Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-15-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Thumbs up Big Worm Graphics

I've used Big Worm like 20 times now but this experience was top notch.

I was buying some vinyls for my buddy and I went on the site and sadly noticed that there no longer make the side "CAMARO" overlays or the badge inlays. So I went ahead and ordered just the gills and some hood lettering and in the comments section I left a message asking if maybe they had leftover overlays and inlays and then sent off the order. I told them if they do that they can send them with this order and I will cover the cost in the morning (at the time I ordered they were closed).

So, the package arrives and I expected to just find the hood lettering and gills. Inside there was the gills, hood lettering, some CAMARO overlays, AND some extra material for me to make my own emblem overlays.

So I went straight to my comp to email them to cover all the extra stuff sent. Got an email back thanking me for my business and that there is no charge.

Way to keep my business BigWorm
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:31 PM   #2
Aubrey64

Drives: 2010 Camaro LLT/RS
Totally agree, big worm is awesome! Since I live local, they installed my racing stripes, gill decals, and hash marks and they are top notch, and have awesome customer service!