Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 01-25-2011, 08:24 PM   #1
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Best priced Camaro Corvette GTO tuner in tampa fan mail

www.TampaTuning.com
Dave’s 2004 ZO6 Heads and Cam package
Those of you who need a tune check with Phil at Tampa Tuning. He did a great job cleaning up my existing tune. I noticed a big difference in how smooth the car accelerated through the lower rpm range, and much less hesitation. I did not expect to really see a difference but was pleasantly surprised with the results. I appreciate the fact that Phil took the time to explain what he felt was needed so that I was able to understand the changes he made and why. Great job!
Todd’s 2011 L99A6 Camaro SS/RS
I got my tranny tuned this week by Phil. What a difference. Now there's no waiting for the shift to take, it's immediate. In drive, it doesn't jump from 2nd to 5th anymore. It goes through the gears like it should. (A week later) Just a update. Phil added the performance tune today to the tranny tune and it almost scared me when we made a couple WOT runs. The car's amazing now...oh, and the cylinder reduction is finally gone. I bought a V-8 and now it stays that way. I'd highly recommend Phil@Tampa Tuning

Jon’s 2010 Camaro L99 A6
OMG what a difference the car is now after the tune. Chirps in second gear! Should have ran like this from the factory. Much better shifts and pick up with the tune. I love it. Just love it!
Bob’s 2007 A6
UN F%&*ING BELIEVABLE! I had no idea that they had "detuned" the torque that much. You were right, it's like a new car. Driving it today, I just hope I can control not only my right foot, but the smile on my face. I cant get the smile off my face seeing the difference (not small). Why did I wait so long? What a fantastic difference! Thanks again for everything.
Mickey’s 2004 ZO6
I had my CAGs deleted and the torque management adjusted. I did not have a full tune, and now my car runs like a whipped beast.
Rice 2001 C5
Ok, I still can't stop grinning. My 2001 C5 is like a whole different car!
Phil, I can’t thank you enough, My car is a totally different car. On my way home I couldn’t wait for an open road. I noticed a big difference also on high speed. I may have to take the car to work just to play with my new toy again.
1999 Formulaxx
Phil also helped me out with my 02 TA. He fixed a lot of tuning problems caused by another shop and took the time to drive around with me and make sure everything was just like it was supposed to be. He even PM'd me a week or so later to make sure everything was still good to go.
Great guy and tuner! A+ in my book.
Mike’s SS 2000 Camaro
I will say I’m damn sure glad I was steered towards Phil. His tune is amazing and I’m very satisfied
Bob’s C5 1999
Thanks for the Sweet Street Tune. Phil, (of Tampa Tuning) you did a great job on my simple street tune. I'm very happy with it. Even though it is generally assumed you don't notice too much with a totally stock drive train… I have noticed a faster, immediate throttle response, which was a pleasant surprise.
Clock 2000 C5
Phil, thank you again. It was great to finally meet you. My car ran terrific on the way home. There was enough traffic to do a little weaving in and out (safely of course) so it made for a fun ride home. Thanks a million.

From a couple guys that have used the professional service of Tampa Tuning to fix their previously tuned cars.
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tampa tuner camaro