Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 08-20-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
Crowley
Okie doke

Drives: 2012 GT500
TVS 2300 / Supercharger CAM Results and thoughts (different pulleys)

Posted this in the F/I Forum, but thought I would here as well for my Texas PEEPS (LOL) ....

Since my other thread jumps around, let me post up the results with different pulley sizes in one post.

Modifications: TVS 2300, Blower Cam (ADM Spec'd), ADM Intake (street version), ARH Catted header system with stock axelback (this will go for a full 3 inch magnaflow axelback soon), Tuned by ADM.

Below is the stock 3.8 pulley. This is what I went with since this is my daily driver. The tune is very conservative and this is what I will run for a while.

Below is the comparision between the 3.6 and 3.4 pullys: With the 3.4 pulley we had belt slip up top or we would have made well over 600rwhp .. look at the TQ curve for both of these ... really nice I'd like to maybe try the 3.6 eventually since we had no slip with that ... but again .. for my daily driver we want safe

Below is the 3.4 with belt slip (see post above ). This is compared to my stock dyno and my dyno with the ARH catted system and tune.

ADM still has the car as he is fitting me with his new Boost gauge so I haven't gotten a chance to drive it yet. Once I do, you will have more pics, vids and my thoughts. Go here for pics of the gauge and location: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38289

Thanks,
Crowley
Old 08-20-2009, 11:15 AM   #2
Russo
Unofficial Glass Tech

Drives: 2014 Ford F150 FX2
Send a message via Yahoo to Russo
sounds fun bro!!
Russo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:28 PM   #3
Legend
Hello!

Drives: 2008 JSB Z06!
Awesome....I'll be right behind you with this mod! Well, in the spring but yeah...

Congrats and get some vids up!!
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote