of course they were, silly me! haha

My test went pretty well, got home right in time to change then drive to school. I know i missed a few but overall i think i got the 72% i needed to pass the class! We'll find out soon.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:06 AM   #18
tribone
Searchin' ....

Quote:
Of course they were, silly me! haha

My test went pretty well, got home right in time to change then drive to school. I know i missed a few but overall i think i got the 72% i needed to pass the class! We'll find out soon.

Email has been sent finally.

-Guillermo
My Pictures
Old 05-18-2010, 02:34 AM   #19
Dani<3

Quote:
Email has been sent finally.

Uhm, i just want to say your an amazing photographer and Cassie and I look sexy.

Thank you! I can't wait to see the rest!
Old 05-18-2010, 03:00 AM   #20
HunterSwift

Drives: Pontiac G8 GT
Here is a video I made of the picts and videos of my G8.

Old 05-18-2010, 07:44 AM   #21
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSwift View Post
Here is a video I made of the picts and videos of my G8.

THANK YOU for posting this video and a HUGE THANK YOU for NOT putting a loud-ass heavy metal track on it and instead allowing us to actually hear the sounds of the cars and in some spots, the instructor talking to the driver while in the car.

Man this looks like it was fun; I'm simply going to have to catch the next one of these.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:28 AM   #22
tribone
Searchin' ....

Quote:
Uhm, i just want to say your an amazing photographer and Cassie and I look sexy.

Thank you! I can't wait to see the rest!
Thanks you for the compliment!! And the cameras just loves you girls. See you at the next one!

-Guillermo
My Pictures
Old 05-18-2010, 09:49 AM   #23
subzero05
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 tbd
glad you all had a great time guys!. Thank you all for coming out and taking a "sick" day
I'm sure Dan will post something up soon.
subzero05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:05 AM   #24
QBert
Traction Control Hater

Drives: 1968 SS and 2010 SS
Damn that was fun, like our instructor said. "This is the most fun you can have with your clothes on."

A huge THANK YOU to all involved, especially Dan Wu, I had a great time, learned a bunch, and best of all didn't run afoul of law enforcement or scratch my car. From someone who plays on the street, this was worth every penny.

Tribone- great meeting you, killer pics Thank You!

to all my Camaro5 brothers and sisters, it was great meeting/seeing you and I look forward to our next meet. Next time the family is coming, I got some crap when I got home for not bringing them.

Q
Old 05-18-2010, 11:25 AM   #25
Kenji

Drives: 2SS/RS M6 SW
Nice meeting you QBert - great driving out there

Thanks to everyone for coming out and keeping things safe on the track!
Kenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:57 AM   #26
Jon@MagnaCharger

Drives: Anything Supercharged
Hey everyone. It was great seeing everyone and watching your Camaros tear up the road course. I took a TON of photos that i will be going over this week. I expect to get something up on MagnaCharger's Blog (http://magnacharger.wordpress.com) by the end of the week with all of the pics from yesterday up by next week.
Jon@MagnaCharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:47 PM   #27
Dan@BMRacing

Drives: 2004 Nissan 350Z
Wow.

I don't know what else to say. You guys are a great bunch. From "our" perspective as instructors, we've never seen a more enthusiastic bunch of car guys (and gals). I will be sending out a "thank you" email for all of you who registered, because without you, none of this could or would happen.

But I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the vendors that helped out both financially and those that are there to lend a helping hand. StopTECH stepped up big with their car and brake knowledge. BFGoodrich's representative, Globe Motorsports, was there for tire info. Magnusson was super helpful with their knowledge of superchargers to add that extra umph to an already powerful chassis. We at B&M and Hurst merely took the ball and ran with it...So we can't take ALL the credit.

There's one other person I'd like to thank. David, the fine gentleman who worked tirelessly in gathering the most professional crew I've ever worked with. David runs a professional organization called Precision Performance Driving and without his help, I'd be completely clueless and lost. He's always giving credit to everyone else but never takes any for himself. If you guys have anything nice to say about him, forward them to me and I will make double sure he gets them.

My brain and adrenaline is still in way over-drive right now, and despite being physically beat and tired I'm here in the office, awake and functioning purely because of the fun I had yesterday. My cohorts wearing the white shirts share a new found respect for these new American Muscle Cars. Most of us, as you know, drives and work with BMW Car Club of America, and these new Camaros are really something else. They handle like few other on the market costing 2-3 times more, the looks are striking, and boy howdy...That V-8. I'm going to have to look into an LS-X transplant into my car now.

Like I said...Events like this happen because of YOU. Go out there and share the word with everyone else. Now that y'all have a taste of it, your eyes have been opened, go out and spread the gospel my friends.

It was great meeting you all yesterday, and I promise you I will do everything in my power to make this into a regular thing.
Dan@BMRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:51 PM   #28
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan@BMRacing View Post
Wow.

I don't know what else to say. You guys are a great bunch. From "our" perspective as instructors, we've never seen a more enthusiastic bunch of car guys (and gals). I will be sending out a "thank you" email for all of you who registered, because without you, none of this could or would happen.

But I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the vendors that helped out both financially and those that are there to lend a helping hand. StopTECH stepped up big with their car and brake knowledge. BFGoodrich's representative, Globe Motorsports, was there for tire info. Magnusson was super helpful with their knowledge of superchargers to add that extra umph to an already powerful chassis. We at B&M and Hurst merely took the ball and ran with it...So we can't take ALL the credit.

There's one other person I'd like to thank. David, the fine gentleman who worked tirelessly in gathering the most professional crew I've ever worked with. David runs a professional organization called Precision Performance Driving and without his help, I'd be completely clueless and lost. He's always giving credit to everyone else but never takes any for himself. If you guys have anything nice to say about him, forward them to me and I will make double sure he gets them.

My brain and adrenaline is still in way over-drive right now, and despite being physically beat and tired I'm here in the office, awake and functioning purely because of the fun I had yesterday. My cohorts wearing the white shirts share a new found respect for these new American Muscle Cars. Most of us, as you know, drives and work with BMW Car Club of America, and these new Camaros are really something else. They handle like few other on the market costing 2-3 times more, the looks are striking, and boy howdy...That V-8. I'm going to have to look into an LS-X transplant into my car now.

Like I said...Events like this happen because of YOU. Go out there and share the word with everyone else. Now that y'all have a taste of it, your eyes have been opened, go out and spread the gospel my friends.

It was great meeting you all yesterday, and I promise you I will do everything in my power to make this into a regular thing.
Well I'm kicking myself that I missed this one and I DEFINITELY want to make the next one. Be sure and post the info on the forum here as soon as the next one is on the schedule!

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote