Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 03-22-2010, 10:29 PM   #1
DJ ATOMIX
<< CRAZY BEE >>

Drives: 400HP 2LT/RS
For Edmonton / Calgary and Area Orders Placed...

I'm getting a Camaro fever waiting for my replacement... I'm honestly going nuts because of the fact that I know how much I missed not having a Camaro; being I drove one...

So... what is the status you guys all have that are currently waiting?

I ordered February 4th and I was told that my Camaro would be here ready May 1st. But now, I'm hearing that production has been going better than expected so does that mean there is a good chance of recieving the car in the next three weeks?

Anyone ordered February expecting there rides to come in between April/May? I know its mainly based on Allocation but I'm just curious on seeing what dealers seem to be moving the fastest.

Shaun

CRAZY BEE - IOM 2LT/RS (more)
Cosmetic Mods - 24 | Performance Mods - 14
ROTO-FAB CAI - DT HEADERS - CUSTOM 3-INCH PIPE EXHAUST - RES DEL - R-CATS DEL - MAGNAFLOW RES X-PIPE - 91 OCTANE TUNE - FULL ADM KIT - PORTED IM - PORTED TB - PORTED CH - BLACK 3/8 ISOLATOR - TRIFECTA TUNED
DJ ATOMIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:39 PM   #2
wbdinger

Drives: NSMNJW=2010 CGM 2SS/RS LS3
I ordered Jan 7th and expecting a new family member any day
DYI Oil Catch Can, DYI dash ABL, DyI fender "V"emblems, ACC Plasma DRL, DYI Painted red SS on steering wheel, DYI CGM painted bowties on wheels, DYI Clearcoated Brake Calipers, Eibach pro 1" lowering springs, GM Heratige grill, GM skipshift eliminator, GMPP 92206992 Exhaust, 2-10" Kenwood subs w/350watt pioneer amp, RiderGraphics hood spears/gill outlines, 9x20 wheels-custom silver,weather tech mats, ARH 17/8 headers and cats. Tuned by Davenport Motorsports.
wbdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:44 AM   #3
Octaneman

Drives: Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbdinger View Post
I ordered Jan 7th and expecting a new family member any day
One of our clients ordered his Camaro around the same time, coming to Canmore this week, then...to us...

He is a long time Camaro lover, came in one day over winter, so all the Camaro's and was bit..hard. His anticipation is over the edge. It's amazing what this car is doing to us.

Steve
Octaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #4
wbdinger

Drives: NSMNJW=2010 CGM 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octaneman View Post
One of our clients ordered his Camaro around the same time, coming to Canmore this week, then...to us...

He is a long time Camaro lover, came in one day over winter, so all the Camaro's and was bit..hard. His anticipation is over the edge. It's amazing what this car is doing to us.

Steve
Yupper I seen Carl today as our cars were unloading. His got the PDi first as he wanted to get it to you Steve by tonite/tomorro. He had a perma grin like Me
DYI Oil Catch Can, DYI dash ABL, DyI fender "V"emblems, ACC Plasma DRL, DYI Painted red SS on steering wheel, DYI CGM painted bowties on wheels, DYI Clearcoated Brake Calipers, Eibach pro 1" lowering springs, GM Heratige grill, GM skipshift eliminator, GMPP 92206992 Exhaust, 2-10" Kenwood subs w/350watt pioneer amp, RiderGraphics hood spears/gill outlines, 9x20 wheels-custom silver,weather tech mats, ARH 17/8 headers and cats. Tuned by Davenport Motorsports.
wbdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:52 PM   #5
DJ ATOMIX
<< CRAZY BEE >>

Drives: 400HP 2LT/RS
so about 2 1/2 months then eh... That means I still got a whole month of solid waiting to do... :(

Shaun

CRAZY BEE - IOM 2LT/RS (more)
Cosmetic Mods - 24 | Performance Mods - 14
ROTO-FAB CAI - DT HEADERS - CUSTOM 3-INCH PIPE EXHAUST - RES DEL - R-CATS DEL - MAGNAFLOW RES X-PIPE - 91 OCTANE TUNE - FULL ADM KIT - PORTED IM - PORTED TB - PORTED CH - BLACK 3/8 ISOLATOR - TRIFECTA TUNED
DJ ATOMIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:40 PM   #6
Heliwrench

Drives: 2010 Black 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ATOMIX View Post
so about 2 1/2 months then eh... That means I still got a whole month of solid waiting to do... :(

Shaun
I bet ya it'll come sooner than you think....
Heliwrench is offline   Reply With Quote