Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-27-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
armysig
Catch me if you can

Drives: 2012 IOM ZL-1
Thumbs up Unrestricted Motorsports A+ Customer service!!

First off, I really like to support local vendors. Whether they are from my city, county or even state, I'll go to them first if I can. With the age of the internet and online shopping, that doesn't always seem to be the case.
Now for Unrestricted Motorsports, last week was my first time dealing with anyone from this company. I have known about their products, and even their cars (which are fantastic looking in person!) for a while, but I never really knew what they provided in detail. That's my fault. I never even considered to look at their website.
The reason I was checking them out is because they had put a call out for one of their new products and were asking local people if anyone was interested in appling it to their vehicle. I quickly started a search on them and found out that they had some pretty cutting edge vehicle molding designs and paint jobs.

So I sent them a PM in response to their message and I quickly heard back from them. Now not only did they have some answers for me on their product, but they quickly started to ask me about my car, my plans and how I would like to achieve those plans. Not only did they want to know more about me, but why I was going in the direction I was with my build. We all know that a good company wants to know about their clinents and how to provide products to them.

After the first voice contact, we had made an agreement for me to drive up to Phoenix (3 hour drive) vs having them ship me the parts. In the end it was a no brainer due to the fact it would have cost more in shipping than have me use my fuel. When I met up with Scott (One of owners and disigner for Unrestricted motorsports) I was very impressed with how friendly and helpful he was. I say this because he spent a lot of time with me on how to apply his new product and what I should do for care of the product.

When we ironed out what need to be done to the products I received, we then started to talk about other upgrades and performance issues that have aflicked the Camaro.

My first concern was handling and stability for the drag strip. Scott helped me with picking out the products that would best suit me for my budge. He even went so far as to what I should replace first so their wouldn't be any issues to the car when I do one day add more HP. It may make the HP addition take longer (saving up now) and buy those items, but I would rather be safe than sorry on a track night and I have a broken axel or half shaft. So now I know what I'll work on first.

The help I have received and the customer service is unreal. I honestly don't think there are to many companies that would bend over backwards to make sure you're completely happy with the products they provide.

Thanks again Scott and Unrestricted Motorsports!! I can't wait to get my car back soon!

Last edited by armysig; 04-27-2011 at 04:31 PM.
armysig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
Jason7
NorCalCamaros.com

Drives: 2010 2SS White
Good to know that's how it should be, lol but we all know its not...

Jason
Jason7 is offline   Reply With Quote